Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Doomentio (Mexican weebcel stormfrontcel) speech saying he loves being white

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64wtbeiiGj0

I translated it to English for you: "I have always been a proud person. I am proud of my social and intellectual skills; I am proud of my channel; I am proud to be ENTP... Because many of the most eloquent, funny, innovative and intelligent people in history have been. I'm proud of almost everything that makes up my being and my experiences, and by the way... and I'm dying to say this with joy: I LOVE BEING WHITE! I am proud to be. I am proud to have Spanish blood. I love my fair skin, I love my heterochromia, my green eye, my honey-colored eye, my upturned nose, the shape of my skull, my lips. I love white women; They are the most beautiful women that exist before my eyes. I love the culture, history and art of Europe, I consider them the most incredible thing that has happened to humanity. I love languages, music, the lands are beautiful. I love your ideas, I love your ideals, your values. I am proud to be a white in Latin America because it was always the whites who gave the greatest contribution to my country. Enough of the same lie! We weren't at the forefront of the greatest moments in history because we were evil or lucky; we did it because we were the best: the most creative, the best leaders, the best businessmen, even the most heroic... and I'm sure I'll be called a racist, a nazi and whatnot, but I don't care... I don't give a fuck anymore . STOP! As a minority, in a non-white country, I cannot speak for myself... But you Europeans are a disgrace at the moment. They do not have the obligation to change, they do not have the obligation to tolerate everything, they have no guilt to feel. You made the great countries you want to destroy in the first place. We invented electricity, the greatest schools of thought, the greatest theories, including the greatest artistic avant-gardes. SHOW PRIDE! Do not succumb "ad hominems"! If you're called a racist... If you're called a Nazi... So be it! Enjoy it! Put your heads up and think about your priorities."

And then he wonders why he's the Spanish speaking Chris-chan :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Stormfrontcels what do you think of his speech?

Just your average "pure 100% white proud European" in the Western hemisphere:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Btw that pic in the video is photoshopped. Notice how the sky looks too bright and white. Doomentio increased the contrast to appear whiter than what he really is.

i basically have this theory that jews are not evil but instead they have too much empathy and are not evil, i been researching many things about them in nazi websites and i still haven't seen anything that convinces me that they are evil, i saw that the arched nose is an important trait , i noticed that my nose is slightly arched, so i may be a jew, i need to do a DNA test

@Intellau_Celistic

As a ex-natsoc, I have to the conclusion that
Orion. (Our race is our nation) as expressed by;
And will call any non English speaking man, a White brother, as long as he's White.

Unfortunately, most of the "White mezitos" are jews, there are very few actual Whites there. There are some though...

I hate having brown eyes