Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lana Del Rey rips off Radiohead

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
for her song Lust For Life  :O

Fuck her, fuck her up her stupid ass! Don't some incels here love her? Fuck Lana Del Rey

EDIT: just realised also it had that cuck The Weekend on it too, who recently got BTFO by H&M advert lol fuck off Weekend you fat black loser

EDIT2: OK wrong song, correct song is called GET FREE and yes it is utter rip off! Fuck Lana Del Rey! Hate her

It's sad that stacies are praising depression these days.

"So sad, chad doesn'

I would rape her and drain every last sperm inside my sacks on her face and tits.

It's sad seeing stacies praising depression these days.

"So sad, chad took 10 minutes to respond me I am depressed and listening to lana del ray xd"

Octopusgun2 said:
I would rape her and drain every last sperm inside my sacks on her face and tits.

Same but I would never rape her.
She is a godess.

She's treated by retarded normies as some highbrow artist. The bitch can barely sing.

St.Tropez said:
Same but I would never rape her.
She is a godess.

Women worshiping faggot

I've never dug Radiohead, but I had a listen and they've got a case for the verse. The chorus shifts gears though. Dunno anything about Lana Del Rey.

Of course, plagiarism means little in less in an age where Eminem can sample the hook from an Aerosmith song and call it his own. Or Kid Rock can rap over Werewolves of London and Sweet Home Alabama and suddenly it's an original work. Fuck this planet.

Octopusgun2 said:

She should be tied up and fucked in all her wholes at the same time. Fuck her until she passes out.

Why did our boy get banned.

a lot of threads with banned OP's today

I blame the weather, and probably the jews*

*who we all know control the weather

A Good Friend said:
a lot of threads with banned OP's today
I blame the weather, and probably the jews*
*who we all know control the weather
Nah, he has a history of targeting Incels. Glad he’s banned tbh.