Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't argue with women online. Just mock their looks and move on

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This is going to be obvious but debating with women online is utterly pointless. You can argue with one over 30 minutes and provide nothing but studies and research papers and by the end of it the foid will still be responding to anything you post with anecdotal evidence aka "well actually I've seen this :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: " or calling you a virgin or gay.

What you should do if you're browsing something like Twitter and find a post by a Twitter whore that annoys you is instead of wasting your time having a pointless debate you should visit her profile, find her face, (90 percent of foids online are always so narcissistic they post selfies on any online account that have) and then find an obvious flaw in her face such as a big nose or shitty makeup or if she's fat point out her weight.

That's going to get to her much more than any facts ever could. You have no idea how sensitive women are to random criticism of their looks even if they pretend otherwise.

No foid is immune to getting called fat.

No foid is immune to getting called fat.
This is factual. Even if they don't show their face statistically there's a good chance they're fat and insecure about it.

They will just laugh and not care.

Best thing to do is ghost them or chadfish

This is going to be obvious but debating with women online is utterly pointless. You can argue with one over 30 minutes and provide nothing but studies and research papers and by the end of it the foid will still be responding to anything you post with anecdotal evidence aka "well actually I've seen this :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: " or calling you a virgin or gay.

What you should do if you're browsing something like Twitter and find a post by a Twitter whore that annoys you is instead of wasting your time having a pointless debate you should visit her profile, find her face, (90 percent of foids online are always so narcissistic they post selfies on any online account that have) and then find an obvious flaw in her face such as a big nose or shitty makeup or if she's fat point out her weight.

That's going to get to her much more than any facts ever could. You have no idea how sensitive women are to random criticism of their looks even if they pretend otherwise.
Sounds like a based idea- I might make an alt in order to do this, sounds as if it grind their gears.

They'll just quote your tweet so they can laugh at you. Just block these whores and move on.

They'll just quote your tweet so they can laugh at you. Just block these whores and move on.
They really aren't laughing. It's coping. Trust me. I have experience with women IRL via family. This stuff bothers them.

calling you a virgin or gay.
Globohomo establishemnt sees great crime in misgendering somebody but turns a blind eye to heteroshaming.

In the same way, they created a hypersexual image of the femboy to pressure short men into adapting a way of life that may go in conflict with their desire to simply be a dude, quelling and supressing the spread of inceldom.

All this talk about sexual freedom and freedom of expression dies in contact with the test to treat cases of bigotry even.

I will try it next time, idk I kind of try to avoid attacking people for looks and stuff due to my bp knowledge so I feel like its good to be better than normies in that way but also fuck foids lol :feelshaha:

Agreed.

Giving women rights was a mistake.