Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leftists plan to label misogyny or conservatism as a terrorist ideology, banning you from using paypal/amazon/banking

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If Trump loses in 2020 and it looks like he will, leftists will label misogyny as hate speech / terrorist ideology. You'll be banned from the financial system. They'll use info obtained from google to ID you and other potential incel terrorists.

You can't stop what's coming. There's basically nothing you can do to stop this.

Believe and get raptured out before it's too late.

THE WEST NEEDS TO BE NUKED

As far as American constitutional law goes, I think it'd be a First Amendment violation for the government to arbitrarily label one of its citizens as "a terrorist" and restrict his or her participation in the financial system, as such an action would have a chilling effect on protected speech. If such a label was applied through executive action, it would probably also violate the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, and possibly the Administrative Procedure Act of 1946.

You shouldn't worry.

Last edited:
If Trump loses in 2020 and it looks like he will, leftists will label misogyny as hate speech / terrorist ideology. You'll be banned from the financial system. They'll use info obtained from google to ID you and other potential incel terrorists.

You can't stop what's coming. There's basically nothing you can do to stop this.
They already do it in some European countries, right wing organisations gets banned from banks and other financial services.

First they make you depend on it by trying to enforce a cashless society, and then they cut you off from vital services if your views differs from the mainstream.

We just need to take a closer look to what happened in the gaming community. It is already happening and this is only the beginning of it.

As far as American constitutional law goes, I think it'd be a First Amendment violation for the government to arbitrarily label one of its citizens as "a terrorist" and restrict his or her participation in the financial system, as such an action would have a chilling effect on protected speech. If such a label was applied through executive action, it would probably also violate the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, and possibly the Administrative Procedure Act of 1946.

You shouldn't worry.

visa / paypal / banks have been closing accounts of right wing pundits for the past year or so

Antifa should be labeled as terrorists

visa / paypal / banks have been closing accounts of right wing pundits for the past year or so

Right, but they're not doing so under the instruction of the federal government, they're doing so as private businesses. If that's the case, then it doesn't matter whether Biden or Trump wins in 2020.

When you mentioned the 2020 election, I was under the impression that you were implying that the Biden administration would seek to use executive authority to severely curtail the rights of conservative interest groups -- which 1) I don't think the Biden administration would do, and 2) would quickly be challenged in federal court.

Come out as trans for a sweet get outta jail free card.

Come out as trans for a sweet get outta jail free card.
They’ve made it ridiculously easy to just say that you “identify as” a transfag and do exactly that :feelsthink:

I hope USA will collapse first due to their racial tensions so they will stop to spread their nonsensical SJW bullshit around the world. Sorry for fellow americancels, you can always come as refugees here in Europe.

All American political figures are garbage. The only people who worship trump are whites, and its solely for the fact that he has the same disgusting nature as they do.

But I guess he's the lesser of other evils. Imagine living in a world where you have the settle for the guy who's still a piece of shit but not as worse.

Peak clown world

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Right, but they're not doing so under the instruction of the federal government, they're doing so as private businesses. If that's the case, then it doesn't matter whether Biden or Trump wins in 2020.

When you mentioned the 2020 election, I was under the impression that you were implying that the Biden administration would seek to use executive authority to severely curtail the rights of conservative interest groups -- which 1) I don't think the Biden administration would do, and 2) would quickly be challenged in federal court.

More so it represents an overwhelm shift into some sort of communism led by a powerful leftist gov and top few companies controlling everything...

blah blah more 0.1% wealthy and government elites controlling everything brazil style

nuclear family dies, religion dies, nothing allowed to threaten gov or corporate power

THE WEST NEEDS TO BE NUKED
I hope Russia will launch their SS-18s and RS-28s while China will launch their DF-5Bs and DF-41s into Weimerica.

Right. All we really have to do is look at France or England. The USA is usually ten years behind that level of cultural Marxism.
It's possible, because of BLM, that we will actually jump ten years ahead now.

When Biden is elected, there's going to be a retroactive hunt down of anyone who opposed them, voted Republican, owns guns, or refused the vaccine.

If you combine that with Me too, then what you get is basically a Holocaust against white men.

Move to Montana if you can. You might survive what's coming

Last edited:

More so it represents an overwhelm shift into some sort of communism led by a powerful leftist gov and top few companies controlling everything...

blah blah more 0.1% wealthy and government elites controlling everything brazil style

nuclear family dies, religion dies, nothing allowed to threaten gov or corporate power

And the thing is slowly all previously unbiased or relatively unbiased sources of information are being taken over by power mods just like on reddit that decide what is acceptable.

Culture war issues based on race and gender are being used to obfuscate and misdirect people's attention, and sort everyone leftists don't like into the racist bigoted camp even if not everyone the leftists love to hate are that extreme.

The possibility of info being obtained from google to ID you is probably enhanced when you browse from your phone where everything is interconnected.

That's fine. Just expat to a based country. You should have diversified assets, including offshore accounts. We need to work on an exit strategy for guys like us.

You shouldn't worry.
What is legal and what is de facto enforced are different. Its free speech to say "nigger". Say it at work and watch what happens. Cultural change drives legal interpretations.

capitalism at it finest: "private" companies owning 80-90% of the market will ban you from using vital infrastructure because you belong to a wrong side of the political spectrum.

America is doomed if trump doesn’t win. I mean it is already shit but it will become even worse than North Korea if trump loses tbh

You shouldn't worry.
They go through the companies to make this happen, not the government.

What is legal and what is de facto enforced are different. Its free speech to say "nigger". Say it at work and watch what happens. Cultural change drives legal interpretations.

This has been happening for some time now. People snitch on each other for social transgressions via social media. You can't escape it even if you don't have social media because your face is already on video or on a picture posted online and people have looked up all information about you including your name and where you work to get you fired.

It might be different if employers and corporations didn't give in to social pressure from SJWs on twitter that say "iS tHiS tHe KiNd oF pErSoN yOu wAnT wOrKiNg FoR yOu?" but it is isn't.

The next step is law enforcement increasingly posting about "looking into" people who make social transgressions and victimless crimes. Even if you don't have 'hate crime' legislation, such action by law enforcement basically acts as enforcement for punishments and surveillance against people who have been guilty on social media of committing the perceived 'hate crime' of the day.

They go through the companies to make this happen, not the government.

And companies are all too happy to comply with it to show how woke they are.

They already do it in some European countries, right wing organisations gets banned from banks and other financial services.

First they make you depend on it by trying to enforce a cashless society, and then they cut you off from vital services if your views differs from the mainstream.
brutal

and then they wonder why they have to face retribution, I mean, they're the ones who refuse to cooperate with us on a reasonable way to end inceldom, all they do is shame us and ostracize us, so of course there's repERcurssions

This has been happening for some time now. People snitch on each other for social transgressions via social media. You can't escape it even if you don't have social media because your face is already on video or on a picture posted online and people have looked up all information about you including your name and where you work to get you fired.

It might be different if employers and corporations didn't give in to social pressure from SJWs on twitter that say "iS tHiS tHe KiNd oF pErSoN yOu wAnT wOrKiNg FoR yOu?" but it is isn't.

The next step is law enforcement increasingly posting about "looking into" people who make social transgressions and victimless crimes. Even if you don't have 'hate crime' legislation, such action by law enforcement basically acts as enforcement for punishments and surveillance against people who have been guilty on social media of committing the perceived 'hate crime' of the day.

And companies are all too happy to comply with it to show how woke they are.
Its why we need to leave and form our own society. Foids have ruined and will continue to ruin any country where they get power.

America keeps talking smack about other countries having no freedom yet it seems they are going to be the biggest censorship of them all

At least China is contained to themselves. Since the world uses twitter, facebook etc, you have America controlling what you can post.

A lot of you guys have such ignorant opinions.

I hope USA will collapse first due to their racial tensions so they will stop to spread their nonsensical SJW bullshit around the world. Sorry for fellow americancels, you can always come as refugees here in Europe.
The cultural revolution is already over in Europe, why the fuck would anybody come here?

Its why we need to leave and form our own society. Foids have ruined and will continue to ruin any country where they get power.

Already it is getting hard in some cases to open bank accounts where you can save and invest money because you need to have credit history and that isn't possible without social or work experience.
Over for NEETs.

I don't know of any society that can be retreated too. Maybe remote polar regions or a space outpost, although countries would continue to verbally spar over territory there also. Countries would also seek to come after and annex any territory that was independent from gynocentrism. Countries and government like most men seek to mog each other and "send a message".
Retreating won't work for ever and will just make you a target, especially with inevitable media coverage of the independent society.

"terrorism" is just a buzzword, it's fucking stupid

people here are just making shitposts, rotting on a forum, alone in their houses, that's literally it

Thank you, but I don't need a lecture on jurisprudence; I'm afraid you misunderstand the meaning of "de facto". It remains, in the United States, legal to say the word "nigger".

Your right to free expression does not absolve you of all other contractual obligations.

"terrorism" is just a buzzword, it's fucking stupid
I think it makes sense in its proper context, but we aren't it.

If this forum was a legit terrorist group I'd agree with ITers, but it's not the case.

Already it is getting hard in some cases to open bank accounts where you can save and invest money because you need to have credit history and that isn't possible without social or work experience.
Over for NEETs.

I don't know of any society that can be retreated too. Maybe remote polar regions or a space outpost, although countries would continue to verbally spar over territory there also. Countries would also seek to come after and annex any territory that was independent from gynocentrism. Countries and government like most men seek to mog each other and "send a message".
Retreating won't work for ever and will just make you a target, especially with inevitable media coverage of the independent society.
I made a thread about this. My idea was to go to a country and essentially offer them a tax base of single males who live in otherwise uninhabited areas. Russia is prime for something like this.

My thread for those interested:

The cultural revolution is already over in Europe, why the fuck would anybody come here?
The social and political situation in USA is much more worse than European one, at least here we still don't have tranny kids or mass-rioting blacks for example, or no-penalty for foids who accuse someone of a fake rape. Here is still possible to rebuild something, in USA all hope is lost imho.

Thank you, but I don't need a lecture on jurisprudence; I'm afraid you misunderstand the meaning of "de facto". It remains, in the United States, legal to say the word "nigger".

Your right to free expression does not absolve you of all other contractual obligations.
You replace the judiciary with the HR department. The end result is the same.

How exactly is it communism if it's being run by corporations?

I agree on principle that when the private sector monopolies begin to supplant the government's role in providing vital infrastructure -- they ought to respect due process before denying any individual the use of their services. IMO this ties into a wider discussion surrounding antitrust regulation and data privacy.

How exactly is it communism if it's being run by corporations?

I agree on principle that when the private sector monopolies begin to supplant the government's role in providing vital infrastructure -- they ought to respect due process before denying any individual the use of their services. IMO this ties into a wider discussion surrounding antitrust regulation and data privacy.

how exactly is it capitalism if the gov is propping up these corps with gov money, tax breaks, etc? AWS powers most of the gov servers.

the corps are state sponsored entities, more similar to chinese corps

You replace the judiciary with the HR department. The end result is the same.

No, it isn't.

The judiciary has the right to strip you of all of your liberties, and consequently has the obligation to afford you all the protections that you are entitled to. HR does not.

When you enter the workforce, you voluntarily entered into an agreement which may stipulate following a code of conduct as a condition of your employment. Being stupid enough to get fired after saying "nigger" at work is not an affront to "free speech".
how exactly is it capitalism if the gov is propping up these corps with gov money, tax breaks, etc? AWS powers most of the gov servers.

the corps are state sponsored entities, more similar to chinese corps

1) False dichotomy; not communism =! capitalism.

2) But how exactly is it "un-capitalist" for the private sector and the public sector to voluntarily engage with each other? Comparisons to Chinese quasi-governmental entities are unsound as those entities are directly owned by the Chinese state. Whereas Jeff Bezos answers not to Trump nor Congress, but to shareholders.

Last edited:

The riots across the country virtually assures Trump a victory so don’t worry.

Well that and the fact that no one (meaning normal everyday people not Twitter addicted libtards) is going to vote for crazy Joe (Biden).

No one.

So onward to November!

I want to bathe in libtard/SJW and antifa tard tears already.

Yes Trump is a Jew puppet too but despite that sad fact maybe he will get that section 230 reform signed/implemented/passed that half chink Tim Pool keeps railing about and thus it will uncuck the Clown World web and allow beautiful people with our glorious black pilled views and opinions back onto the big tech platforms where we can do some real good for the world instead of being relegated to digital ghettos such as this site (great as it may be for us it still probably doesn’t allow us enough of a reach/voice to affect any real change).

View: https://youtu.be/tYy77iX5JFs

Last edited:
No, it isn't.

The judiciary has the right to strip you of all of your liberties, and consequently has the obligation to afford you all the protections that you are entitled to. HR does not.

When you enter the workforce, you voluntarily entered into an agreement which may stipulate following a code of conduct as a condition of your employment. Being stupid enough to get fired after saying "nigger" at work is not an affront to "free speech".

1) False dichotomy; not communism =! capitalism.

2) But how exactly is it "un-capitalist" for the private sector and the public sector to voluntarily engage with each other? Comparisons to Chinese quasi-governmental entities are unsound as those entities are directly owned by the Chinese state. Whereas Jeff Bezos answers not to Trump nor Congress, but to shareholders.

Doesn't seem very capitalist for me if the gov pays for all of your shit, bends the laws for you, and you answer to them. I guess the only thing missing is laws on the books declaring your company a gov entity. Let's not mention all the free money the fed printed to buy your corporate bonds recently.

Welfare corporations at best, off the books gov entities at worst.

The difference is China is much more capitalist than the USA by far since you mainly avoid the wrath of the gov until you make them lose face.

Yes, and that's why i laugh at the idea of "freedom of speech". If you're not a leftist or a libtard, your opinions and views don't matter to society. I mean what's the point of free speech if whenever i say my opinion i get harassed, judged and falsely labeled?

If you're not pro women, pro LGBT, pro immigration, pro degeneracy, pro Jews, you'll be treated like a scumbag in society despite the "freedom of speech".

Yes Trump is a Jew puppet too but despite that sad fact maybe he will get that section 230 reform signed/implemented/passed that half chink Tim Pool keeps railing about and thus it will uncuck the Clown World web and allow beautiful people with our glorious black pilled views and opinions back onto the big tech platforms where we can do some real good for the world instead of being relegated to digital ghettos such as this site great as it may be for us.

Trump doesn't have the right to strike down Section 230 of the CDA, that lies with the federal courts.

If anything, Trump striking down Section 230 would worsen censorship, as social media platforms would no longer be immune to civil liability for content hosted there.

Think I heard Tim Pool say that almost 80% of online money transaction are controlled by Paypal. And the next biggest company has the same bullshit censorship as Paypal. It's beyond over. Dissidence will be crushed
Speaking of brazil, they even want to mongrelize the west like Brazil

Last edited:
Doesn't seem very capitalist for me if the gov pays for all of your shit, bends the laws for you, and you answer to them. I guess the only thing missing is laws on the books declaring your company a gov entity. Let's not mention all the free money the fed printed to buy your corporate bonds recently.

Welfare corporations at best, off the books gov entities at worst.

The difference is China is much more capitalist than the USA by far since you mainly avoid the wrath of the gov until you make them lose face.

So what sounds capitalist to you? A system where the government maintains direct ownership of profit-making entities? Are you sure about that?

I want to bathe in libtard/SJW and antifa tard tears already.
What tears? They control every major corporation, bank, media, university etc. They're tearing down statues everywhere, setting shit on fire, assaulting people and no one is doing shit to stop them.