Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Komesarj banned me from the discord because I called his girlfriend fake.

@Fat Link is this true

So funny to think komesajr putting leggings and sandals and taking pic to larp as a foid

*cough cough* :feelsYall: I don't care fellers. Just turn your computey off, daym.

This is a new low. I thought it was an e-gf arrangement like Brendio, but the foid might not even exist

Komesarj's "girlfriend" was in the discord arguing with other foids about why they shouldn't make fun of incels for being virgins.
wut
girls in an incel server?
Is that an incel discussion server?

Guys would rather cope into oblivion than just accept that one of us got really lucky

It's the Acheron discord. the official verification server for the main .is discord. Despite it being the verification server, it's more active than the main discord.
Why is komesarj able to ban incels from incels.is server? So we are moderated by simping fakecel sexhaver?

Guys would rather cope into oblivion than just accept that one of us got really lucky
please just fuck off with this retarded opinion you have been giving nonstop since the start

Why is komesarj able to ban incels from incels.is server? So we are moderated by simping fakecel sexhaver?
idk. Takao said he won't give up the filter server/non-account provider server for .is... if that's the case, make a new one? why keep the server he refuses to give up pinned and used?

idk. Takao said he won't give up the filter server/non-account provider server for .is... if that's the case, make a new one? why keep the server he refuses to give up pinned and used?
And really everyone simp for that possible female? Jfl, so "based" and "blackpilled" pathetic.

please just fuck off with this retarded opinion you have been giving nonstop since the start
Just listen to all your deluded rants lol. It is lol

And really everyone simp for that possible female? Jfl, so "based" and "blackpilled" pathetic.
that sums up the server. idk what it is about discord but simps love it

And what a traitor idiot komesarj, after bitching here for years about his ugliness and depression, now he mocks incels.

Just listen to all your deluded rants lol. It is lol
bruh, don't you think his apparent girlfriend arguing with people in an incel discord and him hopping on out of nowhere when anyone says anything back is sus?

ik you are his friend so you are inclined to believe him at his word, but just take an unbiased look at the whole thing

Its a pretty hilarious situation when you have this desperate loser pretending to have a gf, a media explosion over an incel “ascending” and then trying to say we’re so mad he has ascended when he is actually a pathetic larper, and then him having to maintain the larp because of how humiliating it would be to reveal to both sides that he lied for attention.

Oh and even more funny are the retards here who still believe him and talk about what it means for the blackpill and the optics of incels if this guy can get a virgin 19 yr old :feelskek:

bruh, don't you think his apparent girlfriend arguing with people in an incel discord and him hopping on out of nowhere when anyone says anything back is sus?

ik you are his friend so you are inclined to believe him at his word, but just take an unbiased look at the whole thing
It’s completely nuts that they can’t see this obvious larp. Sort of an emperors new clothes scenario I guess

Maybe "she" won't get on vc because it's actually a tranny or femboy. He'll be outed straight away.

Maybe "she" won't get on vc because it's actually a tranny or femboy. He'll be outed straight away.
komesarj's gf exposed as a possible cock mogger?

I replied back saying if your girlfirned is real, and you are both here, both of you just join voice chat and talk at the same time and I'll say I was wrong.
kek :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm not that much of anyone's friend lol. I just state facts as I see them. No matter how unlikely anyone may think this entire situation is, the fact remains that he has zero reasons to lie about any of this. He is not the kind of guy to larp with this bullshit. And why? He had to leave the forum and the discord. You'd think he'd do it if he was still a virgin? Lose this community for what? Trolling the users? A last "fuck you"? You are ascribing behaviour to a mod which is more applicable to some newcel greycel troll with zero investment in the forum.

One simply can't come up with a motivation for this that isn't utterly retarded and doesn't fit. The only reason this theory has any ground at all is cuz some guys are simply jealous and don't want to believe that its possible. Its an Ostrich head in sand situation

I'm not that much of anyone's friend lol. I just state facts as I see them. No matter how unlikely anyone may think this entire situation is, the fact remains that he has zero reasons to lie about any of this. He is not the kind of guy to larp with this bullshit. And why? He had to leave the forum and the discord. You'd think he'd do it if he was still a virgin? You are ascribing behaviour to a mod which is more applicable to some newcel greycel troll with zero investment in the forum.

One simply can't come up with a motivation for this that isn't utterly retarded and doesn't fit. The only reason this theory has any ground at all is cuz some guys are simply jealous and don't want to believe that its possible.
people act irrationally all the time, people act irrationally with no benefit to them all the time. if he truly ascended and was happy to get out inceldom, i don't think he would have made a big pinned public post and stuck around in the incel discords, refusing to give up his ownership

also he wasn't even forced to quit the discord, he still owns basically half the .is discord and has influence over the owner of the other half

he was barely active here anyways.

wasnt about that but the fact he could simply go in voice chat and prove it in 30 seconds if his gf was real
oh yeah ik, and yes that's so stupid. i've been his biggest outspoken critic of the validity and truth to his story, and with a 30 second VC he could have shut me up and made me his biggest defender. instead he refused to.

I'm not that much of anyone's friend lol. I just state facts as I see them. No matter how unlikely anyone may think this entire situation is, the fact remains that he has zero reasons to lie about any of this. He is not the kind of guy to larp with this bullshit. And why? He had to leave the forum and the discord. You'd think he'd do it if he was still a virgin? Lose this community for what? Trolling the users? A last "fuck you"? You are ascribing behaviour to a mod which is more applicable to some newcel greycel troll with zero investment in the forum.

One simply can't come up with a motivation for this that isn't utterly retarded and doesn't fit. The only reason this theory has any ground at all is cuz some guys are simply jealous and don't want to believe that its possible. Its an Ostrich head in sand situation
he can prove shes real so easily if she was. why cant he hop in voice chat with her?

oh yeah ik, and yes that's so stupid. i've been his biggest outspoken critic of the validity and truth to his story, and with a 30 second VC he could have shut me up and made me his biggest defender. instead he refused to.
hes taken this larp to an extreme

, i don't think he would have made a big pinned public post and stuck around in the incel discords, refusing to give up his ownership
If he wanted the ownership of the discord all that much he wouldn't have revealed it in the first place. Giving up both the main discord and the forum. And generalised statements like "people act irrationally all the time" is not an explaination for why he would larp.

Again, there is simply no explaination or motivation for this being a larp, that actually makes a modicum of sense

I don't get the mod worship on this site. On .org the mods are like jannies. People respect them, but they're working for us. They're super relaxed as well and don't have the need to go on a power trip all the time like the mods here. The mods here act like the stereotypical fedora hat wearing neckbeards. And the members worship them as if they are their overlords. It was always bizarre to me. But I think it got a little better in the past years at least.
What is the .org site?

he can prove shes real so easily if she was. why cant he hop in voice chat with her?
I don't know about anyone else but the last thing I would ever do if I had a gf is put her in a voice chat with a bunch of teenage incels just to prove to a couple of guys in state of absolute delirium that she is real.

Personally, I would've just said, "believe what you want to believe and whatever helps you cope" and leave it at that

It's not much about jealousy and more about everything being pretty sketchy. I'm not into discord so i may lack critical information as @Med Amine said maybe there's some photos of her or more info that i don't know as i won't ever enter a fakecel discord chat, i'm already in this fakecel cesspoll of a forum.

But let's go to the parts where this is sketchy land. First of all his GFs twitter. Why does she have one and the only things that she posted were about komesarj things? Why does she make incel memes? Why does she say weird and cringy stuff like pair bonding, mocking IT and whatnot. Why does her twitter scream "I AM A GIRL, I LIKE FLUFFY THINGS AND PINK STUFF" like dude. Why was it made not that long ago from when he announced that he had gotten a gf.

It's like everything is tailored to present this pretty picture and for some reason majority of you guys are buying it. It's not like it's that important if the girl is real or not. What bothers me is that this girl may not exists at all, and one has to wonder why make such a low thing like that.

I really liked komesarj. In fact there's a lot of mods that i dislike, and a couple that i liked. I really liked him. That dosn't mean that i won't get suspicious if the information is presented in this way.

You just go and have a look at her twitter. And think how would one would make a twitter if he wanted to pretend to have a girlfriend.

I don't know about anyone else but the last thing I would ever do if I had a gf is put her in a voice chat with a bunch of teenage incels just to prove to a couple of guys in state of absolute delirium that she is real.

Personally, I would've just said, "believe what you want to believe and whatever helps you cope" and leave it at that
hah.. HAH HAH.. you didn't just say this did you? jesus christ now i know you really are delusional

this DUDE announces his girlfriend to an incel forum in such a way it picks up mainstream media attention

he links her twitter on his twitter

he lets her argue and backs her up when she argues in incel discords

but apparently VCing with a single guy for 30 seconds to prove she is real is where the line is drawn?

pfffffffffffttttt

It's like everything is tailored to present this pretty picture
I think the truth lies somewhere in between. Ridiculous to think that the girl isn't real but it could be true that the twitter account came to exist as an aftermath of this whole drama. Its def a new account and reveals zero personal stuff about that foid. I mean this is komesarj's gf who met him online through blackpill discord circles. And its alluded that she had some prior fascination with this subculture which may have also played a role in Kome bagging her. Not hard to assume that she's in on a lot of this stuff and that they do discuss blackpill etc in private. And that they may have an online social life on other trooncord servers posing as a couple.

Last edited:
I think the truth lies somewhere in between. Ridiculous to think that the girl isn't real but it could be true that the twitter account came to exist as an aftermath of this whole drama. Its def a new account and reveals zero personal stuff about that foid. I mean this is komesarj's gf who met him online through blackpill discord circles. Not hard to assume that she's in on a lot of this stuff and that they do discuss blackpill etc in private. And that they may have an online social life on other trooncord servers posing as a couple.

but apparently VCing with a single guy for 30 seconds to prove she is real is where the line is drawn?
Well I don't presume to know what goes inside his head. But yes, I wouldn't care about proving shit to anyone. What's there to gain? Can't say if this warrants kicking you out though

Well I don't presume to know what goes inside his head. But yes, I wouldn't care about proving shit to anyone. What's there to gain? Can't say if this warrants kicking you out though
if he didn't care about proving anything to anyone why make such a big public scene about it in the first place

if he didn't care about proving anything to anyone why make such a big public scene about it in the first place
Idk. Maybe we wanted everyone to know why he left. Maybe he wants to give the message that there is still hope for everyone. Maybe he just likes the attention.

Doesn't mean he'd be motivated or wanting to prove it.

Maybe he just likes the attention.
and there is your answer for why he might be larping about it. he likes the attention. it's why he still spends time modding looksmax, it's why he still spends time arguing in discord, etc.

and there is your answer for why he might be larping about it. he likes the attention. it's why he still spends time modding looksmax, it's why he still spends time arguing in discord, etc.
You see. There's the delirium kicking in once again. You think that he made up this whole story, left this forum. Left discord. Just to attentionwhore? So he can moderate looksmax instead?

Do you even realise that there's an ocean of difference between actually getting a gf and then announcing it on the forum for attention (if that's the presumed motive) and actually making an elaborate larp, lying profusely to everyone in a pinned thread, lying to rest of the mods and admins, and going through all this..... just to online popularitymaxx for a few days.

You see. There's the delirium kicking in once again. You think that he made up this whole story, left this forum. Left discord. Just to attentionwhore? So he can moderate looksmax instead?

Do you even realise that there's an ocean of difference between actually getting a gf and then announcing it on the forum for attention (if that's the presumed motive) and actually making an elaborate larp, lying profusely to everyone in a pinned thread, lying to rest of the mods and admins, and going through all this..... just to online popularitymaxx for a few days.
perhaps he was done with this forum, would rather be at looksmaxx and wanted to go out with a bang and one final troll

it would explain why he didn't actually leave the discord (idk why you said he did) and actually mocks incels in it now and bans them

perhaps he was done with this forum, would rather be at looksmaxx and wanted to go out with a bang and one final troll
Well you don't know him then. Again, you are ascribing behaviour and motivations to a long term , level headed mod that is more reminiscent of a greycel who joined the forum just to troll in the first place. Actually that's what this whole thing is, poor judgement of character + reality denial = cope. If the circumstances surrounding his gf don't add up then the potential reasons for why he would make such a big larp and leave this forum add up even less.

You have created this narrative in your head that the gf isn't real. Perhaps because it makes you more uncomfortable. And then you try to work backwards to build up a reason. Of course this ends in failure.

People in the outside world get into relationships all the time. Get over it.

it would explain why he didn't actually leave the discord (idk why you said he did) and actually mocks incels in it now and bans them
In my understanding he has left bloc and handed it over to Kami. Maybe he still latches on to that filter server you were talking about.

Wtf he's still a mod on the incel discord and on top of that women are allowed there? What kind of a fucking joke is that :feelswhat:

Awbas

many such cases

Well you don't know him then. Again, you are ascribing behaviour and motivations to a long term , level headed mod that is more reminiscent of a greycel who joined the forum just to troll in the first place. Actually that's what this whole thing is, poor judgement of character + reality denial = cope. If the circumstances surrounding his gf don't add up then the potential reasons for why he would make such a big larp and leave this forum add up even less.

You have created this narrative in your head that the gf isn't real. Perhaps because it makes you more uncomfortable. And then you try to work backwards to build up a reason. Of course this ends in failure.

People in the outside world get into relationships all the time. Get over it.

In my understanding he has left bloc and handed it over to Kami. Maybe he still latches on to that filter server you were talking about.
talking to you about komesarj be like
Talking to the wall

Last edited:
It's the Acheron discord. the official verification server for the main .is discord. Despite it being the verification server, it's more active than the main discord.
Why were women allowed on it? :feelssus: