Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Global stock markets have exactly the same patterns as tinder and online dating

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

https://finviz.com/map.ashx?t=sec_all

All the money flows into mega-caps like AAPL, AMZN, BABA, while 90% of other companies are red.

Don't let the size of the squares fool you. If you remove the larger companies or only focus on small cap, the market is in the red this year.

What's the lesson here?

Just like online dating, 2020 is: WINNER TAKE ALL

if you're not at the top (chad), you're dogshit

If you're not a top 10% company by market cap, you're going to fail.

Back at it again broncel high iq I hate toilets

The world is like a game of monopoly except someone is already given a headstart and exponentially get more and more

I see the CHAD is up +9.75% from yesterday

How do I get rich shorting stonkcels?

@mylifeistrash it's the same as the consolidation of the internet. Consolidation of the dating market tbh

expanding-consolidation-consumer-internet.jpeg

@mylifeistrash it's the same as the consolidation of the internet. Consolidation of the dating market tbh

oh shit, great find

even looks almost the same as the markets

oh shit, great find

even looks almost the same as the markets
Consolidation of power is a universal trend that appears in almost every facet of society. Having an initial edge over your opponents, even a small one, often launches a kind of spiral reaction that turns the situation into a winner takes all

Another example of consolidation of power is Duverger's law in politics: a plurality system will always devolve into a 2 party system

Yet another example of consolidation of power are the media conglomerates

consolidation-1983-2011-in-1983-90-of-american-media-was-11579920.png

Consolidation of power is a universal trend that appears in almost every facet of society. Having an initial edge over your opponents, even a small one, often launches a kind of spiral reaction that turns the situation into a winner takes all

Another example of consolidation of power is Duverger's law in politics: a plurality system will always devolve into a 2 party system

View attachment 324536

View attachment 324537

Yet another example of consolidation of power are the media conglomerates

consolidation-1983-2011-in-1983-90-of-american-media-was-11579920.png

this forum is high IQ as fuck sometimes

I've never even heard of this stuff and I've been studying markets and lurking financial sites / forums for years. Never seen it posted anywhere.

this forum is high IQ as fuck sometimes

I've never even heard of this stuff and I've been studying markets and lurking financial sites / forums for years. Never seen it posted anywhere.
Thanks man, means a lot

Also that pic about the "Big 6" of the media is now outdated since Viacom and CBS merged in 2019. So now we're down to FIVE

How long before we're down to 4, 3, 2 or ONE giant media conglomerate? Shit's scary.

And corona has only accelerated the process.
Funnily enough, pareto perfectly predicted the Okcupid data.

Thanks man, means a lot

Also that pic about the "Big 6" of the media is now outdated since Viacom and CBS merged in 2019. So now we're down to FIVE

How long before we're down to 4, 3, 2 or ONE giant media conglomerate? Shit's scary.

And corona has only accelerated the process.

Funnily enough, pareto perfectly predicted the Okcupid data.

I understand why I've never seen this posted before

because it refers to jews owning media and that shit is banned talk on financial forums/sites, LOL

I understand why I've never seen this posted before

because it refers to jews owning media and that shit is banned talk on financial forums/sites, LOL
Of course. That and it gives the illusion of free choice

Have you also ever noticed how the richest people in the world can never be mentioned and are purposely left out of EVERY wealth rankings? jfl at Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos, these fools own pennies

1558730993672.png

You can thank Google algorithm for that, either putting stuff they have no vested interest in or didn't receive payment from on page 20+ or delisted from search results entirely.

You can thank Google algorithm for that, either putting stuff they have no vested interest in or didn't receive payment from on page 20+ or delisted from search results entirely.

I've noticed that. All of my results are now just CNN type mainstream leftist sites, even for non-political searches

I've noticed that. All of my results are now just CNN type mainstream leftist sites, even for non-political searches
For youtube searches you can use "de-mainstream" to filter out all the msm shit
Yes they've also filtered out everything that isn't far left.

brutal. zoomercels were barely alive during the first era but it was beautiful. no foids :feelsautistic:

brutal. zoomercels were barely alive during the first era but it was beautiful. no foids :feelsautistic:
Pre-consolidated internet was beautiful. Thousands of forums, thousands of cool, weird, creative websites. The internet was the wild west, no censorship, no normies (until social media), not many foids etc

Now everything is SHIT. Everything is censored, everything is backed by billionaires, everything tries to steal your info, every youtuber just tries to make money instead of having fun, normalfags everywhere etc

Instead of having thousands of different forums with various communities each having a rich culture you now have thousands of subreddits. You have to go to that soy censored hell hole and stare at the dogshit interface and that faggot ass cancer mascot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back