Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's end this debate, what is how you look in real Life? Mirroro or pictures?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Mirror me is uglier so I assume mirror is what i look like
I'm ugly in both, but slightly better in mirror. So I'm hoping mirror. Also whenever, I see my family mirrors in the mirror that's what they look like in real life

Last edited:
I wish @Jason Voorhees wasn't banned. He would have given a clear answer.

Here's what i got from my browser's ai
Conclusion

In conclusion, a mirror generally resembles our real-life looks more accurately than a picture, mainly due to the lack of lens distortion and the familiarity of the reversed reflection. However, it’s essential to note that modern camera applications and editing software can alter our appearance in pictures, making them more or less accurate representations of our real-life looks. Ultimately, the mirror provides a more direct and unaltered reflection of our physical appearance.

Conclusion

In conclusion, a mirror generally resembles our real-life looks more accurately than a picture, mainly due to the lack of lens distortion and the familiarity of the reversed reflection. However, it’s essential to note that modern camera applications and editing software can alter our appearance in pictures, making them more or less accurate representations of our real-life looks. Ultimately, the mirror provides a more direct and unaltered reflection of our physical appearance.
Kek thanks. At least I can cope somehow now. Even though, I'm ugly in both.

I'm ugly in both, but slightly better in mirror. So I'm hoping mirror. Also whenever, I see my family mirrors in the mirror that's what they look in real life
I never see anyone but myself in the mirror

Conclusion

Its over

Mirror, also video is close.
A pic is impossible, you are never still irl, also a 3D being locked in a 2D image is bad.

Never began. But I'm slightly better looking in the mirror. I haven't taken a picture of myself yet, because, I look disgusting. Even, though, I haven't looked into a mirror in a month now, because, I'm ugly in both.

Isn't gonna change your height lil bro, it's over

Never began. But I'm slightly better looking in the mirror. I haven't taken a picture of myself yet, because, I look disgusting. Even, though, I haven't looked into a mirror in a month now, because, I'm ugly in both.
Indeed

I shave my own head every month or so. I’m autistic and barbers give me anxiety
Me too. I haven't gone in 6 months. I'm going to start cutting it myself, too much social anxeity. I look like a caveman now.

I'm ugly in both

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back