Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

KPOPMAXXED NEET COLLEGE DROP OUT CHINK in Pajeetland asks for money for rent from foids on Instagram and gets it JFL

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★★
Screenshot 2024 08 10 at 95653PM
Screenshot 2024 08 10 at 95700PM

this NIGGER who was too busy fucking his gf in college and couldnt be arsed STUDYING is asking 10000 INR for his rent from his dalit dehati pajeeta followers and got it too JFL. he DROPPED OUT and got KICKED OUT OF HIS PARENTS HOUSE and what the fuck does the nig do? does he get a JOB? NO! THIS NIGGER USES LOOKISM TO GET PAJEETAS TO PAY HIS RENT MONEY

I HATE THIS WORLD MANGOES

first vid is him asking for rent money
second slide is his bank details

@Cayden Zhang mogs him as well

kpopmaxxed jfl looks like a Kuki 6/10

Crazy to think that he'd be an incel in the west, @Cayden Zhang you should consider moving here

@Cayden Zhang bro wtf u giga volcel wtf bro

hes also 6ft

50K likes while there's literally shit smeared on his walls:dafuckfeels:. Also if he lives in a slum and still ended up being 6ft, he geneticmogs 99% of chinks.

50K likes while there's literally shit smeared on his walls:dafuckfeels:. Also if he lives in a slum and still ended up being 6ft, he geneticmogs 99% of chinks.
no he got kicked out of his parents house so hes landed up here
and dudes gotten 275k followers in 1 month cause dalit pajeetas have yellow fever and now gets offered 60k for doing ads for betting companies on his reels
nigga wouldnt dare ascend with him cause all of his fangirls are legit 0.5/10
so he uses them for money instead

LTNs are incels too these days, it saddens me as a sub5
mtn and above if you wanna be in the dating market, 24 cut off

no he got kicked out of his parents house so hes landed up here
and dudes gotten 275k followers in 1 month cause dalit pajeetas have yellow fever and now gets offered 60k for doing ads for betting companies on his reels
nigga wouldnt dare ascend with him cause all of his fangirls are legit 0.5/10
so he uses them for money instead
If ricecels really wanted to, they can easily cuck us, but they only want white foids and noodlewhores. I've seen ricecels shorter than 5'9 with white MTBs and above, so they can easily get a pajeeta Stacy.

He mogs me by being part caucsoid. still a gellow truecel horrible lips and nose just like me.

If ricecels really wanted to, they can easily cuck us, but they only want white foids and noodlewhores. I've seen ricecels shorter than 5'9 with white MTBs and above, so they can easily get a pajeeta Stacy.
How about you get a noodle “stacy” first?

Chinks hate shitskins
not true at all all the chinks in my city date curries never seen them with ricecels @Cayden Zhang

not true at all all the chinks in my city date curries never seen them with ricecels @Cayden Zhang
Male curries dating noodlewhores or male chinks dating currywhores?

Male curries dating noodlewhores
Yep. Imwf is everywhere because white guys cant settle for noodles, indians cant get whites, and noodles won’t even step near a ricecel. So theyre left with each other

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back