Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got rejected without even making a move

None ever texted me tho, not even Nicole who's (like I've mentioned) a long acquaintance of mine. It's been 13 years since I've actually texted with a girl, in a meaningful conversation.

All of these efforts die in vain.
It is always me who is starting even these friendly convos.

It's been 5 months since I've talked to Nicole. Last time it was January, when I asked if I could go and workout. I had to ask because I was only allowed in when she was working. (Her co-workers didn't know I was attending the gym illegally.) I asked Nicole three separate times, I even knew her schedule. She came up with some kind of excuse each time. After the 3rd attempt, I got the point.

She cut me off... Even she...
She didn't even care asking like 'hey you just disappeared', or where the fuck have I gone. Nothing. She is not interested in me, even as a human being.

30M, no need to mention m on a site of only males.
Ah, I just gotten used to using this format on other sites. Also this was my first post so..
I may assume you don't wanna see my peepee as proof.

Ah, I just gotten used to using this format on other sites. Also this was my first post so..
I may assume you don't wanna see my peepee as proof.
Keep it in your pants.

Okay so check out this bullshit.
30M here.

A little backstory of my life:
My last rejection was when I was 16 yo, up until that point I got rejected by each and every girl. I stopped trying to get a girlfriend after 10 attempts. Right there I have pledged AS A 16 year old male whos hormones were probably sky high, that I would never ever try to pick up a girl in my entire life. The reasons are the usual.:feelsokman:

Fast forward to last years September. (yeah, 14 years have passed...)
I was looking for places in my city where I could do some exercises for free, like in schools. Sort of like a gym, with weights and machines and all that crap. I visited a local dorm to see if they let me in their gym, and accidentally bumped into an old acquaintance of mine. Nicole (31F, name changed) and I were attending the same school a few years back, now she was working at the reception and she let me in for free. I did my workout, had a little chat with her, and went home.

A few days later I visited the place again, she was working again, but now she had her younger sister just chilling in the lounge (there were some chairs and sofas) like in a waiting room, just a few meters from the reception desk. I didn't even know Nicole had a sister, and damn she was pretty. Barbara (27F, name changed) was a cute, shy, quiet girl who I instantly liked a lot. Nicole introduced us to eachother, we had a 5-minute smalltalk session, then I hit the gym. Nicole came down to the gym mid-workout to ask me something, and then I asked a few things about Barbara, and I told Nicole that I liked her sister and I thought she was pretty. She smiled and nodded, and said she is smart too. Finished my workout, went home, etc. Later that evening I messaged Nicole and asked if Barbara had a boyfriend? Nicole said no, her sister was free, and told me a few of Barbara's interests and hobbies. (such a nice girl, really:D)

Few days later again, after regeneration, I went back to the gym and Nicole was working. I asked if Barbara was about today, she said no she didn't visit today, and added the following: "though she is already texting with some guy"...

END OF STORY.

At some point Nicole must have told Barbara that I liked her, and after that, Nicole was obviously given a mission from her sister to cut me off. That 5-minute convo was more than enough for her to judge me as a human being, am I right?
No. It was my looks...
Nicole obviously couldn't just end the story with "she has a boyfriend" because I have already asked that a few days ago, and the answer was no. She/they had to come up with something else. Problem is, I didn't even make a fucking proposal.

So much for my fucking pledge... I wanted to keep my sanity by not getting rejected by not making moves ever again. And now this shit happens.

Guess what, I got rejected without even asking her out.

Moral of the story is: I cannot even express interest towards women in any way. (direct or indirect)
Same her exactly same expereineces with you may I follow you?

30M here.

My last rejection was when I was 16 yo, up until that point I got rejected by each and every girl. I stopped trying to get a girlfriend after 10 attempts. Right there I have pledged AS A 16 year old male whos hormones were probably sky high, that I would never ever try to pick up a girl in my entire life. The reasons are the usual.:feelsokman:

I was looking for places in my city where I could do some exercises for free, like in schools. Sort of like a gym, with weights and machines and all that crap. I visited a local dorm to see if they let me in their gym, and accidentally bumped into an old acquaintance of mine. Nicole (31F, name changed) and I were attending the same school a few years back, now she was working at the reception and she let me in for free. I did my workout, had a little chat with her, and went home.

A few days later I visited the place again, she was working again, but now she had her younger sister just chilling in the lounge (there were some chairs and sofas) like in a waiting room, just a few meters from the reception desk. I didn't even know Nicole had a sister, and damn she was pretty. Barbara (27F, name changed) was a cute, shy, quiet girl who I instantly liked a lot. Nicole introduced us to eachother, we had a 5-minute smalltalk session, then I hit the gym. Nicole came down to the gym mid-workout to ask me something, and then I asked a few things about Barbara, and I told Nicole that I liked her sister and I thought she was pretty. She smiled and nodded, and said she is smart too. Finished my workout, went home, etc. Later that evening I messaged Nicole and asked if Barbara had a boyfriend? Nicole said no, her sister was free, and told me a few of Barbara's interests and hobbies. (such a nice girl, really:D)

Few days later again, after regeneration, I went back to the gym and Nicole was working. I asked if Barbara was about today, she said no she didn't visit today, and added the following: "though she is already texting with some guy"...

END OF STORY.

At some point Nicole must have told Barbara that I liked her, and after that, Nicole was obviously given a mission from her sister to cut me off. That 5-minute convo was more than enough for her to judge me as a human being, am I right?
No. It was my looks...
Nicole obviously couldn't just end the story with "she has a boyfriend" because I have already asked that a few days ago, and the answer was no. She/they had to come up with something else. Problem is, I didn't even make a fucking proposal.

So much for my fucking pledge... I wanted to keep my sanity by not getting rejected by not making moves ever again. And now this shit happens.

Moral of the story is: I cannot even express interest towards women in any way. (direct or indirect)
You have people talking to you without telling you to fuck off? Mogs me

Brutal, I wanna ask girl for her number but these stories are hurting me

Don't do it, you automatically know it's over if one has never thrown themselves at you.

Id say she is jealous that you are interested in her sister and not her so she made up a dumb excuse for u to stop pursuing

Most intensive cope of this thread

You're bluepilled as fuck. The bluepilled male brain sees women as these innocent creatures who will give them a chance or whatever if they're single. Most toilets would rather volcel than fuck a low tier normie even. They'd rather scroll through tinder getting pumped and dumped by chadlites daily than "date" a guy like you
"Dating" is shit that should have died after the 90s.

meanwhile I haven't even talked to a girl in over 8 years ... lmao
classic truecel incel vs failed normie gray
He's 30 and never had a woman. He's more truecel than 99% of this place. And probably you.

So you got rejected in a gentle, indirect way. Far better than a brutal face-to-face rejection.

30M here.

END OF STORY.

No. It was my looks...

That's brutal but normal. Sluts and whoes have nothing else to do these days than to fuck up men

Imagine sitting on a chair minding your own business and someone comes and tells you "fuck off"
yes this is me I was walking down the road minding my own business and I was stopped and told to fuck off

Your face is wrong

Women reject those who they believe to have undesirable genetics