Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I see women getting pregnant later as a good thing

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
Think about it for a second:

If women get pregnant more and more late as the time goes on in the future we will have armies of people with autism, specially on males.

The good thing about autism is that if it's high functioning (let's call it Asperger to make it short) a person with Asperger will probably think better and with a more rational brain than the average person due to their neuroticism and isolation, which helps to keep the hivemind away.

In the future, society will have millions of neurotic racist white men thanks to modern woman having kids at a later age, something that highly increases the chance of you getting autism.

We will also have people with type 2 and 3 autism, but these people can mostly do most of the blue collar jobs people normally do, and even if they don't AI will get it done.

Imagine a society where isolated men with Asperger and low empathy start being the majority of the population. Anytime soon they would take power in western countries due to their above average iq and not being hiveminded.

People with Asperger will also get done radical policies that need to get done like abolishing feminist rights or apartheid (inb4 race-bait two races mixed each other is bad and you know it, some shitskins will agree with me)

They will get the job done because they're low empathy, which is a good trait in order to take decisions. Our society is filled with brainless woman that think they are being oppressed just because they feel like it, don't they realize they make less money than a man because they're lower iq? Women and also NT men only understand feeling, they have no consciousness unlike low empsthy autistic men.

Anyways, only thing I dislike about this is me missing the opportunity to have lived this moment for being born too soon but at least I'll be happy to know Asperger Reich will reign some day.

It'll be funny to see how modern woman destroy feminism by creating all these Aspergermensch.

Last edited:
@barcacel @Govid_Dorious @IceStorm @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @bigantennaemay1 @Adolf Hitler

Screenshot 2023 04 22 07363562bba4cbd05414b44aa4723e640ca578
Screenshot 2023 04 22 074553
Mean age od women at birth of first child 1950 2019Screenshot 2023 04 22 080213

If women get pregnant more and more late as the time goes on in the future we will have armies of people with autism, specially on males.

The good thing about autism is that if it's high functioning (let's call it Asperger to make it short) a person with Asperger will probably think better and with a more rational brain than the average person due to their neuroticism and isolation, which helps to keep the hivemind away.

In the future, society will have millions of neurotic racist white men thanks to modern woman having kids at a later age, something that highly increases the chance of you getting autism.

We will also have people with type 2 and 3 autism, but these people can mostly do most of the blue collar jobs people normally do, and even if they don't AI will get it done.

Imagine a society where isolated men with Asperger and low empathy start being the majority of the population. Anytime soon they would take power in western countries due to their above average iq and not being hiveminded.

People with Asperger will also get done radical policies that need to get done like abolishing feminist rights or apartheid (inb4 race-bait two races mixed each other is bad and you know it, some shitskins will agree with me)

They will get the job done because they're low empathy, which is a good trait in order to take decisions. Our society is filled with brainless woman that think they are being oppressed just because they feel like it, don't they realize they make less money than a man because they're lower iq? Women and also NT men only understand feeling, they have no consciousness unlike low empsthy autistic men.

Anyways, only thing I dislike about this is me missing the opportunity to have lived this moment for being born too soon but at least I'll be happy to know Asperger Reich will reign some day.

It'll be funny to see how modern woman destroy feminism by creating all these Aspergermensch.
we will not have more people with autism level 2 and 3 because the behavioral sink will only create level 1's:

we might not remove the rights of women because in the behavioral sink experiment (universe 25), the mouses went MGTOW on women because, they saw them as aggressive and decided to avoid them

we might not remove the rights of women because in the behavioral sink experiment (universe 25), the mouses went MGTOW on women because, they saw them as aggressive and decided to avoid them
The thing is we humans are more rational and we might not get the same result if we already find out ways of countering this.

We would make a law to force women to give 3 wombs during their 30s-35s to make sure we cover the replacement rate and also to make sure everyone's autistic.

Also women would get the blue collar jobs that don't require strenght because they're weak and aso most of them usually get good jobs because of feminism, not because of merits.

While women give us their wombs to have kids we would have sex with android females going MGTOW without refusing our instincts and at the same keeping male asperger power

Last edited:
This thread deserves sticky but ok jannies

When the bump is sus

there won't ever be enough autistic men to take power democratically.

big problem is that women can vote. giving women the vote was one of the biggest mistakes in European peoples' societies. the mistake is very, very hard to correct now that women can vote against it. Switzerland was the last to give women the vote and join the UN. West should correct the mistake of giving women the vote and withdraw from the UN and its treaties that give "developing countries" (all non-West countries in the UN are officially "developing", nothing to do with economic affairs when Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Singapore, Israel, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Brunei, Oman, Saudi Arabia etc. etc. are developing countries that are entitled to white man's purse) access to our taxpayers' money. the EU forces EU member countries to these UN treaties because EU itself is party to these treaties in addition to member states. one cannot end developing aid and end the right to asylum without withdrawing from the EU. The Council of Europe and its treaties need to be withdrawn from also. EU has been trying for a long time to force all member states to provide at least 0.7 % of GNI. the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan are only around 0.2% while the UK, France, Germany, BENELUX and Nordic countries are much higher, some even above 1% like Norway, Sweden, Luxembourg.

the right to asylum (which most countries in Asia do not even recognize/give) forces Europeans to allow the landing of the Mediterranean traffic of sub-Saharans. This right to ask for asylum (which practically no-one gets, because they are young men, not some old dissidents that are personally persecuted) should end and the boats should not be allowed to land.

It sure would be hilarious if that actually did happen, and awfully comfy to sit back and watch it unfold.

there won't ever be enough autistic men to take power democratically.

big problem is that women can vote. giving women the vote was one of the biggest mistakes in European peoples' societies. the mistake is very, very hard to correct now that women can vote against it. Switzerland was the last to give women the vote and join the UN. West should correct the mistake of giving women the vote and withdraw from the UN and its treaties that give "developing countries" (all non-West countries in the UN are officially "developing", nothing to do with economic affairs when Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Singapore, Israel, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Brunei, Oman, Saudi Arabia etc. etc. are developing countries that are entitled to white man's purse) access to our taxpayers' money. the EU forces EU member countries to these UN treaties because EU itself is party to these treaties in addition to member states. one cannot end developing aid and end the right to asylum without withdrawing from the EU. The Council of Europe and its treaties need to be withdrawn from also. EU has been trying for a long time to force all member states to provide at least 0.7 % of GNI. the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan are only around 0.2% while the UK, France, Germany, BENELUX and Nordic countries are much higher, some even above 1% like Norway, Sweden, Luxembourg.

the right to asylum (which most countries in Asia do not even recognize/give) forces Europeans to allow the landing of the Mediterranean traffic of sub-Saharans. This right to ask for asylum (which practically no-one gets, because they are young men, not some old dissidents that are personally persecuted) should end and the boats should not be allowed to land.
The only thing we can hope for is a miracle, just like in the 30s

The urge I have to tear your throat out for thinking Neurodiversity is a good thing in ANY capacity.