Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As I said over a year ago, ANY man with a social media profile or public presence is being taken down for #meToo or "racism"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Especially if you're a white male.

If your face and public profile is online and you don't overly state you're leftist and anti-trump and what not, your ass is being targeted.

Soon men with public profiles MUST BE FORCED TO STATE THEY SUPPORT BLM and are against misogyny and hate speech, or be black listed, fired, and have their reputation ruined.

Ethnic males are probably laughing at this, but if they're indian / asian, they're next in line.

I honestly wouldn’t give a rats ass about blm and all the protests and riots and shit that are happening if people just shut the fuck up and stopped blaming whitey for every fucking problem I’m America. Just because some zog plant cop killed a guy doesn’t mean that slavery is suddenly a thing again

Doxxing and shit like this is considered to be justified if it is against a person with differing ideals to the mob. It’s not even a “soon” ordeal. It’s just what’s currently happening and is what will continue to happen.

Imagine having social media in 2020.

Never had a MySpace
Never had a Facebook
Never had a Instagram
Never had a Twitter
Fuck niggers
Fuck karens
Fuck smart phones
And fuck Jannies

as an ethnic watching from outside the window, i can comfortably say that if you're white in 2020 you're fucked. good luck.

If your face and public profile is online and you don't overly state you're leftist and anti-trump and what not, your ass is being targeted.

Soon men with public profiles MUST BE FORCED TO STATE THEY SUPPORT BLM and are against misogyny and hate speech, or be black listed, fired, and have their reputation ruined.

Ethnic males are probably laughing at this, but if they're indian / asian, they're next in line.
imagine posting this when I'm literally staying awake all night right now because a game developer I had been following is getting cancelled for his posts on a private, hidden, members-only forum

I’m Indian and I don’t even have any social media apart from this forum and reddit.

imagine posting this when I'm literally staying awake all night right now because a game developer I had been following is getting cancelled for his posts on a private, hidden, members-only forum
Who?

I honestly wouldn’t give a rats ass about blm and all the protests and riots and shit that are happening if people just shut the fuck up and stopped blaming whitey for every fucking problem I’m America. Just because some zog plant cop killed a guy doesn’t mean that slavery is suddenly a thing again
True I really don’t give a fuck about blm. They are all botching because it was a Tyrone that got killed by a white cop. If it was a 5’5 currycel literally nobody would give a fuck. Jfl at all these brain dead white foids virtue signaling for something they don’t even fully understand
I think it was the guy who made assassins creed. Foids are literally ruining all video games :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

fuck women hate currycells and ricecels jfl

True I really don’t give a fuck about blm. They are all botching because it was a Tyrone that got killed by a white cop. If it was a 5’5 currycel literally nobody would give a fuck. Jfl at all these brain dead white foids virtue signaling for something they don’t even fully understand
The funniest part is that most holes just try to work feminism into it as well :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: jfl at thinking that you’re oppressed on tutorial mode

What did he say on the post?

Just larp as a leftist on social media theory.
Social media does not have to reflect your opinion.

Good! I cant stand these NASCAR normies.

which developer?

what are his "charges" in terms of wrong think?

Brigador dev

he doesn't attack anyone directly or their character, or state any intent of harming someone, literally just using Official Bad Words like "fag", and just barely criticizing trannies

on a hidden forum

apparently it's enough

What's the next step up from this?

obvious one is you have to denounce racism and apologize for being white / asian or you're cancellled

but i think the FINAL stage is, if you have an ugly picture of yourself, you get labelled as a creeper / pedo and you're cancelled

No it’s everyone. Ppl asked me if I support BLM. I had to say yes bc the ppl who asked me were my coworkers and boss. I would’ve been fired for having a diffeeent opinion. This is the world we fucking live in. Losing jobs and income for having a different political opinion.

also if you are silent on social media people will assume you are automatically racist right now. It’s a scary world for people, especially white men, out there.

stay safe brocels. Delete all social mediaif necessary. And always delete any you don’t need. I deleted my Facebook and I have NEVER been happier

The funniest part is that most holes just try to work feminism into it as well :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: jfl at thinking that you’re oppressed on tutorial mode
I just laugh when I see that. They are literally whining about tutorial mode being too hard. They truly are pathetic individuals

I don't have social media anymore

No it’s everyone. Ppl asked me if I support BLM. I had to say yes bc the ppl who asked me were my coworkers and boss. I would’ve been fired for having a diffeeent opinion. This is the world we fucking live in. Losing jobs and income for having a different political opinion.

also if you are silent on social media people will assume you are automatically racist right now. It’s a scary world for people, especially white men, out there.

stay safe brocels. Delete all social mediaif necessary. And always delete any you don’t need. I deleted my Facebook and I have NEVER been happier

well, that's depressing and scary as fuck

Imagine having a social media as a man in 2020. Those men are digging up their own graves.

No it’s everyone. Ppl asked me if I support BLM. I had to say yes bc the ppl who asked me were my coworkers and boss.
Cucked and bluepilled kek

What's the next step up from this?

obvious one is you have to denounce racism and apologize for being white / asian or you're cancellled

but i think the FINAL stage is, if you have an ugly picture of yourself, you get labelled as a creeper / pedo and you're cancelled

well, there's just no fucking way you can allow any kind of link between your public face and your true self. any sign that you haven't completely brainwashed yourself, can and will be used against you.
i would be completely hands off and just not bother interacting with people more than necessary. use new accounts with different usernames whenever possible. no real talk unless it's one on one with someone you can trust.

i can't believe they still got him though. i thought this woke shit was going to end and the pendulum would swing soon. joke's on me, the woke shit is only getting stronger even as the country is burning and some kind of racial/ideology conflict seems to be coming into view for real.

It is already happening. I posted this before in my thread where you also left a comment

Asmongold Comments On The MethodJosh Drama & Streamers Leaving Method (Preach, Esfand, Payo)

People just called him "creepy" and therefore many people do believe those accusations are true:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onbz2JSHKrY&t

The BLM riots and actions in the UK have made me sympathetic to the US police and right wing.

All lives matter.

It is already happening. I posted this before in my thread where you also left a comment

Asmongold Comments On The MethodJosh Drama & Streamers Leaving Method (Preach, Esfand, Payo)

People just called him "creepy" and therefore many people do believe those accusations are true:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onbz2JSHKrY&t

well, there's just no fucking way you can allow any kind of link between your public face and your true self. any sign that you haven't completely brainwashed yourself, can and will be used against you.
i would be completely hands off and just not bother interacting with people more than necessary. use new accounts with different usernames whenever possible. no real talk unless it's one on one with someone you can trust.

i can't believe they still got him though. i thought this woke shit was going to end and the pendulum would swing soon. joke's on me, the woke shit is only getting stronger even as the country is burning and some kind of racial/ideology conflict seems to be coming into view for real.
if chads fraud the FUCK out of their IG pics then to me it seems 100% guaranteed that one ugly pic of you floating around = you get cancelled

the reason will be some made up shit, racism, whatever, it doesn't matter

Imagine having a social media as a man in 2020. Those men are digging up their own graves.

nothing wrong with having one to observe others. Just don’t be in the “others” category putting up cringey dance videos on tiktok.
if chads fraud the FUCK out of their IG pics then to me it seems 100% guaranteed that one ugly pic of you floating around = you get cancelled

the reason will be some made up shit, racism, whatever, it doesn't matter

probably rape most likely if you’re a Chad. How you couldn’t get any girls back when you were ugly so you had to resort to doing that shit
Cucked and bluepilled kek

Sure niggerfaggot let me know what you say when your income and job are on the fucking line.

Last edited:

I'm ethnic and I'm not laughing, but there isn't much I can do about this witch hunting behavior either.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back