Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Learning how to stop stuttering, cease being introverted, socially awkward, etc., is cucked.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Why should YOU learn how to stop stuttering, being shy, etc.?

Why should YOU adjust to society?

Why should YOU change yourself?

Why should YOU make yourself more fitting for other people?

Don't YOU have any dignity?

Why do you have to change something natural in yourself just to please society?

Why is a society that is supposed to be tolerant and open-minded not accepting you and your behavior?

None of that even pleases society.

mass conformity

If u were chad all of these traits would make u "cute" to foids

We already have what we need. We could start a hells angels type of socials group. Incels would meet up
from different areas and we would sport jackets. Perhaps with ''Black pill squad'' on the back.

Why is a society that is supposed to be tolerant and open-minded not accepting you and your behavior?
It's funny how they say we should change for society, but no one says that society should change for us.

Yeah, it suck’s dude. I don’t struggle with a lot of that but I still can’t be accepted for everything I am.
It's funny how they say we should change for society, but no one says that society should change for us.
If u were chad all of these traits would make u "cute" to foids

Yeah i don't care for normie acceptance or social norms anymore, i will do whatever the fuck i feel like doing

Self improvement will increase your chances of surviving in society.

Because society will take advantage of your weakness.

cuz i want a gf. i gotta have normie traits to do that
Why do you really want a girlfriend? Getting a girlfriend is so cucked. A hoe who can cheat on you, break up with you, control you with your pussy. Getting a wife is cucked too. Until the day polygamous marriage is legalized, it’s pointless. Yes, what the government controls matters in this particular case. Maybe just this one issue too. Until what the Latter Day Saints monopolized is more permitted than what the Catholic Priests want to do, justice is never served.

Why do you really want a girlfriend? Getting a girlfriend is so cucked. A hoe who can cheat on you, break up with you, control you with your pussy. Getting a wife is cucked too. Until the day polygamous marriage is legalized, it’s pointless. Yes, what the government controls matters in this particular case. Maybe just this one issue too. Until what the Latter Day Saints monopolized is more permitted than what the Catholic Priests want to do, justice is never served.
A woman will remove the tag of "virgin, incel, autistic, weird, rejected." And they may feel accepted again, it's not with everyone, some just want love. But it would really help us to achieve that achievement to stop feeling worse every year, knowing that others lose their virginity at 12 years old.

true chad can stutter and avoid the falio

Truecel trait: being too autistic to adjust to society anyway

IT's because you don't have power anyways. It's submission to the masses, except for stuttering and dignity. Dignity is gifted not taken, you can only twist others arm for it.