Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just got a fresh blackpill from a whore's mouth

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
I was catfishing on OKC as a curry model and was having some chat with a nerdy blue haired tatted liberal SJW roastie.

And this is what she said --

Chad:
DyIxGEG.png

Roastie:
RDJsx46.png

There were times when people tend to hide their shallow side. There were lots of other stuffs she could have said, like personality, overlapping interests, hobbies, %match, haircut, clothes etc. etc. But the first thing that came to her mind is

"L O O K S".

Well, blackpill is true boyo, don't lose hope.

Yeah, I just did my own chadfish tinder and the results were mind blowing. Chad, like Stacy, lives life on easy mode.

Yeah, I just did my own chadfish tinder and the results were mind blowing. Chad, like Stacy, lives life on easy mode.

When these SJW whores scream about "minority immigrant rights" and shit, they mean "minority immigrant chad's right", they just want to keep some varieties in their cock carousel.

Same thing happens to my Chad's. "Oh you looked nice" "you seem cool idk"

He has a sweet face because he took a shower beforehand.

Well, she's honest?; as long as she doesn't rant on about the importance of personality.

Curry model? There's still hope guys

This. Why even bother when you don't have a "sweet face"

>blackpill is true
>Don't lose hope
C H O O S E

I was catfishing on OKC as a curry model and was having some chat with a nerdy blue haired tatted liberal SJW roastie.

And this is what she said --

Chad:
DyIxGEG.png

Roastie:
RDJsx46.png

There were times when people tend to hide their shallow side. There were lots of other stuffs she could have said, like personality, overlapping interests, hobbies, %match, haircut, clothes etc. etc. But the first thing that came to her mind is

"L O O K S".

Well, blackpill is true boyo, don't lose hope.