Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How different are you in real life compared to on this forum?

If you would meet me on the streets you wouldnt know i post on the .is.

I look more like a manlet skinny npc

If you would meet me on the streets you wouldnt know i post on the .is.

I look more like a manlet skinny npc
There's not many people that I could look at and assume they post here, even when I do see really ugly people I just assume they're bluepilled

ITcucks and normies will claim we're only incels because of our bad pERsonalities but they fail to realise that people may act differently online compared to in real life. I act differently on here because I'm able to be more honest without getting absolutely shit on for it. In real life I'm an overall decent guy and it hasn't helped me one bit because it's all about your genetics. It's not like foids can sense that we post on an incel forum. Their pERsonality detectors misfunction all the time when they pick men who end up beating them, they're hardly going to be able to tell that we post "misogynistic" things online.
I really like places of comparison in general, however I have understood that human beings like lies, let's be clear, I also like them every now and then to feel better, but they exaggerate. They lie to themselves and I don't like this, instead online they can meet people who confide in each other, people who anonymously express their opinions (whether they agree with mine or not), people who in some way are closer to my thoughts (sometimes a little, other times more). Furthermore, I don't have the need to physically present myself in public, I have all the time in the world to think and write to organize my ideas and this makes the internet a safer place (as far as I'm concerned), (as paradoxical as it may seem) more welcoming and a good place for debate, rather than in real life