Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Just stop being incel"

• Thread starter The Foid Slayer
  • Start date
The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240630 182426 Reddit

Seen this meme pop up on Twitter, reddit and other soy infested websites, and holy cope the level of bluepill delusion.

Funny how they can never disprove the blackpill; we have hundreds of experiments and scientific research and all they can provide is anecdotal stories and insults. Go ahead soys, try to disprove the blackpill, while you're at it, disprove gravity, evolution or how the earth is round jfl.

Thank you, I will stop being an incel now and I will begin being a Chad :feelsokman:

Why don’t people with cancer, just STOP having cancer? amirite??

I don't get this meme, whoever made it is convoluted as fuck and looks like a schizo ranting

Is that last picture of books? Are they saying to stop reading books to stop being incel?

what are the pics supposed to represent and the pic of the books ??????
I'm so confused this has to be an ironic meme made to make fun of bleupills

Only if it was easy

just take a shower and get a haircut, you'll be drowning in pussy :soy:

can someone make incel propaganda posters using ai

Just stop being Indian

When people hide or cross the street to avoid me, Yeah its so easy bro.

Absolute brainwashing. They just want all of us to be bluepilled delusional robots who can't open their eyes for one second and think for themselves

Conveniently avoids the more relevant ideas and theories :feelstastyman:

That wasn’t even made by a human it was AI jfl. And even then it’s still an oversimplification of everything

CIA psyops exist

"Theres someone for everyone" :bigbrain::feelskek: