Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just wasted another day

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Just wasted another day pacing around & maladaptive daydreaming for an hour or 2, wasting my time doing useless things on my phone & taking a nap because I sleep at 12-1AM. :smonk: Been doing this for years and it’ll never change no adhd pill will fix me lmfao 1, 2 you can give me 300Mg doses pills and it won’t do shit to help. I haven’t done a bunch of things I’m supposed to & got nothing done today rofl

Just wasted another day pacing around & maladaptive daydreaming for an hour or 2, wasting my time doing useless things on my phone & taking a nap because I sleep at 12-1AM. :smonk: Been doing this for years and it’ll never change no adhd pill will fix me lmfao 1, 2 you can give me 300Mg doses pills and it won’t do shit to help. I haven’t done a bunch of things I’m supposed to & got nothing done today rofl
I also spent 2 hours edging to hot foids

play dcs and torture some normies it's so much fun to see cucks suffer and lose, that'll give you motivation and make you feel better about yourself.

play dcs and torture some normies it's so much fun to see cucks suffer and lose, that'll give you motivation and make you feel better about yourself.
What’s dcs

Story of my life except I have autism rather than ADHD. Self-destruction feels good.

Today i wrote approx 150 lines of code, added some technical writing issues, ordered my team to work on another project, and had a quality gym time. Oh, also mogged you! How could i forget...

I feel ya, I pace & daydream a fuck ton and waste at least an hour or so doing this daily.

I've wasted most of my life either online or doing stupid hobbies that lead nowhere.

I've wasted most of my life either online or doing stupid hobbies that lead nowhere.
Rn I’m procastinating hw for a class I’m failing in which I need it to graduate. Imagine having all As and one F.
I feel ya, I pace & daydream a fuck ton and waste at least an hour or so doing this daily.
Brutal

Rn I’m procastinating hw for a class I’m failing in which I need it to graduate. Imagine having all As and one F.

Brutal
Oof. Just try to get through the course. I tell myself often that shitty tasks only need to be done once (i.e. school) and it motivates me to do the homework and just get it over with. I use my own spite to overcome my lethargy.

Oof. Just try to get through the course. I tell myself often that shitty tasks only need to be done once (i.e. school) and it motivates me to do the homework and just get it over with. I use my own spite to overcome my lethargy.
It’s so fucking hard with severe adhd and anhedonia

It’s so fucking hard with severe adhd and anhedonia
True. I had to slow down my jerking off so I didn't burn out my pleasure receptors.

As for the ADHD, are there meds like Ritalin for it that work? I'm sure they have a cavalcade of side-effects though.

True. I had to slow down my jerking off so I didn't burn out my pleasure receptors.

As for the ADHD, are there meds like Ritalin for it that work? I'm sure they have a cavalcade of side-effects though.
I use Straterra but it doesn’t do Jack shit atp tbh

It seems we live the same life, unfortunately (I’m not on any meds tho)

Sounds like a day well spent to me.