Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got rejected without even making a move

PlebbyMenes

PlebbyMenes

Codecel
★★
Okay so check out this bullshit.
30M here.

A little backstory of my life:
My last rejection was when I was 16 yo, up until that point I got rejected by each and every girl. I stopped trying to get a girlfriend after 10 attempts. Right there I have pledged AS A 16 year old male whos hormones were probably sky high, that I would never ever try to pick up a girl in my entire life. The reasons are the usual.:feelsokman:

Fast forward to last years September. (yeah, 14 years have passed...)
I was looking for places in my city where I could do some exercises for free, like in schools. Sort of like a gym, with weights and machines and all that crap. I visited a local dorm to see if they let me in their gym, and accidentally bumped into an old acquaintance of mine. Nicole (31F, name changed) and I were attending the same school a few years back, now she was working at the reception and she let me in for free. I did my workout, had a little chat with her, and went home.

A few days later I visited the place again, she was working again, but now she had her younger sister just chilling in the lounge (there were some chairs and sofas) like in a waiting room, just a few meters from the reception desk. I didn't even know Nicole had a sister, and damn she was pretty. Barbara (27F, name changed) was a cute, shy, quiet girl who I instantly liked a lot. Nicole introduced us to eachother, we had a 5-minute smalltalk session, then I hit the gym. Nicole came down to the gym mid-workout to ask me something, and then I asked a few things about Barbara, and I told Nicole that I liked her sister and I thought she was pretty. She smiled and nodded, and said she is smart too. Finished my workout, went home, etc. Later that evening I messaged Nicole and asked if Barbara had a boyfriend? Nicole said no, her sister was free, and told me a few of Barbara's interests and hobbies. (such a nice girl, really:D)

Few days later again, after regeneration, I went back to the gym and Nicole was working. I asked if Barbara was about today, she said no she didn't visit today, and added the following: "though she is already texting with some guy"...

END OF STORY.

At some point Nicole must have told Barbara that I liked her, and after that, Nicole was obviously given a mission from her sister to cut me off. That 5-minute convo was more than enough for her to judge me as a human being, am I right?
No. It was my looks...
Nicole obviously couldn't just end the story with "she has a boyfriend" because I have already asked that a few days ago, and the answer was no. She/they had to come up with something else. Problem is, I didn't even make a fucking proposal.

So much for my fucking pledge... I wanted to keep my sanity by not getting rejected by not making moves ever again. And now this shit happens.

Guess what, I got rejected without even asking her out.

Moral of the story is: I cannot even express interest towards women in any way. (direct or indirect)

Last edited:
You have girls talking to you?
Mogs me ...

Brutal, I wanna ask girl for her number but these stories are hurting me

didnt read but if i did im sure id comment “brutal”

At least women acknowledge you. Brutal regardless

Sounds like normie problems

They speak to you like you're a normal man. She even INTRODUCED you to her sister. Gtfo
meanwhile I haven't even talked to a girl in over 8 years ... lmao
classic truecel incel vs failed normie gray

Fakecels come with stories like this where they get rejected, and they think we are going to relete to them.

My brother in christ. The only female I speak to is my mother.

Id say she is jealous that you are interested in her sister and not her so she made up a dumb excuse for u to stop pursuing
Yeah, that can be possible, but you never know these days. Women can be very deceptive, and sometimes you don’t even know if she is lying or not.

what is this, fakecels.is?

Brooooootal (dnr)

sounds like the foid faux flirted you to get you to sign a gym membership, get her sales commission, and then reject you so you don't even go there and bother her with your ugly self.

this is why you should work out in parks at night time or at home.

30M here.

My last rejection was when I was 16 yo, up until that point I got rejected by each and every girl. I stopped trying to get a girlfriend after 10 attempts. Right there I have pledged AS A 16 year old male whos hormones were probably sky high, that I would never ever try to pick up a girl in my entire life. The reasons are the usual.:feelsokman:

I was looking for places in my city where I could do some exercises for free, like in schools. Sort of like a gym, with weights and machines and all that crap. I visited a local dorm to see if they let me in their gym, and accidentally bumped into an old acquaintance of mine. Nicole (31F, name changed) and I were attending the same school a few years back, now she was working at the reception and she let me in for free. I did my workout, had a little chat with her, and went home.

A few days later I visited the place again, she was working again, but now she had her younger sister just chilling in the lounge (there were some chairs and sofas) like in a waiting room, just a few meters from the reception desk. I didn't even know Nicole had a sister, and damn she was pretty. Barbara (27F, name changed) was a cute, shy, quiet girl who I instantly liked a lot. Nicole introduced us to eachother, we had a 5-minute smalltalk session, then I hit the gym. Nicole came down to the gym mid-workout to ask me something, and then I asked a few things about Barbara, and I told Nicole that I liked her sister and I thought she was pretty. She smiled and nodded, and said she is smart too. Finished my workout, went home, etc. Later that evening I messaged Nicole and asked if Barbara had a boyfriend? Nicole said no, her sister was free, and told me a few of Barbara's interests and hobbies. (such a nice girl, really:D)

Few days later again, after regeneration, I went back to the gym and Nicole was working. I asked if Barbara was about today, she said no she didn't visit today, and added the following: "though she is already texting with some guy"...

END OF STORY.

At some point Nicole must have told Barbara that I liked her, and after that, Nicole was obviously given a mission from her sister to cut me off. That 5-minute convo was more than enough for her to judge me as a human being, am I right?
No. It was my looks...
Nicole obviously couldn't just end the story with "she has a boyfriend" because I have already asked that a few days ago, and the answer was no. She/they had to come up with something else. Problem is, I didn't even make a fucking proposal.

So much for my fucking pledge... I wanted to keep my sanity by not getting rejected by not making moves ever again. And now this shit happens.

Moral of the story is: I cannot even express interest towards women in any way. (direct or indirect)
Ok GrAY :feelsUgh:

You are so dumb if you are truly blackpilled you wouldn't even try to ask her out lol. We all know women only go by looks. And there you are looking like a subhuman and then you actually try to ask her out (dont say you didnt ask her out you kinda did by asking if she has a bf, what she likes etc. They knew you were interested that counts already). Don't bother talking to foids if you don't have the looks. Bro no-one will have sex with u if they find you repulsive you brought this shit on yourself. This guy actually hoping he can ascend. Bro you and me are on the same boat we both inherited real bad genes it's ovAAAAA for us better to not even talk to a foid just LDAR:feelsYall:

Self awareness is great. Could've been far more embarrassing if you had no emotional intelligence

I get absolutely mogged at the part where you talk to toilets. Mission: impossible

it’s over

Id say she is jealous that you are interested in her sister and not her so she made up a dumb excuse for u to stop pursuing
Nicole has had a boyfriend for 8 years so I'd say that's out of the question. But thanks for the input.

Fakecels come with stories like this where they get rejected, and they think we are going to relete to them.

Bro did you read the first part of my post? How am I a fakecel lmao

sounds like the foid faux flirted you to get you to sign a gym membership, get her sales commission, and then reject you so you don't even go there and bother her with your ugly self.

this is why you should work out in parks at night time or at home.
The "gym" is free, but only for those who actually live in that dorm. I was an outsider, I wasn't even officially allowed there, I just sneaked in with the help of Nicole. No greedy moves here from her part.

Yeah, that can be possible, but you never know these days. Women can be very deceptive, and sometimes you don’t even know if she is lying or not.
Such a wishful thought. And I am getting called a normie? Who believes in this shit anymore?

Yeah right. It's been like 8-10 years for me since I've talked to any girl. Nicole was my schoolmate and like I said, we met by accident. I wasn't reaching out to anybody, vice versa.

Oh and BTW, Barbara was so fucking anxious during that whole convo when we got introduced. I could feel it in her body language. She was reliefed when I left. I was laid back tho, I was leading the conversation in a chilled manner. Not that it mattered whatsoever. There was no stake because I know I have no chance at girls.

Thats irrelevent she can still be jealous and not want the best for her sister
Same thought on the latter. But why wouldn't she want the best for her sister. They are in good relation with eachother, Nicole should've helped me get to know her sister more. Nicole is aware that neither Barbara or I have a significant other. They sometimes do barbecues at their house, I thought she was gonna invite me (an old friend) to a good eating or something. Nope.

30M here.

END OF STORY.

No. It was my looks...

You did nothing wrong. She just didn't like your looks, neurotipicality, social status and/or wealth.

A cute 27yo foid has an extensive menu of chads to dick her down. Why would she bother with you? Are you rich? Famous? Handsome? If not, there are plenty guys who are any combination of those 3 attributes who are willing to take her on dates and then brutally pound her uterus and coat her insides with sperm every day of the week and twice on weekends.

Also, mogs me for having friendly conversations with foids. I can't remember the last interaction I had with a foid that didn't involve looks of disgust or outright hostility from her.

Last edited:
You're bluepilled as fuck. The bluepilled male brain sees women as these innocent creatures who will give them a chance or whatever if they're single. Most toilets would rather volcel than fuck a low tier normie even. They'd rather scroll through tinder getting pumped and dumped by chadlites daily than "date" a guy like you

You did nothing wrong. She just didn't like your looks, neurotipicality, social status and/or wealth.

A cute 27yo foid has an extensive menu of chads to dick her down. Why would she bother with you? Are you rich? Famous? Handsome? If not, there are plenty guys who are any combination of those 3 attributes who are willing to take her on dates and then brutally pound her uterus and coat her insides with sperm every day of the week and twice on weekends.

Also, mogs me for having friendly conversations with foids. I can't remember the last interaction I had with a foid that didn't involve looks of disgust or outright hostility from her.
If that's you on your avatar, then you're the one who's mogging ME bro.
You a fucking chad compared to me.

Also, what's to envy about me having a convo with a femoid. Might as well be a fucking dude for all I care, we've already known eachother for like 7-8 years now. What benefit do I receive from being able to talk to a woman. I don't even like her looks nor her personality in any particular way (tbh Nicole is low-IQ), and I wouldn't want to hit on her.

Expected but not brutal tbh

what's to envy about me having a convo with a femoid
Socialcirclemaxxing is how you get a qt gf, if you're not Chad.

The avatar is Chico Bioca, a sub-celebrity from Brazil. I look and behave quite like him.

fakecel trait: talking to girls.

preemptive rejection is an incel trait. Has happened to me several times in my life

"She even INTRODUCED you to her sister."
AND it was the most awkward one-sided conversation I've ever had. I even felt bad for the little whore. I could see she was uncomfortable all the time, and she would rather run away. When we (or rather I) finished talking, I went down the stairs and headed for the gym, I could hear them laughing.

Normies.is fakecels.is

Adding the M bit is sus if that's not copied from somewhere.

You have girls talking to you?
Mogs me ...
There's a huge difference between "getting talked to" and "talking to women". He might be trying (forcing), or else...

I guess you know that already. Perhaps, I misunderstood your comment.