Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Let this sink in.

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Women wont fuck an incel but they will travel all the way to the middle East to join isis in order to become a fuck toy for terrorists and give birth to their children. Many of them are killed as well after. So let that sink in. She wont fuck you. But she'll have terrorist babies.. sit and think on it.

They're attracted to danger. Nothing new. This is why they need to be controlled and should not be in positions of power ever.

Parents should teach their sons to be bullies and criminals for their own good.

Parents should teach their sons to be bullies and criminals for their own good.
Cuck parents did the exact opposite and taught me to follow all the rules and respect my authority figure, and they would beat my ads if I ever did something bad.
It's led to me becoming completely high inhib and a social recluse.

Cuck parents did the exact opposite and taught me to follow all the rules and respect my authority figure, and they would beat my ads if I ever did something bad.
High inhib is the worst. If you grow up being raised high inhib its over. Everything in life requires you to be low inhib.

I'm convinced this is one of the biggest factors in the lack of respect ricecels are given in general.
Overly obedient/Over protected son = anxious, insecure, depressed, weak, naive, socially retarded, and full of regret.

Women want dangerous "bad boys" what a shock :think:

I'm convinced this is one of the biggest factors in the lack of respect ricecels are given in general.
Overly obedient/Over protected son = anxious, insecure, depressed, weak, naive, socially retarded, and full of regret.
Exactly, I don't think I've ever seen an aggressive Asian.
They all follow the rules and are non threatening.
They are unrespected by men and woman.