Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can’t stand the drama my mum brings in to my life.

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
Some times I can not stand the drama my mum creates she will create drama over expecting me to do something for her because she won’t put any effort in to working out it out her self here’s my first example. One time my mum asked me to open the garage door for her in the morning I wanted her to do it her self and showed her she only has to press one button to open it her self when she leaves in the morning. She disregards what I’m telling her and does not apreciate how I don’t want to do it for her so she attacks me with her drama creating ability’s to say to me “ stop assuming I can do things “. She wants to bother me in to doing simple things she could easily understand how to do if she were to just listen. She won’t listen she’ll just use her nonsensical self entitlement to give up on something really simple out of a mind set of always thinking someone should do something simple for her while never regarding she should do it herself.

Another example of the drama she brings on that I can not stand is the phone charging problem she seems to have. she has her own phone charger and she asks me if she can use my phone charger to charge up her phone. Her phone charger works and she fails to get it to work because she does not plug it in properly. Her mistake is she does not apply enough pushing pressure to get it plugged in so she does not pick up on that claims her phone charger doesn’t work so she can harrass me in to useing my charger to charge up my phone. Theirs no point in showing her she’s not useing her phone charger properly because she won’t even listen. When ever I plug my mums phone in to her charger it works so I do not know how she does not pick up on how she’s just supposed to apply abit more pushing pressure through the plug in to actually get it to charge properly she should use her own charger not mine.

I remember going to a cafe with my mother and I left the table to go to the bathroom when I came back my mum spoke of how anyone could have taken her purse. That’s on her to not notice where she leaves her purse it’s not on me and she had her purse so she’s telling me off for something. She could potentially blame me for if the worst where to happen based on her disregard of what’s on her I can not stand her disregard off what’s on her I’ve politely told her to put her rubbish in the bin and she’s came at me saying something like it’s our rubbish.

For a foid, and for a mother, the fact that she considers you her inferior is a sign that she not only has you dominated, but expects you to be her slave.

For a foid, and for a mother, the fact that she considers you her inferior is a sign that she not only has you dominated, but expects you to be her slave.
That is based. The reason I go out so much is to evade her. The way in which she will struggle to take no for an answer when trying to get me to do something for her just goes to show how much she sees me as a slave.