Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Legalize marry your rapist laws in all countries when women get raped

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
They should legalize marry your rapist laws for women in all countries because God commands that if a woman gets raped then the rapist has to marry the rape victim and pay 50 silver sheckles. Also it’s the women’s fault she was raped because she didn’t dressed modestly and was asking for it.

Ok greynigger fed

bro thought he had a point

This law only applies to Christians, Kikes, and Muslims. Not Hindus which I assume you are.

They should legalize marry your rapist laws for women in all countries because God commands that if a woman gets raped then the rapist has to marry the rape victim and pay 50 silver sheckles. Also it’s the women’s fault she was raped because she didn’t dressed modestly and was asking for it.
Absolutely fucking based and we should follow this NOW.

What is the women was already married and got raped again

Plus you should check out my thread

This law only applies to Christians, Kikes, and Muslims. Not Hindus which I assume you are.
In some villages in India if a women gets raped the rapist can marry the women to avoid criminal charges and there was a Bollywood movie about it.

Absolutely fucking based and we should follow this NOW.
If I run for prime minister in Canada I’m gonna make marry your rapist law for women mandatory, make housing and college free, give mandatory disability benefits to incels, virgins, ugly, obese, skinny, low iq and mentally ill people along with physically disabled people. I will ban women from working.