Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Komesarj banned me from the discord because I called his girlfriend fake.

Lol imagine having a foid thats posting on incels discords

I thought kikes would have a positive image. Especially considering so many of them in EE
Most kikes have fled EE to go to Israel.

Most kikes have fled EE to go to Israel.
Find a chick in Israel then. Make a tinder bio and write your job and company on it. I know a curry at Google who did exactly that and got matches

Find a chick in Israel then. Make a tinder bio and write your job and company on it. I know a curry at Google who did exactly that and got matches
Yeah, that’s what I’m planning soon. Going to try to shit hole maxx in a bunch of places, not just Israel.

Yeah, that’s what I’m planning soon. Going to try to shit hole maxx in a bunch of places, not just Israel.
Anyway, point is that my criteria are way lower. Forget about career. Iwould leave this place if that means my hair may come back or my dick may become like before. Even if I were still virgin. . But everything in my life is shit.

Anyway, point is that my criteria are way lower. Forget about career. Iwould leave this place if that means my hair may come back or my dick may become like before. Even if I were still virgin. . But everything in my life is shit.
Agepill is the ultimate blackpill.

Lol. Imagine having your "girlfriend" arguing with incels on Discord and calling them virgins as an insult as a former fucking incel forum mod. :lul:

Agepill is the ultimate blackpill.
Indeed. It'll destroy you. I wish I knew things I know now back when I was 21. I would've done things differently. Now there's no time

if you think the mods are bad here, you would be flabbergasted about the status of the .is discord server mods
Foids are actually allowed there? The fuck? :dafuckfeels:

Indeed. It'll destroy you. I wish I knew things I know now back when I was 21. I would've done things differently. Now there's no time
What could you have possible done different? Other than money maxx?

What could you have possible done different? Other than money maxx?
Go straight on hardcore hairloss treatment. Actually try to looksmax, socialmaxx and approach foids. I think I would've had decent chances to ascend. NOT become a sexless neet for 4 years. Get a job, any job and hookermax with the money. With every passing year my chances of doing anything this life have tanked and the years are passing very quickly

Ignore it. They do that hoping to stop me from posting bits of information here.
You Cant Win Call Of Duty GIF by FaZe Clan

Go straight on hardcore hairloss treatment. Actually try to looksmax, socialmaxx and approach foids. I think I would've had decent chances to ascend. NOT become a sexless neet for 4 years. Get a job, any job and hookermax with the money. With every passing year my chances of doing anything this life have tanked and the years are passing very quickly
Maybe you can still try it now and your hair follicles somehow still survived? What age range are you in now?

Maybe you can still try it now and your hair follicles somehow still survived? What age range are you in now?
With how much it has progressed I'm pretty sure a lot are dead. Maybe I could save the dying ones, but my hairline is never coming back without transplant.

28-30

how old are you?

With how much it has progressed I'm pretty sure a lot are dead. Maybe I could save the dying ones, but my hairline is never coming back without transplant.

28-30
nvm i see ur age here. is it really this bad? you talk like you are 50

nvm i see ur age here. is it really this bad? you talk like you are 50
Lol I wouldn't be talking this shit on incel forums when I'm 50. There are things you can only do in 20s. Doing them later simoly isn't the same. And that's my issue.

Notice something, not a single person who is 50+ and still posting on this forum is mentally sane.

Lol I wouldn't be talking this shit on incel forums when I'm 50. There are things you can only do in 20s. Doing them later simoly isn't the same. And that's my issue.

Notice something, not a single person who is 50+ and still posting on this forum is mentally sane.
you will stay here in ur 30s tho?

I can't unsee the fact that this is him in the pic
How could you possible confirm that?

Lol. Imagine having your "girlfriend" arguing with incels on Discord and calling them virgins as an insult as a former fucking incel forum mod. :lul:
When did minmin use virgins as an insult? I don't remember seeing that.

Imagine having a girlfriend that fights for incel rights along with you
Yeah, that’s totally real :lul::lul:
NGL would rather my future GF fight more for lolicon rights

caesarcel has been outspoken to the point of denouncing all doubters as retards over this topic. its almost as unreal as the story kek
Is Caeser calling someone a retard merely for doubting/skepticism or for outright saying it's impossible?
Improbable sure but not impossible.
We've always known unicorns could hypothetically exist, the blackpill is just knowing they're so rare that they functionally don't for most of us.

The fact he could have instantly disproved you is what convinced me.
Why do you assume people can instantly jump onto voice chat? Maybe he never bothered to get a microphone.

My PC doesn't have one built in so any time I talk in discord I have to plug in my USB webcam and use its microphone, it's a huge hassle.

I guess laptops tend to have that built in but you can custom disable them for privacy.

I truly believe ol Kome hit the once in a lifetime lottery and it’s not a LARP but of course who really knows?
I‘ve always known him to be a solid, trustworthy dude for what its worth, so just pointing that out to counter all the hate and disbelief he gets.
known>thought

My first instinct was also to give him the benefit of the doubt, but when I realized that for his story to be true means that I got deceived back in September basically means that one way or another I need to accept his word isn't 100% trustworthy.
IE if he was LARPing in the autumn he could be LARPing in the spring too.

only conclusion to come to is that it was larp and that's why he is still dwelling on discord and looksmaxx
Part of me hopes it's not a LARP because then I'm being gay rolling wives with him on an hourly basis in the discord thinking it's her

Dice wives was 100% straight when dozens of us were doing it in a group a couple years ago but it's homo for 2 guys to do it solo.

No matter how unlikely anyone may think this entire situation is, the fact remains that he has zero reasons to lie about any of this.
You could make it up for entertainment, or make it up thinking it would compel fellow incels to improve their lives, etc.
You're just not using your imagination here C

He is not the kind of guy to larp with this bullshit.
What makes you think you know what kind of guy any of us is?

And why? He had to leave the forum and the discord. You'd think he'd do it if he was still a virgin? Lose this community for what?
Perhaps to focus on improving his life?
There are people who intentionally quit here and say 'ban me' and so on, could always happen to a mod who notices a negative spiral.
Plus he still shows up in Acheron and pulls users away from Bloc to come chat there, so he hasn't really left at all, he's just continuing to exist in a different structuring.

Trolling the users? A last "fuck you"? You are ascribing behaviour to a mod which is more applicable to some newcel greycel troll with zero investment in the forum.
It's only off if you view the motive as purely mockery for his own delight.
Mockery can have altruistic motives, such as hoping people you believe in with harness their outrage to engage in self improvement.
Like for example if I go "fuuuuck i don't want to lose another teen hapa GF to komesarj I better start lifting more" and go bench 300 pounds.

One simply can't come up with a motivation for this that isn't utterly retarded and doesn't fit.
The angst of truceldom can send people to do retarded things. Even those of us who seem otherwise very rational at times.

The only reason this theory has any ground at all is cuz some guys are simply jealous and don't want to believe that its possible. Its an Ostrich head in sand situation
If you're not allowing competing theories to coexist in your head you're just being closeminded and burying your own head in sand.

I'll probably never make up on my mind on what the truth really is since he'll never prove it one way or another.

I do know that the longer it goes on the more I either believe she's real or the more deranged I find him to be for LARPing this intensely. But I'll still never know.

Why do you assume people can instantly jump onto voice chat? Maybe he never bothered to get a microphone.

My PC doesn't have one built in so any time I talk in discord I have to plug in my USB webcam and use its microphone, it's a huge hassle.

I guess laptops tend to have that built in but you can custom disable them for privacy.
Most people have a headset with a mic attached for their computer and have discord installed on their phone. That excuse is too convenient.

why would he larp having a girlfriend. that really would be a new low.
Guess he did but he will never regain admin status again

Most people have a headset with a mic attached for their computer and have discord installed on their phone. That excuse is too convenient.
yeah I should get that headset thing set up, didn't nkow you could put discord on phone I can't even get internet working on mine

I used to think you were a schizo when you said komesari’s gf was fake because what reason would he have to lie about it? But now I’m starting to believe you. Jfl

Komesarj's "girlfriend" was in the discord arguing with other foids about why they shouldn't make fun of incels for being virgins.

"Minmin" is Komesarj "girlfriend's" discord account, and "nissa" is an alleged foid that half the server simps for.

View attachment 753233
View attachment 753235

I replied saying it's good to see Komesarj is back on his alt.

Cue Komesarj instantly getting on with his main account and mocking me and making fun of me. I replied back saying if your girlfirned is real, and you are both here, both of you just join voice chat and talk at the same time and I'll say I was wrong.

After me and another user joked about him pretending to be his own girlfriend and femboymaxxing, he proceeds to get even angrier, says that won't happen, drops this cringe response and bans me.

View attachment 753214

basically the discords for this forum are shit don't join them

edit; adding this image in. After I called his "girlfriends" discord account Minmin his alt, "she" gave a mocking comment about my appearance and then Komesarj randomly appeared immediately after and started arguing and mocking me.

View attachment 753242
I can't show any of my messages.... Since Komesarj deleted them all:feelswhat:
I don’t believe this Minmin account belongs to a 19 year old girl at all. I am convinced of this because I went through a lot of its posts on twitter, and when whoever is operating it is posting messages there (as opposed to retweeting cutesy weeb shit the other 90% of the time) the language and syntax is what a 30 something year old shitposter from the edgy old 4chan days would say.

My conclusion is that it is a troony alter ego of an adult man who is running it, just like most of the other girly Anime accounts that are reposted there. I don’t think you could convince me otherwise.

lmfao they allowed females into block?

I don’t believe this Minmin account belongs to a 19 year old girl at all. I am convinced of this because I went through a lot of its posts on twitter, and when whoever is operating it is posting messages there (as opposed to retweeting cutesy weeb shit the other 90% of the time) the language and syntax is what a 30 something year old shitposter from the edgy old 4chan days would say.

My conclusion is that it is a troony alter ego of an adult man who is running it, just like most of the other girly Anime accounts that are reposted there. I don’t think you could convince me otherwise.
I can't rule it out since we haven't seen any detailed pics/videos and probably never will.

What I don't understand, if he has a shred of goodness, is why he wouldn't just admit it's a 30yo troon so soften the blow on me.

Unless maybe he found a LARPer who hates my guts and gets off on torturing me and doing so is how he keeps her horny for him.

All this would be easier to swallow which makes me concerned giving weight to such theories is just me wanting to cope, and that maybe she really is teenager into lolis like he said and how she appears to be.

I can't rule it out since we haven't seen any detailed pics/videos and probably never will.

What I don't understand, if he has a shred of goodness, is why he wouldn't just admit it's a 30yo troon so soften the blow on me.

Unless maybe he found a LARPer who hates my guts and gets off on torturing me and doing so is how he keeps her horny for him.

All this would be easier to swallow which makes me concerned giving weight to such theories is just me wanting to cope, and that maybe she really is teenager into lolis like he said and how she appears to be.
I dont think it is another troon. I think it is just him. It is just an account where he dumps his loli weeb shit and he made that his “gf”.

I dont think it is another troon. I think it is just him. It is just an account where he dumps his loli weeb shit and he made that his “gf”.
there's too much discord interaction, it'd need to be a separate PC or an accomplice

Pretty sure is GF is a LARP

I think you guys would be surprised how far some people will go in creating fake personas. They can craft them over years, and spend an extensive amount of time making them look real.

The twitter of his supposed GF is trying way too hard to seem girly and feminine. No real female is that interested in 2D anime girls

Last edited:
No real female is that interested in 2D anime girls
Exactly, and the 2008-era 4chan shitposter language “she” uses to defend incels and dunk on others. No 19 year old hapa virgin talks like that, i dont care how many people say “WeLL sOmE GiRls TaLk lIKe ThaT FoR aTTeNtIon!11z”

Just lol

there's too much discord interaction, it'd need to be a separate PC or an accomplice
Lol but they are supposedly living together... so there would need to be a separate device in the home in either case, and that is not that rare even among single people. Have you heard them both audibly speak?

Hmm can you provide some screenshots of the content you reviewed?

No real female is that interested in 2D anime girls
There definitely are real females who are, even if they are rare. I used to talk to one on loli forums 10+ years ago but she ended up marrying another guy. I confirmed with pic+voice.

Exactly, and the 2008-era 4chan shitposter language “she” uses to defend incels and dunk on others. No 19 year old hapa virgin talks like that, i dont care how many people say “WeLL sOmE GiRls TaLk lIKe ThaT FoR aTTeNtIon!11z”
The story is she's been watching our forum for some time (unclear how long since I was never allowed to speak with her) so picking up our lingo is a reasonable expectation.
Not to mention if she's been talking w/ Kom for 7 months she could've picked some up from him.
Going after vocabulary seems like a red herring.

Have you heard them both audibly speak?
No, only Kom has come on voicechat.

Hmm can you provide some screenshots of the content you reviewed?

Minmin's feed is mostly retweets but it's on https://twitter.com/user9263372017 if you want to do a lot of scrolling, it's the account he links to as "MK ultra victim" at https://twitter.com/komesarj

I can't view it now that she's blocked me, possibly at his behest because she seemed to like me just fine for over a month up until yesterday.

Lol i rest my case.
That doesn't prove anything other than proving she's real isn't a priority enough to both of them vs a concern for privacy, shyness, etc

TBH at this point so much time has gone by w/o spontaneous verification that even if I did hear a voice I'd prob think it was a voice-changing app or a female relative.

There's just been way too much dishonesty and gaslighting, I can't trust anything. Which ultimately is why I shouldn't care about anything except knowing this guy is bad.

But he still monopolizes a popular server where I occasionally find some good conversation, so I'm still gritting my teeth.

I also want to be available in case she is real and he fucks up and she wants an alternative - and if Kom cares about her free will and personal honor more than trying to mateguard he wouldn't be pressuring her to cut off contact w/ his mind games just like he did before.

That doesn't prove anything other than proving she's real isn't a priority enough to both of them vs a concern for privacy, shyness, etc

TBH at this point so much time has gone by w/o spontaneous verification that even if I did hear a voice I'd prob think it was a voice-changing app or a female relative.

There's just been way too much dishonesty and gaslighting, I can't trust anything. Which ultimately is why I shouldn't care about anything except knowing this guy is bad.

But he still monopolizes a popular server where I occasionally find some good conversation, so I'm still gritting my teeth.
I also want to be available in case she is real and he fucks up and she wants an alternative -
:soy:
and if Kom cares about her free will and personal honor more than trying to mateguard he wouldn't be pressuring her to cut off contact w/ his mind games just like he did before.

quality replies as always Dreg

You can have discord web browser open with one account and discord desktop app open with a different account btw, it's pretty easy.

Pretty sure is GF is a LARP

I think you guys would be surprised how far some people will go in creating fake personas. They can craft them over years, and spend an extensive amount of time making them look real.

The twitter of his supposed GF is trying way too hard to seem girly and feminine. No real female is that interested in 2D anime girls

I also want to be available in case she is real and he fucks up and she wants an alternative - and if Kom cares about her free will and personal honor more than trying to mateguard he wouldn't be pressuring her to cut off contact w/ his mind games just like he did before.
Okay,

1) So you are trying to get with her?

2)Have you seen what she looked like?

3)Are you sure he isn’t trying to hide the fact that she doesn’t exist?

4) What gave you the impression that you had a chance with this presumed female?

I don’t mean to barrage you or anything but I am genuinely curious..

No idea, but his "girlfriend" was defending incels and komesarj was nowhere in sight, and the second I accused her of being komesarj he instantly appeared out of nowhere and began arguing with me. it's sus
Nothing sus about it she is obviously fake.

1) So you are trying to get with her?

I wouldn't try to get with a girl until I knew her very well and she was single.
I would OTOH begin a friendship based on mutual and hopefully get a sense of closure about what happened.
Can't really expect me to understand a love I don't understand.
A reasonable person would entirely understand why I have trust issues with Kom now and be confused why someone else would trust him.

2)Have you seen what she looked like?
No and I don't think that would be a major factor.

3)Are you sure he isn’t trying to hide the fact that she doesn’t exist?
I'm not sure of anything other than the sum of content I have witnessed from both personas.

4) What gave you the impression that you had a chance with this presumed female?
Kom told me I did.

Just fucking lol at these cretins who only reason to believe the guy is cope like “he’s level headed!” “He’s reasonable!” “He’s not just a graycel!”

So we’re just supposed to believe he has disproved the blackpill :lul:

The most gullible fucking brainlets on earth man