Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just walked in on my whore sister while she was taking her pregnancy test

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
First I want to say the dumb bitch never locks the fucking bathroom door and second, this was pukefuel but also a reminder that all femoids are like this. She isn't officially dating anyone according to my family, so it's safe to say she is still riding the cock carousal even well into her 30's. The wall is a myth, all women are whores etc. It's not the first time I saw those disposable test things in the bathroom bin either, we need to illegalize abortion and contraceptives NOW

You should knock bro. Also the wall is cope a woman in her 70s could get more dates with gl men than an average looking man can get with any foid.

So glad I don't have a degenerate sister.

no such thing as the wall

Yes can totally relate to the rage you're feeling right now. Knowing(with solid proof) that people our age are having sex really boils my blood. The fact that they get sex makes me feel inferior to them when in my mind I'm a superior gentleman of honour. How can inferior normies mog me? This really grinds my gears and makes me want to hate on normalfags even more. I wish I was 13 right now so I can hang out with other innocent virgins like myself.

I vote we change the name of sister to just whore since they all are.

Your sister is taking raw loads brah and isn't in a relationship. :feelsrope:

Tell her to behave