Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Justice for Geckobus!

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
This is an absolute outrage. I've come to hear that my dearest @GeckoBus has been permanently banned from .is

I am going to be honest I don't know exactly what got him the last warning something that has to do with spam (permaban worthy asf ofc)

But his 2 initial warning were completely unjustified. Mods really are incapable of differentiating between genuine offenders and truecel shitposters.

I demand his unbanning immediately.

We lost a rare high IQ poster and I lost a based brocel :cryfeels::feelscry:

Got banned for "spam and harassment" apparently.
Idk if it's true or not.

Shame he's gone.

One thing I remember about him, is that he used to lift his legs and spread them out while he was jerking off next to his sleeping brother. He was a based user for sure.
His autism was unmatched.

What are you, his boyfriend or something? Who cares

He’s gay. Who cares?

You respect him for jerking off whilst sleeping next to his brother? Ok
The Absolute State of Faggots.is
Nigga that's like jerking off when someone is in the room it's not like he was cooming while looking his brother straight in the eye and thinking about him. Be reasonable

Nigga that's like jerking off when someone is in the room it's not like he was cooming while looking his brother straight in the eye and thinking about him. Be reasonable
I am. The reasonable thing to do is to ban that faggot. His high effort posting is not buying chips that he can cash in later when he wants to faggotpost. The two things are unrelated.

NIGGER, WRITE THIS SHIT OUT. I CAN ALWAYS READ, BUT I CAN'T ALWAYS LISTEN.
Sorry sometimes I am too lazy too write my thoughts out.

@Tarquinius
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@wereq
@Praise the Sun
@Rotter
@InMemoriam
@dirtyundies

real_schizoposting_hours_by_lovesickdoll378_dft75bt-350t.jpg

he was high iq and based, i'll miss him

@Tarquinius
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@wereq
@Praise the Sun
@Rotter
@InMemoriam
@dirtyundies

Tbh, if I were a mod, I'd unban him if he swore to keep whatever other questionable threads/comments he might have in mind to the sewers. He is a pretty high IQ poster in the end, so I'd say he should get one more chance.

But, I'm not a mod, so it's not for me to actually decide his fate, the only thing I can do is just wait with all of you to see what the mods will decide.

Tbh, if I were a mod, I'd unban him if he swore to keep whatever other questionable threads/comments he might have in mind to the sewers. He is a pretty high IQ poster in the end, so I'd say he should get one more chance.
he got banned twice for posting faggotry, in these two occasions i reported him and even tagged the mods on his faggoted post.
i think he got angry that i did that and he started spamming the living shit out of all my threads like a way to revenge, he also necro posted all my other threads just to post anime gay shit.
so he got 30% for spamming and got permabanned.
maybe he needs to read the rules next time:
Behavior:
  • Do not persecute, harass, or attack others
Content:
  • Do not post low effort, spam, advertisement, or in all-caps.

he got banned twice for posting faggotry
Banned unjustly, might I add. He debunked the reasoning behind the bans in his appeal.
Behavior:
  • Do not persecute, harass, or attack others
Content:
  • Do not post low effort, spam, advertisement, or in all-caps.
His posts did not attack you, and all were on topic and had some effort put into them.