Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Komesarj banned me from the discord because I called his girlfriend fake.

also i thought he was done with this community and going to live his new great life with his girlfriend, why is he still spending time arguing with incels on discord?
schizomaxxed tard

bruh, don't you think his apparent girlfriend arguing with people in an incel discord and him hopping on out of nowhere when anyone says anything back is sus?

ik you are his friend so you are inclined to believe him at his word, but just take an unbiased look at the whole thing
He's delusional as fuck :feelskek:

also i thought he was done with this community and going to live his new great life with his girlfriend, why is he still spending time arguing with incels on discord?
Imagine having a girlfriend that fights for incel rights along with you
Yeah, that’s totally real :lul::lul:

Imagine having a girlfriend that fights for incel rights along with you
Yeah, that’s totally real :lul::lul:
i need a 19 y/o virgin hapa gf with no friend that argues with incels on discord servers i own too :fuk:

i need a 19 y/o virgin hapa gf with no friend that argues with incels on discord servers i own too :fuk:
I seriously couldn’t imagine a crazier story myself. It’s a very autistic thing to do but it’s not uncommon at all, especially on the sewers of the internet with bottom of the barrel people. I have personally seen incel types make up girlfriends for all sorts of reasons. One of them even photoshopped an image of him kissing the girl. No 19yo virgin just suddenly falls in love with a 30 year baldcel (that’s already funny enough) AND ON TOP OF THAT keep the same online presence on obscure virgin forums (which none of them are supposedly) defending the rights on incels (actually it’s just low internet drama). The fact mods think this is actually true might just show they are part of the LARP too lol

The fact mods think this is actually true might just show they are part of the LARP too lol
caesarcel has been outspoken to the point of denouncing all doubters as retards over this topic. its almost as unreal as the story kek

if you think the mods are bad here, you would be flabbergasted about the status of the .is discord server mods

Why is komesarj able to ban incels from incels.is server? So we are moderated by simping fakecel sexhaver?
I was actually going to take a look at it, but no, if its being modded by someone that's already ascended its over, I have nothing against the individual it's just it doesn't make sense for a noncel to be modding its what happened to braincels..
All the more reason for .is to remain foid free, as there are other outlets for 'chadcels' to ascended.

The fact mods think this is actually true might just show they are part of the LARP too lol
I mean if you wish to indulge in schizo fantasies then you might as well believe that mods are part of the larp too. Actually its just a big jewish conspiracy lol.

Whole thing reeks of bullshit to me as well now.

The fact he could have instantly disproved you is what convinced me.

Caesarcel keeps saying "motive, muh motive" but people do crazy things that don't make rational sense at first glance all the time. I mean shit, this is an incel forum, we aren't exactly the picture of good mental health to begin with.

Last edited:
My thoughts are in line with @darkdungeon’s.
You've always been my favourite mod.

We should have a super heavyweight boxing match like wings and boogie

If I ascend I will send my pics with timestamp to @CopingForBrutality :feelsokman:

I seriously couldn’t imagine a crazier story myself. It’s a very autistic thing to do but it’s not uncommon at all, especially on the sewers of the internet with bottom of the barrel people. I have personally seen incel types make up girlfriends for all sorts of reasons. One of them even photoshopped an image of him kissing the girl. No 19yo virgin just suddenly falls in love with a 30 year baldcel (that’s already funny enough) AND ON TOP OF THAT keep the same online presence on obscure virgin forums (which none of them are supposedly) defending the rights on incels (actually it’s just low internet drama). The fact mods think this is actually true might just show they are part of the LARP too lol
Things like that do happen (referring to the vast age difference of the guy and girl) but usually it’s a Cluster B chick that’s even perhaps even more fucked up than we are.

With them you ultimately just end up cucked and made a massive fool of.

See Grotesque/Todd for details. :fuk:

Anyway I truly believe ol Kome hit the once in a lifetime lottery and it’s not a LARP but of course who really knows?

I‘ve always known him to be a solid, trustworthy dude for what its worth, so just pointing that out to counter all the hate and disbelief he gets.

Last edited:
Funny GIF

I can’t believe he’s still interacting with losers online.
He needs to go live his life now.

Funny GIF

only conclusion to come to is that it was larp and that's why he is still dwelling on discord and looksmaxx

also GIGA JFL at his "girlfriend" defending incels against a foid mocking them for being virgins, only to turn around and mock my looks the second i accused "her" of being komesarjs alt

@MiSKiRaT thoughts on kemesjar psyop

Apparently he mods looksmax.org now as well lmao

what even is his endgame at this point

Jeff I want to believe, if it's just Kom being schizo the whole time then I've lost nothing, but it makes him investing in this since September very unsettling, moreso than to most of you who assumed this only began in April.

Basically no matter the outcome I've been played in one form or another so it's sad because nobody's done that in this community til him.

I haven't been following this saga but how has this mod verified his claim?

I haven't been following this saga but how has this mod verified his claim?
people just trust it because "he was a mod bro" despite i swear him only having like 2.7k forum post, which is fuck all

people just trust it because "he was a mod bro" despite i swear him only having like 2.7k forum post, which is fuck all

If he wants his claim to be taken seriously he ought to provide evidence for it. This is how the real world works.

If he wants his claim to be taken seriously he ought to provide evidence for it. This is how the real world works.
i mean, i asked for the most basic, least revealing, easy to prove piece of evidence

both of them get in the vc at the same time on discord and talk, the mod refused and became insanely angry at the mere idea of that

make of that... what you will!

Could be hard for some to leave the community. Mind you he had been living with that girl for quite some time before he made that announcement. That means he was moderating this place as a fakecel. There are plenty of other fakecels still posting on looksmax and neets. I don't think I myself would leave right away if I ever found a gf

i mean, i asked for the most basic, least revealing, easy to prove piece of evidence

both of them get in the vc at the same time on discord and talk, the mod refused and became insanely angry at the mere idea of that

make of that... what you will!

Just get off discord channels with admins that cannot check their ego. Arguing with someone that abuses their authority from the get go is a waste of your time.

I personally wish the best for everyone here. I don't need evidence because I don't care about your personal lives since y'all are strangers to me. It would be sad though if people were making things up for status.

Why would he still be running an incels server if truely "ascended"? :feelshehe:

It doesn't cost him anything?
he once made a thread last year saying he puts so much time into the server, why would he still be engaged especially now with a foid on his side

he once made a thread last year saying he puts so much time into the server, why would he still be engaged especially now with a foid on his side

Must feel good to have authority and status even in meaningless ways I guess

Must feel good to have authority and status even in meaningless ways I guess
shit dont add up; i think he larped about ascension

It's the Acheron discord. the official verification server for the main .is discord. Despite it being the verification server, it's more active than the main discord.
The fuck he allowed his girlfriend to join incel server :feelssus:
And roast everyone who make fun of incels:feelssus:
If komesarj really ascended he would've been banging that foid 24/7 rather than spending time on shitscord arguing with incels "with his girlfriend"

Could be hard for some to leave the community. Mind you he had been living with that girl for quite some time before he made that announcement. That means he was moderating this place as a fakecel. There are plenty of other fakecels still posting on looksmax and neets. I don't think I myself would leave right away if I ever found a gf
I can understand looksmax and neets, but the day I get a gf I would make a post here and see my way out. Fair enough if he’s still in his discord then.

wait thats his girlfriend? lol I'll stay single no thnx

I can understand looksmax and neets, but the day I get a gf I would make a post here and see my way out. Fair enough if he’s still in his discord then.
Frankly you've made it in life. If I were in your place I would've left this place anyhow.

Frankly you've made it in life. If I were in your place I would've left this place anyhow.
But I’m still an incel. Wealth means nothing if no one loves you. It’s like you did everything you could (plus looksmax), and still failed. It is the ultimate proof of subhumanity.

I don't know anything about Komesar or Discord shit, but I can tell you there are girls that will tell lonely men that they are young virgins with no friends, etc... I can believe that. Is she telling the truth? Very unlikely.

But I’m still an incel. Wealth means nothing if no one loves you. It’s like you did everything you could (plus looksmax), and still failed. It is the ultimate proof of subhumanity.
If I were rich with a good job I would've simply low inhibmaxx and normiemaxx. Heck I would've hired the sluttiest gook hookers to massage my balls. I'm not poor but dissatisfaction can be a great hindrance to everything else one can do. Try eastern europe

If I were rich with a good job I would've simply low inhibmaxx and normiemaxx. Heck I would've hired the sluttiest gook hookers to massage my balls. I'm not poor but dissatisfaction can be a great hindrance to everything else one can do. Try eastern europe
It’s going to be over the moment they find out I’m a kike.