Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the future, they'll be coming for your internet access if you're caught posting "misogyny"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Google's chrome and probably firefox will send a unique ID back to the gov or some private corp which will be tied to most corporations. Right now, major retails in the USA are rolling out facial technology and have your info tied with your life.

End game is you end up getting banned from everything if you get caught posting or liking "misogyny" online. Banned from most large retail stores, amazon, credit cards, posting on most sites, maybe even banned from owning a cell phone.

I'll make it more simple: You're going to get banned from most things in life because you post here, eventually.

Source: your ass right?

US is cucked lmao, thank god my country doesn't believe in such shit. They touch my internet ill sell everything i have and fly to us and allahu akbar on them
Source: your ass right?
respect your elders greycel.

All the while, calls for a manlet genocide will accelerate

I'll make it more simple: You're going to get banned from most things in life because you post here, eventually.
well we're here because we got banned from life

also you might be right about the damn censorship

Happened in China

Wait for extreme communism spread like covid thing, then you can think about that possibility.The most you can get is a perma ban, government won't actually benefit from this, not at these moments.

Take it one step further.

Your browsing history goes into a mental health database

If you violate Womynz rights......

Then a squad of robocops is dispatched to apprehend you, for attitude adjustment via microwave bombardment therapy

Wait for extreme communism spread like covid thing, then you can think about that possibility.The most you can get is a perma ban, government won't actually benefit from this, not at these moments.
NSA, cancel culture, etc It's happening in America, slowly.

Google's chrome and probably firefox will send a unique ID back to the gov or some private corp which will be tied to most corporations. Right now, major retails in the USA are rolling out facial technology and have your info tied with your life.

End game is you end up getting banned from everything if you get caught posting or liking "misogyny" online. Banned from most large retail stores, amazon, credit cards, posting on most sites, maybe even banned from owning a cell phone.

The way it works in the US right now is you get arrested for downloading illegal material. So if viewing these kinds of sites as a civilian becomes illegal under widespread hate crime statutes that's how I can see they'd try to penalize males for participating on or viewing these sites.

The way it works in the US right now is you get arrested for downloading illegal material. So if viewing these kinds of sites as a civilian becomes illegal under widespread hate crime statutes that's how I can see they'd try to penalize males for participating on or viewing these sites.

There are no federal hate crime laws and as far as I know, no state ones. Even if there are some weird state ones, eventually they'll get destroyed court.

I was making a point that private corps can all use the same service and the US gov won't get involved.

There are no federal hate crime laws and as far as I know, no state ones. Even if there are some weird state ones, eventually they'll get destroyed court.

I was making a point that private corps can all use the same service and the US gov won't get involved.

Yeah that's how people that want things like that to happen have been circumventing things, through the use of private corps spying on people and enforcing behavioral standards through allowing social media mobs to run rampant on their platforms and try to force real world consequences for posts online deemed bigoted.

I don't rule out the possibility that there may eventually be federal hate crime or state hate crime laws at some point though. Usually action to do this starts after a white supremacist or neonazi shoots up a synogogue or goes apeshit trying to foment an armed uprising and kills a bunch of people. Then politicians talk about the need to "do something" and these kind of hate crime laws are passed. Then over time these hate crime laws have their definition expanded to include other types of things seen as bigotry, like "misogyny".

The way I understand it, back in 1980, Bill Gates got that first contract with IBM because they agreed to work with CIA to encrypt private data apprehension and identify potential anti US people

This was before mainstream internet

The government knew all along how to harvest personal info

Just goER it's AM good CHOice

VPN is life when you're in heavily censored countries

Wouldn’t be surprised

. Even if it were limited only to social media websites, the law would still unconstitutionally restrict speech because of the vast number of functions that social media websites perform in the modern world. First Amendment jurisprudence has never allowed for such a broad regulation of speech, and similarly broad restrictions have been struck down. However, a state could accomplish the same goal by enacting a more narrowly written statute.

. Even if it were limited only to social media websites, the law would still unconstitutionally restrict speech because of the vast number of functions that social media websites perform in the modern world. First Amendment jurisprudence has never allowed for such a broad regulation of speech, and similarly broad restrictions have been struck down. However, a state could accomplish the same goal by enacting a more narrowly written statute.

Exactly.

As far as U.S. law goes, First Amendment rights should be held to strict scrutiny, so any restrictions on such rights must fulfil a "compelling interest" and must be as "narrowly tailored" as possible. As Packingham held, the state cannot arbitrarily and broadly restrict one's internet access even if the criteria of restriction is a criminal conviction.

If that is the case, I doubt that the courts would look kindly on the government's attempts to cut one's internet access merely for expressing protected speech (even if said speech is misogynistic).

Exactly.

As far as U.S. law goes, First Amendment rights should be held to strict scrutiny, so any restrictions on such rights must fulfil a "compelling interest" and must be as "narrowly tailored" as possible. As Packingham held, the state cannot arbitrarily and broadly restrict one's internet access even if the criteria of restriction is a criminal conviction.

If that is the case, I doubt that the courts would look kindly on the government's attempts to cut one's internet access merely for expressing protected speech (even if said speech is misogynistic).

In retail stores, like "Rite Aid" they use facial recognition for ID'ing shoplifters, tying people to rewards programs, etc.

Soon they'll all use the same database. The fear was that hate speech will put you on the ban list for these stores.

Nothing to do with the gov.

Some other posters said "they'll stop this because of it being racist", but that hasn't stopped shit. Walmart is getting facial recognition if they don't have it already. Walmart is the biggest retailer in the USA.

In retail stores, like "Rite Aid" they use facial recognition for ID'ing shoplifters, tying people to rewards programs, etc.

Soon they'll all use the same database. The fear was that hate speech will put you on the ban list for these stores.

Nothing to do with the gov.

Some other posters said "they'll stop this because of it being racist", but that hasn't stopped shit. Walmart is getting facial recognition if they don't have it already. Walmart is the biggest retailer in the USA.

Someone definitely needs to look into privacy laws and antitrust regulation.