Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A foid was trying to cheat by my help in an exam today and I told her all wrong answers deliberately

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
So this chubby blonde bitch was sitting behind me when the professor announced a pop quiz :feelshehe: and this roastie gave the biggest groan known to humans:feelsseriously:

Will u tell me the answers? She whispered in my year and I shrugged. Mind you before this the bitch never acknowledged my existence whole year.:feelsjuice:

anyhoo first when the multiple choice test started I simply ignored her heys and tell me th answer to questions:feelsEhh: . But she started being very annoying by poking my back with her pointy pencil:feelstastyman:

So I quickly finished the test because unlike freeloading foids truecels have to actually study and get career and stuff.:lasereyes:

Then I started whispering completely wrong answers to her.:feelsYall: Mind you this is a test where you get negative marks for wrong answers:feelsPop:

After the test was over she had the most smug expression on her face and barely even thanked me:feelsUnreal:

She later was discussing the answers with her friends gave me the bitchiest look as I walked away:forcedsmile:

I wish this actually happened

I wish this actually happened
I choose to believe it happened because it amused me, i'll believe anything as long as it amuses me

well done

next time send creepshot tho

made me smile (hope its tru)

I call larp

But saint calculatorcel won't be forgotten

Based if real, still funny if false

So this chubby blonde bitch was sitting behind me when the professor announced a pop quiz :feelshehe: and this roastie gave the biggest groan known to humans:feelsseriously:

Will u tell me the answers? She whispered in my year and I shrugged. Mind you before this the bitch never acknowledged my existence whole year.:feelsjuice:

anyhoo first when the multiple choice test started I simply ignored her heys and tell me th answer to questions:feelsEhh: . But she started being very annoying by poking my back with her pointy pencil:feelstastyman:

So I quickly finished the test because unlike freeloading foids truecels have to actually study and get career and stuff.:lasereyes:

Then I started whispering completely wrong answers to her.:feelsYall: Mind you this is a test where you get negative marks for wrong answers:feelsPop:

After the test was over she had the most smug expression on her face and barely even thanked me:feelsUnreal:

She later was discussing the answers with her friends gave me the bitchiest look as I walked away:forcedsmile:
I hope it's real.

I'm going to choose to believe this story is true.

Because it's fucking great.

Really hope it’s true
Fucking hilarious lmao

Give OP benefit of doubt as yes Foids are that stupid

Awesome You Are The Best GIF by Pudgy Penguins

What a legend man. I hope it's true, it would make my day

And then your Dream ends and you wake up...

Based examcel (if real)

You did the best thing :feelshaha:

Nicely done.

I never had the guts to do something like this when I was in school. I was a pushover nerd who tried helping foids for a scrap of their attention :feelsbadman: