Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leftover foids from Slavic shitholes

Antediluvian

Antediluvian

Women repellent
-
Given Slavshits are dying out in millions due to endless retarded war over muh border muh country faggotry, this leaves disproportionate foids in Slavic shitholes unable to find males to breed. There are also widows - a still breedable foid that lost their husbands in this war, and future foids that would grow up without enough men to breed them.

Do you think we can get a foid from Slavic shitholes like most of the Eastern European countries (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, etc.) given this imbalance and they are too retarded not to kill each other? I have been thinking about this for quite a while, and every time I see a Slavshit die in this war, I feel happy that their wives are now "open" to breeding and that the more Slavshit foids in this statistics. Is there still hope? Slavcels, any thoughts?

Do you think we can get a foid from Slavic shitholes like most of the Eastern European countries (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, etc.) given this imbalance and they are too retarded not to kill each other?
:feelshaha:NO

Given Slavshits are dying out in millions due to endless retarded war over muh border muh country faggotry, this leaves disproportionate foids in Slavic shitholes unable to find males to breed. There are also widows - a still breedable foid that lost their husbands in this war, and future foids that would grow up without enough men to breed them.

Do you think we can get a foid from Slavic shitholes like most of the Eastern European countries (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, etc.) given this imbalance and they are too retarded not to kill each other? I have been thinking about this for quite a while, and every time I see a Slavshit die in this war, I feel happy that their wives are now "open" to breeding and that the more Slavshit foids in this statistics. Is there still hope? Slavcels, any thoughts?
All these slavic whores are gigastacies, no doubt they will just get used by rich western European men. Not a chance.

Allow curries to impregnate them, it's a win win. Curries get to upgrade their genes and lose their virginities, slavic foids get a man to take care of them.

im twice your ages and retarded. do you think i have a chance?

Allow curries to impregnate them, it's a win win. Curries get to upgrade their genes and lose their virginities, slavic foids get a man to take care of them.
Curries would literally worship a white woman when she’s somehow above to marry and breed with you. Slavshit would literally cannot find any men that worships them on a racial level unlike curries and chinks who literally see white woman as superior race

WE CANT GET FOIDS THATS WHY WE ARE HERE.
I know. But I sympathize with my fellow incels here. We all share similar emotions so I wish good for fellow incel subhumans hoping one day we can ascend.

I know. But I sympathize with my fellow incels here. We all share similar emotions so I wish good for fellow incel subhumans hoping one day we can ascend.
lets be honest man most people here arent going to ascend unless theyre faggot young zoomers.

You're Indian?

lets be honest man most people here arent going to ascend unless theyre faggot young zoomers.
The most accurate response. Zoomer Slavic foids are into either ethnics or pretty(boys)fags. Young Chads are very rarely seen.

All these slavic whores are gigastacies, no doubt they will just get used by rich western European men. Not a chance.

Finding a foid a breed with ASAP is rooted in your genetics. You ARE your genetics. That's the matrix. Your genes are making you post in this website, spontaneously chatting, etc.

If a curry or a chink, or even worse a nigger manages to breed that Slav foid, there are no chances for you. It's similar to how sperm races to find the egg, and first come is the winner. Everything is rooted in race and who comes first.

We need to take advantage of these situations to find a foid and breed ASAP. We shouldn't delay. Otherwise some nigger will take her.

Here is your average slav foid bro

Last edited:

Finding a foid a breed with ASAP is rooted in your genetics. You ARE your genetics. That's the matrix. Your genes are making you post in this website, spontaneously chatting, etc.

If a curry or a chink, or even worse a nigger manages to breed that Slav foid, there are no chances for you. It's similar to how sperm races to find the egg, and first come is the winner. Everything is rooted in race and who comes first.

We need to take advantage of these situations to find a foid and breed ASAP. We shouldn't delay. Otherwise some nigger will take her.
You're retarded.

Brutal, I'm a brown rice.
OvER, but I would bet even brown rices have higher chances than 3/10 balding round-faced 5'8 Slav.

I saw a few times in some soycial media our foids with Indonesian and Malaysian men

Females would rather join a Chad harem than breed with below average men.

I'm white, the women of my own race have abandoned me.
aah then sure, but if even your own nationality abandoned you i don't think some EE whore would be with you. If even white sub5 have no chances then what curries even thinking about, delusional.

Pretty terrible that these guys think they're dying for their countries only for their foids to date out of countrymen. What was point if you're women are going to leave you?

Ahahaah,good luck,but slavfoid worse than you think and they obviously are not into breeding.In other words,they will drink you all and than get for another victim to killemall cuz slavic foids are nothing,but stupid narcissistic pieces of shit ,and yeah,they are stupid af

yes if the war expands, your chances will be higher. eu foids have a good chance of having the same fate
money wont matter in wartime :feelskek:
Are they into ricemen?
yes
saw a cute polish toilet with very avg rice on ig
Females would rather join a Chad harem than breed with below average men.
wont matter in unstable times/environment where resources like food/etc will be hard to get, you can easily get fellow incels and unalive the chad while keeping the foids

I did a huge mistake by not taking few refugees to my basement at the start of the war. They were paying about $10 a day for each and I could've just raped them like that one guy

Pretty terrible that these guys think they're dying for their countries only for their foids to date out of countrymen. What was point if you're women are going to leave you?
"Date" xD
They're not dating, they're selling themselves

Yes, sorry
Dontworry GIFs | Tenor

dnr cause fuck slavs

Dont think so bro.
They can get chads why would they choose you?

it was always like this

half of my family is dead to war

slav only know how to warmaxx eachother forever

worst idea ever to give nuke to slavs, sooner or later theyll nukemaxx too

but slav whores are worst women ever, if you are slav they will abuse you 24/7 dont bother if u are exotic just pumpNdump just tell them youre from Spain or America

It's been 2 years the longer you wait the less options you'll have.

it was always like this

half of my family is dead to war

slav only know how to warmaxx eachother forever

worst idea ever to give nuke to slavs, sooner or later theyll nukemaxx too

but slav whores are worst women ever, if you are slav they will abuse you 24/7 dont bother if u are exotic just pumpNdump just tell them youre from Spain or America
Based advice

Slavic foids are some of the biggest, most unashamed gold diggers ever. So yeah, if you're moneymaxxed, you may be able to buy one. But they're just going to leech all of your money and cuck you for Chad.

I'd genocide an entire country to get with a Stacy like that, think of all the white Aryan children i could have.
Reading what she said, it's pretty safe to assume that vag looks like the classic roastbeef meme

Slavic foids are some of the biggest, most unashamed gold diggers ever. So yeah, if you're moneymaxxed, you may be able to buy one. But they're just going to leech all of your money and cuck you for Chad.

I hope they flee to Turkey and bleach the place up. I saw so many slavic women in Ankara when I was there last month.

Or they could go to Saudi Arabia or UAE. That works too

No

Slavic w0men are cold hearted golddiggers, thanks but no.

And this comes from a slav.

Pumping and dumping why not if a mircle happens, but LTR NOPE.

Cope, incels don't get anything.

East Slavic lands will have at least 10:1 outmarriage ratio between women and men after the war ends at this rate. Absolutely brutal:feelsugh:, prepare for surnames like Wang and Johnson to become semi-common in both Russia and Ukraine:worryfeels:.

aah then sure, but if even your own nationality abandoned you i don't think some EE whore would be with you. If even white sub5 have no chances then what curries even thinking about, delusional.
German women abandoned all sub 8 German men it's unironically over unless your a foreigner dr*g dealer with a brand new Bo$$ CLASS AMG MERCEDES BENZ roasties aged 18+ won't even aknowledge you