Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's take a minute to appreciate how blackpilled @mylifeistrash ("broncel") is

pretty much all the memorable content I saw from @mylifeistrash was centered around his physically attractive traits, either directly (eg “Women in the Philippines literally treat me like a god”) or by proxy (“Above average looking men can never get laid regularly, only the top percentile”). which lead me to the conclusion that he is an obnoxious narcissistic dumbass
Where in any of the threads by him below does he continuously talk about his height or talk about his supposedly physically attractive traits?

JFL dude, ironically the threads you posted her just proves the looks halo shit even more, the first thread he literally posts two short lines of text and two links to youtube vidoes

"MUH BASED, NOBODY POSTS HQ CONTENT LIKE THIS, MOST BLACK PILLED FOR SURE"

Second "thread" (more like post, just water is wet short post nothings):
Especially if you're a white male.

If your face and public profile is online and you don't overly state you're leftist and anti-trump and what not, your ass is being targeted.

Soon men with public profiles MUST BE FORCED TO STATE THEY SUPPORT BLM and are against misogyny and hate speech, or be black listed, fired, and have their reputation ruined.

Ethnic males are probably laughing at this, but if they're indian / asian, they're next in line.

"BASED BASED BASED, I LEARNT SO MUCH IN THOSE 4 LINES OF TEXT"

If @mylifeistrash was a 5'2" balding curry janitor not one of you would find the content you listed here as high quality as you HYPE IT UP TO BE

This is just a case of lookism at work, as always

JFL dude, ironically the threads you posted her just proves the looks halo shit even more, the first thread he literally posts two short lines of text and two links to youtube vidoes

"MUH BASED, NOBODY POSTS HQ CONTENT LIKE THIS, MOST BLACK PILLED FOR SURE"
You do know that part of the appeal of those posts can be (as I posted earlier) their easy to digest, succinct way in which things are phrased right?
Many posts on this forum tend to ramble on and not get to the point quick enough whereas posts that are more to the point are much easier to grasp and understand. That's how the world has been trending incel or not.
Hence the phrase "short and sweet and to the point"

Second "thread" (more like post, just water is wet short post nothings):

"BASED BASED BASED, I LEARNT SO MUCH IN THOSE 4 LINES OF TEXT"

If @mylifeistrash was a 5'2" balding curry janitor not one of you would find the content you listed here as high quality as you HYPE IT UP TO BE

This is just a case of lookism at work, as always

How is short sentences giving an outline of things without going into great detail lookism about the person?
A short 5'2'' balding curry janitor could easily write such content too and I'd agree with it if the points made sense and were relatable to things currently going on.

"Especially if you're a white male."
Okay kind of biased but it's not like whitecels on this site don't talk about threats white males constantly face as @PPEcel has pointed out many times.

"If your face and public profile is online and you don't overly state you're leftist and anti-trump and what not, your ass is being targeted."
Already happening with dossiers planning to be compiled of trump supporters. It's easy to understand and to the point. No long winded sentences to get to the point.

"Soon men with public profiles MUST BE FORCED TO STATE THEY SUPPORT BLM and are against misogyny and hate speech, or be black listed, fired, and have their reputation ruined."
It's not out of the realm of possibility. Especially since may of the same people prosecuting incels constantly keep lying about incels being far right nazis and have shown support for BLM and campaigning against "hate speech" and engaging in cancel culture. Not hard to understand and is easily phrased in just a line or two.

"Ethnic males are probably laughing at this, but if they're indian / asian, they're next in line."
And @mylifeistrash was one of the first people on this forum to bring up how SJWs claim to be against racism but are racist toward indian and asian males but subservient to black thugmaxxed males and the power disparity dynamic going on there. At a time when this forum used to be more populated by stormfrontcels than now.

And the tense dynamic between ethnic males and SJWs and the dissonance SJWs possess toward sucking up to black thugmaxxed males but at the same time ridiculing and targeting ethnic males like indians and east asians is clearly pointed out without need to go into extensive detail about it.

Last edited:
You do know that part of the appeal of those posts can be (as I posted earlier) their easy to digest, succinct way in which things are phrased right?

So he posts low effort bite sized shit that's "trendy" but doesn't actually explain or talk about anything, and you rationalize that as HQ content?

What you don't get, is THAT'S EXACTLY WHY HIS CONTENT IS WORTHLESS

BECAUSE ANYONE CAN DO IT

YOU COULD LITERALLY GO CREATE A @mylifeistrash "MUH BASED" QUALITY THREAD RIGHT NOW

Here's a freebie, have at it with this "high quality" stuff, you can sample my "content" too @Gymcelled :feelskek::

Title: "Why is all female music, about the theme of "Chad fucks me so good"

Thread "content" (HQ and based btw, so based and digestible):
mylifeistrash said:
Even the dance moves are overly sexually suggestive, the kind of "Chad does me like this" shit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsm4poTWjMs

All of female culture revolves around sex and chasing Chad

Its literally a mirror of this "high quality" thread:

Amazing stuff am I right guys?

God damn, this is like the best thread I've ever put together its just so "high quality", I'm actually bewildered, its so digestible and "high quality", two lines stating the obvious and two video links, nobody else could do this shit, I'm sure I'll start getting a bunch of worshipers and a following despite being a short dark skinned guy with a close to average looking face (yeah it will surely work out like that, this has nothing to do with looks halo at all)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So he posts low effort bite sized shit that's "trendy" but doesn't actually explain or talk about anything, and you rationalize that as HQ content?

What you don't get, is THAT'S EXACTLY WHY HIS CONTENT IS WORTHLESS

BECAUSE ANYONE CAN DO IT

YOU COULD LITERALLY GO CREATE A @mylifeistrash "MUH BASED" QUALITY THREAD RIGHT NOW

Here's a freebie, have at it with this "high quality" stuff, you can sample my "content" too @Gymcelled :feelskek::

Title: "Why is all female music, about the theme of "Chad fucks me so good"

Thread "content" (HQ and based btw, so based and digestible):

Its literally a mirror of this "high quality" thread:
It was to the point and had a video and that's not the only kind of thread he posted.

What about the threads bringing up the possibility people would be blacklisted for misogyny? What about the threads pointing out how ethnic males are next in line for cancel culture after white males? What about the threads pointing out how it will be even difficult to conduct payment transactions if your face has ever been associated with saying "misogynistic" things.

You simply focused on the first thread and didn't address those kinds of threads.

Amazing stuff am I right guys?

God damn, this is like the best thread I've ever put together its just so "high quality", I'm actually bewildered, its so digestible and "high quality", two lines stating the obvious and two video links, nobody else could do this shit, I'm sure I'll start getting a bunch of worshipers and a following despite being a short dark skinned guy with a close to average looking face (yeah it will surely work out like that, this has nothing to do with looks halo at all)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And again you only looked at one thread.

It wasn't just me but others who liked the threads @mylifeistrash put out and again not because we had a feeling he was "6'5''" or white but because we could relate to what he posted about and it was not long winded like many threads on this site tend to be. And it brought up unlikely but still entirely plausible scenarios that few members wanted to bring up.

And again you only looked at one thread.

ALL of his threads are short water is wet shit, ALL OF IT

Its like you are mentally blocking this shit out lol

I'll say it again

YOU COULD MAKE ANY OF THOSE THREADS TOO

You just chose not to

There's nothing special about them, his following comes from his looks halo, the knowledge of his looks is what fueled his fanbase rising, and then it had a snowball effect to where anything he posted became "based" because everyone kept saying so, so everyone just agreed and went along with it

ALL of his threads are short water is wet shit, ALL OF IT
But that is your opinion and others didn't see it that way. And many of the threads he made in the style that he usually made them and the subjects he brought up weren't that frequent earlier on in this forum's history when there was way more stormfrontcels and jbw wasn't even widely accepted yet.

Its like you are mentally blocking this shit out lol

I'll say it again

YOU COULD MAKE ANY OF THOSE THREADS TOO

You just chose not to

There's nothing special about them, his following comes from his looks halo, the knowledge of his looks is what fueled his fanbase rising, and then it had a snowball effect to where anything he posted became "based" because everyone kept saying so, so everyone just agreed and went along with it
Again the only looks halo that might be present that I ever noticed was his Lebron James avi and that's it. And in many threads he didn't even mention he was tall and white.

You may not have thought the content in any of the threads had anything special about them but others clearly didn't. It's not an objective fact to say there was nothing special about those threads when other members here including @Gymcelled clearly disagree.

It's not an objective fact to say there was nothing special about those threads when other members here including @Gymcelled clearly disagree.

the knowledge of his looks is what fueled his fanbase rising, and then it had a snowball effect to where anything he posted became "based" because everyone kept saying so, so everyone just agreed and went along with it

You are literally just posting mediocre shit and hyping it up, and your argument is - "well other people say its good too"

Yeah, and why are they saying that?, you know for a fact his threads are simple and anyone could post (AND HAS POSTED) the same shit but they don't have his following

HOW DO YOU RATIONALIZE THAT?

there's no black pill for your face

You are literally just posting mediocre shit and hyping it up, and your argument is - "well other people say its good too"

Yeah, and why are they saying that?, you know for a fact his threads are simple and anyone could post (AND HAS POSTED) the same shit but they don't have his following

HOW DO YOU RATIONALIZE THAT?
@mylifeistrash was one of the first to make those kinds of threads consistently outlining the kinds of topics that many on this forum didn't want to talk about in great deal initially.
Like how leftist cancel culture would spill over into censorship and eventual persecution of incels and the manosphere for "misogyny",

the reason why SJWs respect black males but not ethnic males being because SJWs are enthralled by inherent power and violence associated with black male stereotypes but not with ethnic male stereotypes,

how every woman no matter how ugly looking believes she is entitled to chad and that the mere existence of ugly males pisses them off and makes them act bitchy,

that pretty soon any male that has posted their face online and previously been associated with "misogyny" will be hunted down and socially shamed and blacklisted from public payment platforms,

that no matter how bad the economy gets the government continues to put an obsessive emphasis on "cracking down" on "misogyny" and "harassment against women" even when there are much bigger non culture war/identity politics related priorities that would ideally be addressed.

@mylifeistrash was one of the first to make those kinds of threads consistently outlining the kinds of topics that many on this forum didn't want to talk about in great deal initially.
Like how leftist cancel culture would spill over into censorship and eventual persecution of incels and the manosphere for "misogyny",

the reason why SJWs respect black males but not ethnic males being because SJWs are enthralled by inherent power and violence associated with black male stereotypes but not with ethnic male stereotypes,

how every woman no matter how ugly looking believes she is entitled to chad and that the mere existence of ugly males pisses them off and makes them act bitchy,

that pretty soon any male that has posted their face online and previously been associated with "misogyny" will be hunted down and socially shamed and blacklisted from public payment platforms,

that no matter how bad the economy gets the government continues to put an obsessive emphasis on "cracking down" on "misogyny" and "harassment against women" even when there are much bigger non culture war/identity politics related priorities that would ideally be addressed.

You know what dude, I'm done, you can keep hyping up that water is wet posting, eternally bragging troll, but it doesn't matter, he's gone and you can believe whatever you want about him

I'm not spending another moment today arguing about this dude

Why the fuck would you quote that small section and leave out this part?:

You are already starting off on a bad foot when you go out of your way to be disingenuous, this part was literally right below what you quoted

Is he 6'5", white, with an average face and openly talks about those stats multiple times

YEAH, HE SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED TO THEN

Like any other thread I've read on this site, and some of the topics you mentioned even I have covered. The reason why he had a cult following though was because he was a known bragger, and known for being 6'5", white with an average face, he's said so in many posts and I even quoted him saying he's been open about those things from the get go

So I find it awfully convenient that me, a guy who never follows his posts, ended up having an argument with him trying to argue that all men are incels because average isn't good enough so his height and face doesn't matter despite being 6'5", but you who knows his posts, NEVER ONCE SAW HIM POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT

If I go through your post history and view your interactions with him, I won't find anything proving you a liar, that's what you're saying?
I wish I was average tbh. I would not even know this site exists
tbh I like that you mentioned @ionlycopenow. I am pretty fond of him, he doesn’t make his height an inseparable part of his online persona and his relatable content + apparently truecel face is enough for me to believe that he’s legit involuntarily celibate and a good person to have on the forum.

pretty much all the memorable content I saw from @mylifeistrash was centered around his physically attractive traits, either directly (eg “Women in the Philippines literally treat me like a god”) or by proxy (“Above average looking men can never get laid regularly, only the top percentile”). which lead me to the conclusion that he is an obnoxious narcissistic dumbass
thank you, I don't brag much, I have learned to hate braggers because irl low tier Normies shove every little brag they can in your face to try to get above you, it's obnoxious NT behavior and one I don't want to participate in, I have had that happen to me my whole life when I was dumb enough to try to integrate and mingle with Normies, I go online on forums to escape that, not to spread it

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This forum is filled with fucking retards

Captain-Picard-Facepalm-Header.jpg
stfu dude, why you're insulting me?

I mean by the literal meaning of the term if he wants to have sex and can't get it he's ''incel''. What if you managed to get sex once with some ugly fat bitch and not get anything after that for the rest of your life? You're not incel? No your fucker, you're still an ugly dude who can't get laid, you're just not virgin anymore. You may not be a truecel which would nuke completely your chances of even get nothing at all, but you're still involuntarily celibate.

God, tbf even for some 2/10 truecel there's a remote chance of him getting something, but is just such an small possibility that is not even worth mentioning.

Of course now judging by the whole picture he's more like a fake/standard''cel'' than anything.

I wonder what he’s up to now
:soy: :soy: :soy:
Based and God IQ pilled as always

Someone like @chudur-budur had to always put in 10times the effort @mylifeistrash ever invested to gain that sort of following

All @mylifeistrash ever did was make "water is wet" posts and tagged his

"Im normie tier in looks but still incel" :soy:

"Im white" :feelstastyman:

"Im 6'5" with broad shoulders but still subhuman" :feelswhat:

JFL at any drooling imbecile on here who ever thought mylifeistrash was high IQ and based :soy::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
What if you managed to get sex once with some ugly fat bitch and not get anything after that for the rest of your life? You're not incel?

Except that doesn't apply to him at all

YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID:
I think I've read somewhere here he's saying that he fucked a noodle in SEA or something like that (non-paid)

So he's 6 foot fucking 5, white, has and average face, AND HAS ALREADY USED JBW TO HIS ADVANTAGE

So there is no "not get anything for the rest of your life" WHEN IT COMES TO HIM

IF HE'S CELIBATE, HE'S CELIBATE BY CHOICE

He can just move to some SEA country or specifically target asian women in his country (which I doubt he does, he's clearly a white chaser, because a 6ft 5In white guy with an average face would slay with asian women very easily)

Except that doesn't apply to him at all

YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID:

So he's 6 foot fucking 5, white, has and average face, AND HAS ALREADY USED JBW TO HIS ADVANTAGE

So there is no "not get anything for the rest of your life" WHEN IT COMES TO HIM

IF HE'S CELIBATE, HE'S CELIBATE BY CHOICE

He can just move to some SEA country or specifically target asian women in his country (which I doubt he does, he's clearly a white chaser, because a 6ft 5In white guy with an average face would slay with asian women very easily)
Yeah I don't disagree with you, that's why I said this

"Of course now judging by the whole picture he's more like a fake/standard''cel'' than anything."

Notice how most cucks agreeing with that worthless fucking fakecel are banned? :feelskek: