Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Komesarj banned me from the discord because I called his girlfriend fake.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
Komesarj's "girlfriend" was in the discord arguing with other foids about why they shouldn't make fun of incels for being virgins.

"Minmin" is Komesarj "girlfriend's" discord account, and "nissa" is an alleged foid that half the server simps for.

C559C909 8E93 4613 88FA AD1D9D73AE7F

B5892336 F843 4FA2 B580 6D4324EBC028

I replied saying it's good to see Komesarj is back on his alt.

Cue Komesarj instantly getting on with his main account and mocking me and making fun of me. I replied back saying if your girlfirned is real, and you are both here, both of you just join voice chat and talk at the same time and I'll say I was wrong.

After me and another user joked about him pretending to be his own girlfriend and femboymaxxing, he proceeds to get even angrier, says that won't happen, drops this cringe response and bans me.

EA43023A E55B 4B1E 94CF FCDCFD62BFA5

basically the discords for this forum are shit don't join them

edit; adding this image in. After I called his "girlfriends" discord account Minmin his alt, "she" gave a mocking comment about my appearance and then Komesarj randomly appeared immediately after and started arguing and mocking me.

428C3165 229A 432B BEA6 116448496354

I can't show any of my messages.... Since Komesarj deleted them all:feelswhat:

Last edited:
also i thought he was done with this community and going to live his new great life with his girlfriend, why is he still spending time arguing with incels on discord?

:feelskek::feelskek:

Over for schizomaxxed former modcels

JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lebron james of incels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek:

Over for schizomaxxed former modcels
his "girlfriend" was arguing with an alleged foid who joined. the alleged foid poked fun at some dude for being a virgin and komesarj's "girlfriend" said don't make fun of them for being virgins and told the alleged foid to kill herself

very believable girlfriend he has

why would he larp having a girlfriend. that really would be a new low.

:yes:

I hate trannycord and GCs in general tbh. My inhibition and social skills are horrific

What discord is that?

What discord is that?
It's the Acheron discord. the official verification server for the main .is discord. Despite it being the verification server, it's more active than the main discord.

No idea, but his "girlfriend" was defending incels and komesarj was nowhere in sight, and the second I accused her of being komesarj he instantly appeared out of nowhere and began arguing with me. it's sus

No one knows, but I called it on the day all that stuff happened that it was larp. Too many details did not add up

It's the Acheron discord. the official verification server for the main .is discord. Despite it being the verification server, it's more active than the main discord.
Why are there foids in it:feelswhat:

also i thought he was done with this community and going to live his new great life with his girlfriend, why is he still spending time arguing with incels on discord?
Apparently he mods looksmax.org now as well lmao

I don't get the mod worship on this site. On .org the mods are like jannies. People respect them, but they're working for us. They're super relaxed as well and don't have the need to go on a power trip all the time like the mods here. The mods here act like the stereotypical fedora hat wearing neckbeards. And the members worship them as if they are their overlords. It was always bizarre to me. But I think it got a little better in the past years at least.

Ok its 100% fake if hes still posting in incel discords and noone has evidence of them together

@Caesercel added some images, give a look over and maybe toss in your thoughts?

Ok its 100% fake if hes still posting in incel discords and noone has evidence of them together
Also despite them both being on at the same time, both arguing with me, when I said "join VC and both talk at the same time and i'll take back what i said" he refused.

why? why refuse something so easy to show? it's not like he's shy about his girlfriend either, he publicly announced it

his "girlfriend" was arguing with an alleged foid who joined. the alleged foid poked fun at some dude for being a virgin and komesarj's "girlfriend" said don't make fun of them for being virgins and told the alleged foid to kill herself

Actually sus
Schizomaxxing
I don't get the mod worship on this site. On .org the mods are like jannies. People respect them, but they're working for us. They're super relaxed as well and don't have the need to go on a power trip all the time like the mods here. The mods here act like the stereotypical fedora hat wearing neckbeards. And the members worship them as if they are their overlords. It was always bizarre to me. But I think it got a little better in the past years at least.
@Govid_Dorious showed them their place but unfortunately he roped so now all of them will go unhinged :cryfeels:

How do you not know about this discord server? You are a mod.
I don't use trannycord all that much. Last I checked was months ago and Bloc had no foids.

they are allowed, ask your good buddy komesarj because he allows it
In Acheron or the official discord itself?

In Acheron or the official discord itself?
Foids are only allowed in Acheron, the filter server. To get an invite to the main server you have to provide your .is account and have 400 post.

Still, the Acheron server is far more active than the main server and most people in the main server are active in Acheron.

Foids are only allowed in Acheron, the filter server. To get an invite to the main server you have to provide your .is account and have 400 post.

Still, the Acheron server is far more active than the main server and most people in the main server are active in Acheron.
Were you kicked out of Acheron or the main server itself

fyi, i don't think foids should be allowed in either, but i'm not a discord mod so i don't get to make the big decisions

Kicked / banned out of Acheron. Left the main since no point in being in it when Komesarj still has influence over it.

All my messages got deleted which indicates a ban, but I checked and I can rejoin it now so he must have unbanned me. I'm sure you can get Takao, a mod, to show you audit logs to see what happened.

Apparently he mods looksmax.org now as well lmao
i guess having a girlfriend after 30+ years of being a lonely virgin isn't as exciting as it was all cracked up to be

i am sure i saw a pic of these girls feets, it seems that she's pretty real tbh unless he's wearing those girly shoes and making pics just to delute us

i am sure i saw a pic of these girls feets, it seems that she's pretty real tbh unless he's wearing those girly shoes and making pics just to delute us
could also just be a random image he found on google/instagram

The idea of kemesjar waiting to spawn himself like a little cuck he is its just so funny

Why foids are here in incel discord

Komesarj's "girlfriend" was in the discord arguing with other foids about why they shouldn't make fun of incels for being virgins.

"Minmin" is Komesarj "girlfriend's" discord account, and "nissa" is an alleged foid that half the server simps for.

View attachment 753233
View attachment 753235

I replied saying it's good to see Komesarj is back on his alt.

Cue Komesarj instantly getting on with his main account and mocking me and making fun of me. I replied back saying if your girlfirned is real, and you are both here, both of you just join voice chat and talk at the same time and I'll say I was wrong.

After me and another user joked about him pretending to be his own girlfriend and femboymaxxing, he proceeds to get even angrier, says that won't happen, drops this cringe response and bans me.

View attachment 753214

edit; adding this image in. After I called his "girlfriends" discord account Minmin his alt, "she" gave a mocking comment about my appearance and then Komesarj randomly appeared immediately after and started arguing and mocking me.

View attachment 753242
I can't show any of my messages.... Since Komesarj deleted them all:feelswhat:
honestly what was you expecting?
He is clearly a traitor who wanted to rub it in our faces that he has a "girlfriend" rather than quietly leaving.
And if he keeps wasting time arguing with us, it won't be long before he gets cucked
That is, if she really exists.

honestly what was you expecting?
He is clearly a traitor who wanted to rub it in our faces that he has a "girlfriend" rather than quietly leaving.
And if he keeps wasting time arguing with us, it won't be long before he gets cucked
That is, if she really exists.
I just don't see why he owns, let alone has a position of control, over one of the .is related servers

The memes write themselves.
Sounds like an absolute simp fest going on in there.
Join. Join and watch. The second a foid talks in the discord tons of users and even the mods jump in to fight for her attention and validation. It's sad to see

JFL, that fucking faggot, he just an attention whore which is why he doesn't mind pretending to be a foid. Now that he's come down from his high as Lebron of the incels, he still has to cope about being a virgin while also attacking incels, over for modmaxxercels