Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Komesarj banned me from the discord because I called his girlfriend fake.

Call me sinical — but if I were interested in d*scordshit, I would be on d*scord.

I'm here to kick back with incels, not a chat full of pathetic groomers. Groomcord cliques are pathetic, whether on reddit or incels. Our jannies doing it "ironically" doesn't make it any less annoying or pathetic. ngl
Also I hate d*scord drama the most. It's impossible to follow or check back on the users weeks later to see their latest sperg outs.
:feelssus:

not related to this but this is my greatest thread to date tbh. grand expose that only becomes more credible the more info that comes out

not related to this but this is my greatest thread to date tbh. grand expose that only becomes more credible the more info that comes out
jfl you didn't expose shit

I feel like I'm living in clown world.

It's an education, really.

I'm feeling a sense of cathartic release at finally just getting a better genuine sense of who people are. Yet another avalanche of stuff that would be too high-effort to prep on the off chance... and if it was manufactured then kudos for real.

Learning that liking cute and funny things doesn't mean they'd necessarily be compatible with me, no matter how important that is, I definitely need to look harder.

Still - there are less brutal ways to find that out, like basic interaction. This could have gone a lot smoother and a lot more friendly.

I still think there are ill omens and there are plenty of warning signs that things could go badly, but I guess that applies to me too.

I don't know where to look next but I know it's not here now. The amount of groveling it would take, I don't think she's be capable of it.

Komesarj's "girlfriend" was in the discord arguing with other foids about why they shouldn't make fun of incels for being virgins.

"Minmin" is Komesarj "girlfriend's" discord account, and "nissa" is an alleged foid that half the server simps for.

View attachment 753233
View attachment 753235

I replied saying it's good to see Komesarj is back on his alt.

Cue Komesarj instantly getting on with his main account and mocking me and making fun of me. I replied back saying if your girlfirned is real, and you are both here, both of you just join voice chat and talk at the same time and I'll say I was wrong.

After me and another user joked about him pretending to be his own girlfriend and femboymaxxing, he proceeds to get even angrier, says that won't happen, drops this cringe response and bans me.

View attachment 753214

basically the discords for this forum are shit don't join them

edit; adding this image in. After I called his "girlfriends" discord account Minmin his alt, "she" gave a mocking comment about my appearance and then Komesarj randomly appeared immediately after and started arguing and mocking me.

View attachment 753242
I can't show any of my messages.... Since Komesarj deleted them all:feelswhat:
That’s what happens when you rot on discord with troons, jfl at u

Who has the server link where komesajr is

damn I was permabanned by a fakecel

brutal

I don't know about any of this discord drama but the fact that there are foids in a supposed incel server is reason enough for me to not join it. Maybe get rid of the mod that allowed it?

there are foids in a supposed incel server
Lol why would they take time out of their day to go on a discord server? The answer is that they aren’t real.

Lol why would they take time out of their day to go on a discord server? The answer is that they aren’t real.
Because foids will do anything for attention. Look at Isabella Janke.

@Sheogorath was sperging about getting to talk to komesarj's girlfriend. Whole time it was Komesarj on a burner:feelskek:
Fucking idiot simp

@Sheogorath is a failed faggot that probably larps as his gf

@Sheogorath was sperging about getting to talk to komesarj's girlfriend. Whole time it was Komesarj on a burner:feelskek:
Fucking idiot simp
yep

Fucking idiot simp

Wish I could cope hard enough to utterly believe that but I'll likely be stuck in an eternal limbo of what-if-land

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back