Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's take a minute to appreciate how blackpilled @mylifeistrash ("broncel") is

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Everything he posts is a brutal blackpill, he perfectly understands society and female nature. He's actually too blackpilled that /r/IncelTear users get angry every time he posts something.

Yea tbh he spits brutal facts about the state of society even if he doesn’t rlly engage with other incels

He knows what's up and how brutal it is for most men,

not just in the dating market but just surviving in general, (not getting bullied, getting a decent job, not becoming a homeless drug addict)

No one knows about the state of soyciety better than he does. And not just related to inceldom, he takes every aspect of it into account.

not just in the dating market but just surviving in general, (not getting bullied, getting a decent job, not becoming a homeless drug addict)
He, reading his posts is so brutal.

He's 6'5" and white, he can't be truly blackpilled unless he actually has down syndrome or something

I like that guy. He is legit.
No homo btw.

Take the Nagasaki Hiroshima blackpill

dPvkY9G.gif

@mylifeistrash

@mylifeistrash since cuck op didn't give something to click on

edit: can't even view posts by clicking on name

He's 6'5" and white, he can't be truly blackpilled unless he actually has down syndrome or something
He is a larper as is @ionlycopenow blocked them a long time ago

Lol what?

Tall plus ugly equals invisible

Or worse

tenor.gif

Jfl if you're 6'5" and white you live life on tutorial mode second to only foids. I only have sympathy for white manlets.

You don't get it, these guys are ironically getting pulled in by his looks halo, I've seen many ethnic users say the same shit that guy has, they never get the same hype, these guys are mentally no different than foids
He is a larper as is @ionlycopenow blocked them a long time ago

He would legit rope in the shoes of an ethnic man.
You don't get it, these guys are ironically getting pulled in by his looks halo, I've seen many ethnic users say the same shit that guy has, they never get the same hype, these guys are mentally no different than foids

Just be 6 5 and white in a site meant for ugly men.

I know a Turkish guy who's 6'5 tall and white but ugly, he complains about not getting a gf too. Height might be a cope. You need face of at least 5/10.

Everything he posts is a brutal blackpill, he perfectly understands society and female nature. He's actually too blackpilled that /r/IncelTear users get angry every time he posts something.
Yea tbh he spits brutal facts about the state of society even if he doesn’t rlly engage with other incels
I think he's really underrated tbh. Never had much contact with him but always read his high quality and well writtten threads, kudos @mylifeistrash :feelsYall:

he's based but keeps to himself

perhaps he's just bitter after all these years, can't blame him

I think I've read somewhere here he's saying that he fucked a noodle in SEA or something like that (non-paid). So yeah JBW (and tall) striking again. But I don't think he's not incel despite that, he's clearly not getting any ass but yeah, definitely not a truecel.

This place will turn on you on a dime...

All it took was digging up 1 or 2 old posts. Tbh he was never an incel but he was gigablackpilled
Look at his posts about how no matter how bad the economy gets the government and corporations find a way to persecute ugly males. Never been more potentially relevant with the covid economic recession and incel moral panic ongoing.

I think I've read somewhere here he's saying that he fucked a noodle in SEA or something like that (non-paid). So yeah JBW (and tall) striking again. But I don't think he's not incel despite that, he's clearly not getting any ass but yeah, definitely not a truecel.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This forum is filled with fucking retards

Captain-Picard-Facepalm-Header.jpg

Look at his posts about how no matter how bad the economy gets the government and corporations find a way to persecute ugly males. Never been more potentially relevant with the covid economic recession and incel moral panic ongoing.
He saw a lot of things coming, he was ahead of his time.

Plus he could get his point across with just a few lines, he didn't ramble

Yet mods ban him but we have a literal suspected foid running around the forum now which even @FullTimeLoser has pointed out many times.
And we lost @metabuxx.

Just lol at this place sometimes tbh

Yet mods ban him but we have a literal suspected foid running around the forum now which even @FullTimeLoser has pointed out many times.
And we lost @metabuxx.

What was @metabuxx banned for? I don't remember much about him but I remember associating his avi with decent posts and good blackpills

The moderation is strict at times and very lax at other times ...
Some guy posted his selfies (2 of them) and made a gay remark yet nothing happened to him for some reason?

And we lost @metabuxx.

And so it begins, the tale never ends, the chronicle continues

one of the highest IQ threads on the forum right there

What was @metabuxx banned for? I don't remember much about him but I remember associating his avi with decent posts and good blackpills
I think it was a clear bait thread about how women should be enslaved. You know the kind of bait threads that used to be common now and then here to trigger lurking reddit cucks.

The moderation is strict at times and very lax at other times ...
mods should bring back @mylifeistrash and @micropenis29 if there are going to be suspected foids running around on this site now. It's not fair to the members that posted way more thought provoking content for them to be banned but a user suspected of being a foid to shit up The Lounge and The Sewers with posts insulting people, acting bitchy and spamming.

Some guy posted his selfies (2 of them) and made a gay remark yet nothing happened to him for some reason?
idk who you are referring to.

And so it begins, the tale never ends, the chronicle continues
I didn't even know about his stats or SEA success before this whole shitshow of a witch hunt so how could I possibly have been biased?
Besides, saying that @mylifeistrash was blackpilled and that his predictions ended up becoming a reality isn't the same as worshiping him because of his looks.

I didn't even know about his stats or SEA success before this whole shitshow of a witch hunt so how could I possibly have been biased?
Besides, saying that @mylifeistrash was blackpilled and that his predictions ended up becoming a reality isn't the same as worshiping him because of his looks.
True. I never knew he was tall and white until BlkPillPres said so and claimed that's why members liked his posts.

I liked his posts because they dared to speculate about things that seemed too outlandish at the time and were delivered in very easy to digest threads in a way other member's posts weren't.

And yet @BlkPillPres has said nothing about how there is a suspected foid running around the forum now that has been insulting others and posting blatant spam but still not got banned:

one of the highest IQ threads on the forum right there
His entire post falls apart because it assumes we knew about his height and SEAmaxxing. I had no clue. All I knew is that he was balding

I think it was a clear bait thread about how women should be enslaved. You know the kind of bait threads that used to be common now and then here to trigger lurking reddit cucks.

mods should bring back @mylifeistrash and @micropenis29 if there are going to be suspected foids running around on this site now. It's not fair to the members that posted way more thought provoking content for them to be banned but a user suspected of being a foid to shit up The Lounge and The Sewers with posts insulting people, acting bitchy and spamming.

idk who you are referring to.
Retarded bait post but why did they perma him for that when lots of people have done the exact same edgeposts in the past? I still see such posts every now and then to this day

True. I never knew he was tall and white until BlkPillPres said so and claimed that's why members liked his posts.

I liked his posts because they dared to speculate about things that seemed too outlandish at the time and were delivered in very easy to digest threads in a way other member's posts weren't.

And yet @BlkPillPres has said nothing about how there is a suspected foid running around the forum now that has been insulting others and posting blatant spam but still not got banned:

Ironic how the guy who thinks we do chad worship turns a blind eye for m'lady

I didn't even know about his stats before this whole shitshow of a witch hunt so how could I possibly have been biased?

Sure bud, and I can definitely verify what you are saying

JFL I never get why people even say stuff like what you just said, you can't prove you didn't know and I can't prove you did know, but trends on this site have shown me THAT MOST USERS DO KNOW AND MANY WHO HAVE A FOLLOWING OF DIE HARD WORSHIPERS ARE TALL AND/OR GOOD LOOKING AND KNOWN FOR THESE TRAITS

Yes it is, because not fucking one of you have ever stated a "prediction" he made that wasn't something already said by someone uglier on the site, he gets props because of his looks halo, it has nothing to do with him saying anything "new" or interesting

All this guy basically did was humblebrag

if you search " 6'5" ", JUST THAT PHRASE ALONE and filter by his username you get FIVE PAGES WORTH OF POSTS

FIVE FUCKING PAGES!

Are you kidding?

Come on dude, in my thread I quote multiple posts of him downplaying his looks and his height yet all he does is talk about it and mention it every chance he gets, you idiots want to give good looking men license to troll the forums and it all revolves around their looks halo, he hasn't said shit that other people haven't already said

The only thing you can do is report and wait, same way @mylifeistrash got banned, and they'll get banned too. Look how long I had to wait for @mylifeistrash to get banned, and for some reason you expect me to be amped up to get someone I've never interacted with on the site to get banned, I don't even know who you guys are talking about, but I knew who @mylifeistrash was even though we barely interacted, so clearly he had more of a "following" and collection of worshipers than the users you want banned

His entire post falls apart because it assumes we knew about his height and SEAmaxxing. I had no clue. All I knew is that he was balding
And technically other than a post being dug up from December 2017 when he joined about how he was a tall white guy is all it took for him to get banned.
Despite how otherwise he never bragged and anyway this site's rules are still that blackpilled males (not necessarily incels) are still welcome to post if they don't brag.

Retarded bait post but why did they perma him for that when lots of people have done the exact same edgeposts in the past? I still see such posts every now and then to this day
Since the Naama Kates debacle me and other members here like @FullTimeLoser have suspected that the mods are trying to make this site more PR friendly toward foids by "cracking down" on bait posts by long standing well known members and excessive "misogyny".

Ironic how the guy who thinks we do chad worship turns a blind eye for m'lady
@BlkPillPres

why should @mylifeistrash and @micropenis29 be banned when there is a supected foid running around on this site insulting others and spamming the sewers that hasn't made any real contribution whatsoever besides dividing members here and causing some to start simping?

He has five fucking pages worth of search data where he mentions the phrase " 6'5" " (HIS SPECIFIC HEIGHT), its not that you didn't know, its that you didn't care to know, you've read a few of his posts I'm sure, and you're telling me not fucking one of them threw you guys off?

I even got into an argument with him saying that EVERYBODY IS INCEL to justify him being incel (I am not exaggerating)

Whenever I see a user with a "cult like following" I go look up his posts, I go see what he posts about on looksmax.org to see if he's a fakecel or a troll, you guys just like to "bask in the greatness" and call them "based"

YOU
DID
NOT
WANT
TO
KNOW

Based on how people function on this forum though, it should have been obvious to you, but you guys will avoid doing any background checks on purpose

EVEN AFTER READING THIS, I BET YOU WON'T EVEN BOTHER TRYING TOO

ANOTHER
@mylifeistrash WILL COME ALONG AND YOU'LL JUST HYPE THEM UP SOME MORE, TRY AND IGNORE THE OBVIOUS

Sure bud, and I can definitely verify what you are saying
Burden of proof is on your side. Prove that I was biased.

Also ionlycopenow is 6ft5 too. Is he famous? Is he a fakecel? Users who have seen his face said he's truecel tier

FIVE FUCKING PAGES!

Are you kidding?

Come on dude, in my thread I quote multiple posts of him downplaying his looks and his height yet all he does is talk about it and mention it every chance he gets, you idiots want to give good looking men license to troll the forums and it all revolves around their looks halo, he hasn't said shit that other people haven't already said
The threads from him that I remember were threads about hypergamy, inflation of looks standards, the impact of technology, the growing totalitarianism, how bleak the future is, how old age ruins men, how balding ruins men, how women find the average man ugly etc. Those are the threads I remember of him, those were his good contributions that I noticed.

You try to make it sound like all he did is brag nonstop.

Like I said, I myself don't believe he was an incel at all. I'm just saying he was blackpilled. Whether he should or shouldn't have been banned for being a blackpilled non incel is another debate entirely. I just find it ridiculous that he got banned while worse posters haven't been banned

why should @mylifeistrash and @micropenis29 be banned when there is a supected foid running around on this site insulting others and spamming the sewers that hasn't made any real contribution whatsoever besides dividing members here and causing some to start simping?

1. You literally said why, @mylifeistrash and @micropenis29 are known for breaking the rules and have been caught doing so multiple times, them doing so is not the same as another user being SUSPECTED of doing something

2. I have one of the two you mentioned blocked already for trollish posts, so no wonder I don't have your problem, I've been on a blocking spree lately, screening out the retards so I don't have to interact with them. The other one I can't even remember talking to them, but ironically they have @mylifeistrash avatar as theirs so yeah, trolls of a feather.

3. Fuck the sewers, its a place for trashposters, you really expect me to care that the trolls I hate I being trolled

I wonder what he’s up to now

He has five fucking pages worth of search data where he mentions the phrase " 6'5" " (HIS SPECIFIC HEIGHT), its not that you didn't know, its that you didn't care to know, you've read a few of his posts I'm sure, and you're telling me not fucking one of them threw you guys off?
And I'm telling you that I never paid attention to what he posted about being 6'5'' other than to see in the context how bad it has gotten for even guys that didn't use to struggle so much.

The biggest "halo" anyone noticed was his Lebron James avi and that was probably it.
I didn't go searching for the phrase "6'5''" or anything related to his height so how would I know he would would have five pages of search data?

I even got into an argument with him saying that EVERYBODY IS INCEL to justify him being incel (I am not exaggerating)
No one here can come to an agreement as to what exactly constitutes an incel so it's to be expected that there will be some members that think many if not all males today are at risk of becoming incels if women's standards keep rising and the media and society keeps promoting that happening while condemning and shaming any males that point out that it wasn't always like this and that still dare to have standards.

@ordinaryotaku has brought up this issue to surprisingly not much fanfare but not everyone disagreed with him

And as I pointed out in that thread

The truly terrifying thing is that in the world we're living in today is if you are a male you could be at least at some point in your life an incel and experience all the negatives and disadvantages that come with it.
No matter what theories you put forth about what women are/should be attracted to at the end of the day it's women that decide which guys are attractive and which aren't and if women don't show interest in you compared to other guys then it's possible you could be an incel.

The only real test for being an incel in the strictest sense of the word is whether women can be naturally sexually attracted to you. If so then you aren't an incel. If not then no matter how good looking you may feel you look, no matter how others may say that you look fine, if you aren't naturally getting any sexual attraction from women you could still be considered incel.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, all men are potentially incels now if enough women decide it to be so and no longer have any sexual attraction toward them for whatever reason like rising standards.
Whenever I see a user with a "cult like following" I go look up his posts, I go see what he posts about on looksmax.org to see if he's a fakecel or a troll, you guys just like to "bask in the greatness" and call them "based"

YOU
DID
NOT
WANT
TO
KNOW

Based on how people function on this forum though, it should have been obvious to you, but you guys will avoid doing any background checks on purpose

EVEN AFTER READING THIS, I BET YOU WON'T EVEN BOTHER TRYING TOO

ANOTHER
@mylifeistrash WILL COME ALONG AND YOU'LL JUST HYPE THEM UP SOME MORE, TRY AND IGNORE THE OBVIOUS

Again the reason I liked threads and posts by @mylifeistrash is because he made easy to digest threads connecting real world events and banwaves to possible future increased censorship, examples from IRL and online that show women's standards have no end in sight, bringing up how and demonstrating that women look down on many men regardless of what they look like to an absurd degree and so on.

And the fact that he coupled this with provocative but descriptive thread titles. That's all the impression was needed.

1. You literally said why, @mylifeistrash and @micropenis29 are known for breaking the rules and have been caught doing so multiple times, them doing so is not the same as another user being SUSPECTED of doing something
@mylifeistrash and @micropenis29 didn't go around spamming and insulting users but actually put efforts in their threads.

@mylifeistrash and @micropenis29 were some of the first users to point out the absurdity of the entire "alpha" male darktriad redpill cope when most members here still believed it mattered to some extent instead of looks.

@mylifeistrash and @micropenis29 didn't always follow the consensus of this forum. In fact sometimes they set the consensus and dared to go against conventionally held beliefs. That's how discussions on this forum became so engaging instead of devolving into a place where "chad only" and quoting posts becomes the norm.
2. I have one of the two you mentioned blocked already for trollish posts, so no wonder I don't have your problem, I've been on a blocking spree lately, screening out the retards so I don't have to interact with them. The other one I can't even remember talking to them, but ironically they have @mylifeistrash avatar as theirs so yeah, trolls of a feather.
The problem is that even if you block those users they are constantly insulting other users, causing more weak willed members to start simping and orbiting them and disrupting the forum dynamic in a way that not even @mylifeistrash and @micropenis29 (whatever your view is on them) came close to doing.

3. Fuck the sewers, its a place for trashposters, you really expect me to care that the trolls I hate I being trolled
That's irrelevant. Those users are still not banned while other users were banned for far less. And at times the suspected foid user does post in Inceldom Discussion and has before but with no original content and the same kind of generic spam.

Last edited:
Burden of proof is on your side. Prove that I was biased.

Why the fuck would you quote that small section and leave out this part?:
you can't prove you didn't know and I can't prove you did know, but trends on this site have shown me THAT MOST USERS DO KNOW AND MANY WHO HAVE A FOLLOWING OF DIE HARD WORSHIPERS ARE TALL AND/OR GOOD LOOKING AND KNOWN FOR THESE TRAITS

You are already starting off on a bad foot when you go out of your way to be disingenuous, this part was literally right below what you quoted

Also ionlycopenow is 6ft5 too. Is he famous? Is he a fakecel? Users who have seen his face said he's truecel tier

Is he 6'5", white, with an average face and openly talks about those stats multiple times

YEAH, HE SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED TO THEN

The threads from him that I remember were threads about hypergamy, inflation of looks standards, the impact of technology, the growing totalitarianism, how bleak the future is, how old age ruins men, how balding ruins men, how women find the average man ugly etc. Those are the threads I remember of him, those were his good contributions that I noticed.

Like any other thread I've read on this site, and some of the topics you mentioned even I have covered. The reason why he had a cult following though was because he was a known bragger, and known for being 6'5", white with an average face, he's said so in many posts and I even quoted him saying he's been open about those things from the get go

So I find it awfully convenient that me, a guy who never follows his posts, ended up having an argument with him trying to argue that all men are incels because average isn't good enough so his height and face doesn't matter despite being 6'5", but you who knows his posts, NEVER ONCE SAW HIM POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT

If I go through your post history and view your interactions with him, I won't find anything proving you a liar, that's what you're saying?

You are already starting off on a bad foot when you go out of your way to be disingenuous, this part was literally right below what you quoted

Like any other thread I've read on this site, and some of the topics you mentioned even I have covered. The reason why he had a cult following though was because he was a known bragger, and known for being 6'5", white with an average face, he's said so in many posts and I even quoted him saying he's been open about those things from the get go

So I find it awfully convenient that me, a guy who never follows his posts, ended up having an argument with him trying to argue that all men are incels because average isn't good enough so his height and face doesn't matter despite being 6'5", but you who knows his posts, NEVER ONCE SAW HIM POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT

If I go through your post history and view your interactions with him, I won't find anything proving you a liar, that's what you're saying?
dn rd

tbh I like that you mentioned @ionlycopenow. I am pretty fond of him, he doesn’t make his height an inseparable part of his online persona and his relatable content + apparently truecel face is enough for me to believe that he’s legit involuntarily celibate and a good person to have on the forum.

pretty much all the memorable content I saw from @mylifeistrash was centered around his physically attractive traits, either directly (eg “Women in the Philippines literally treat me like a god”) or by proxy (“Above average looking men can never get laid regularly, only the top percentile”). which lead me to the conclusion that he is an obnoxious narcissistic dumbass