Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just Self Improve!

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Just self improve bro!!! Go on a self improvement journey of 10 years where you don't touch your dick or talk to women. Eventually, by the end of it you'll get a used up landwhale even though you'll be gymmaxxed, educationmaxxxed, moneymaxxed and have top tier grooming/ life setup/ philosophy etc

Caging at self imporveeeeement retards. They give the worst advice ever. I was watching a YouTuber giving men tips and tricks and he told em to get a buzz cut with a fade because women love those haircuts. JFL. YouTubers like Hamza are absolutely clueless about the female gaze and what women like. Tell me, have you ever seen a Zoomer with a cute girl without stylish, medium-long, healthy hair?

Meanwhile Chad and Normies spend all day smoking weed, playing video games, etc and do nothing productive and still get girls whilst genetic abominations need to go on a long term hiatus to work on themselves so they can get a crumb of female attention.

If you want to gymmaxxx, moneymaxx, improve your status etc by all means go ahead. But don't pretend it isn't compensation for your lack of looks and NT.

Yeah sick world we live in. Also don't think anything will compensate for manletism either.

One successful beauty-surgery will improve your life 100 times more than 100 years of self-improvement

Meanwhile Chad and Normies spend all day smoking weed, playing video games, etc and do nothing productive and still get girls
I remember this guy from my class at junior high (yes). He was taller and had green eyes, which is rare around here. In one of our school tours this blonde stacy that seemed to be from high school came to talk to him. All he ever had to do is to exist.
While i passed all and every single moment, from junior high to college completely alone.

I remember this guy from my class at junior high (yes). He was taller and had green eyes, which is rare around here. In one of our school tours this blonde stacy that seemed to be from high school came to talk to him. All he ever had to do is to exist.
While i passed all and every single moment, from junior high to college completely alone.
Fucking brutal. "MUHHH MEN MUST APPROACH WOMEN" is such a cope lmfao. If you're good looking women will make it easyyyyyy for you to approach them.

Self improvement is bs anywah

If you want to gymmaxxx, moneymaxx, improve your status etc by all means go ahead. But don't pretend it isn't compensation for your lack of looks and NT.
As a Professor in Blackpillosophy I am proud of my student :feelsokman:

i self improved so much i forgot how to communicate with others