Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just get castrated theory debunked

Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
★★
I've been reading a medieval Arabic book and stumbled upon a curious passage. It roughly says,
"Eunuchs, their desire for women being so severe, feel incredible frustration and sadness. As a result, they hate potent males more than a man would his enemy."

It seems that even ripping our balls off won't stop our lust for femoids.

Truly, this world is cruel. It should be destroyed.

Having no testicles destroys your testosterone productivity so you’re going to be having emotional swings like foid so who ever came up with the idea that it would help at all?

Having no testicles destroys your testosterone productivity so you’re going to be having emotional swings like foid so who ever came up with the idea that it would help at all?
IDK I just assumed someone came up with it

i have basically zero sex drive. I still yearn for women.

You can get chemically castrated these days and it works pretty good as far as sexual drive goes. The problem is, you have to sacrifice your testosterone for it to work.

If you have no testicles as a man, and you haven't produced Children, that's literally as over as it can get. Rock bottom.

Last edited:
getting castrated sounds like it would hurt

Damn, i feel the same thing those eunuchs felt and i still have my balls intact. It's over.

Stop bringing topics like this. Castration was never an option. This is not a cope thread this is a hidden jew thread. But i got you

Dont need to hide we already know who is behind ((this))

getting castrated sounds like it would hurt

I imagine it’s just as bad as a botched circumision. Difficulty to urine and possibly pain from incorrect stitching and having to see your mutilated junk.

Last edited:
Over for us low t cels

Some guys chop their dick off and keep the balls, that's torture.

Damn, i feel the same thing those eunuchs felt and i still have my balls intact. It's over.
Replace eunuchs with incels and potent males with chads and this would hit home.
Stop bringing topics like this. Castration was never an option. This is not a cope thread this is a hidden jew thread. But i got you
View attachment 124775
Dont need to hide we already know who is behind ((this))
Low IQ.

Might actually help me tbh, as I don't feel emotionally deprived anymore. Unfortunately though, it's not worth the physical/hormonal changes.

[QUOTE="Wiseman, post: 2636971, member:]

Low IQ.
[/QUOTE].

Yup, def Jew.

I think with no balls your pituitary gland may increase the output of testosterone.

Might actually help me tbh, as I don't feel emotionally deprived anymore. Unfortunately though, it's not worth the physical/hormonal changes.
I would never do it either. Just thinking about it makes my head nauseous and my balls uneasy.
Yup, def Jew.
Low IQ.
I think with no balls your pituitary gland may increase the output of testosterone.
Does that mean your sexual drive would actually increase?

I would never do it either. Just thinking about it makes my head nauseous and my balls uneasy.

Low IQ.

Does that mean your sexual drive would actually increase?
Yes bro.

Tbh being a Eunuch in a muslim/arab court has to be one of the worst things imaginable, because you'd be allowed into the harem as one of the few "men", so you'd be basically always around women.

Tbh being a Eunuch in a muslim/arab court has to be one of the worst things imaginable, because you'd be allowed into the harem as one of the few "men", so you'd be basically always around women.
Yes, I imagine so. It's like a famous incel once put it, "You see the pussy everywhere. But you can't touch the pussy."

Honestly, the making of eunuchs is one of the most barbaric practices invented by man.

So there is nothing we can do but suffer

Only cucks castrate themselves, I would never do that.