Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A Message From .IS to Roberttheworldmaker

Dearest Robert, I saw your two recent posts and i would like to discuss them and hopefully open your eyes to some things

View attachment 1221162

You work for the federal government the same way my mailman works for the federal government. you are, from public info, in the US Army reserves. Your public info being compiled and posted is not an OPSEC failure of the US Military. Unless you are on some top secret highly classified mission you cannot disclose than I think you need to cool your jets pally. Also, Nobody is coming to raid your house or Waco it.

Don’t play a victim. If this bothers you take it up with our current leaders and ask, “why is every detail of our citizens lives made public online?” This isnt a thing in any other country except for the US of A.
This isnt meant as a jab against you or your position.

View attachment 1221163
Robert, Ive noticed you seem to be one of the few posters who is genuinely curious, albiet very biased and unaware, of the topic of involuntary celibacy. Let me start with a few things ill condense into bullet points.

1. “Is there anyway to actually help them? En masse, I mean.”

Yes, Robert. I believe there is. Its simple. Crack down and expose behavior that harms sexless men and not stick up for harassment and defamation of our next generation.

2. “But there are so many, it's so much sadness and pointless anger and...I know not all of them can be helped.”

Many incels suffer from trauma. When users here discuss their hardships and share anecdotal evidence that affirms the “blackpill” They make that very clear.

I’ve seem to notice a pattern of IT only picking the most deranged and ragebait posts in this forum made by members with an edgy sense of humor, but never share and discuss the countless threads where many of us discuss the burdens we’ve faced and the irreparable damage done to us in our youth. If youd like a simple way to look into this please read the following:

Many of us have suffered ACE’s due to a broken family (why many users use anecdotes of their mothers picking violent men), severe isolation and harassment/bullying (much of which is based on looks, kids and young adults are especially cruel), and not to mention tons of sexual frustration and alienation.

If you truly want to try and understand why so many “incels” are like this, then dont see them as violent, rape loving terrorists like many make them out to be, simply view them as traumatized people.

As a member of the US Military im sure you have known some people with PTSD and have seen firsthand how it can change someones mood/mindset gradually or in a flash. The human mind is very very fragile and PTSD can be caused by almost anything, especially to those with a predisposition to mental illness.

I hope you can understand out community better and stop attributing to a community that harasses and berates us daily and spreads misinformation to only further these issues. Attached below are some more helpful links if you are truly interested

(this is a great read and references some great studies)

(This references Covid but the core point is applicable anywhere)

wows hes such an alpha he could do something if he wanted to :soy: but doesnt:feelshaha:

wows hes such an alpha he could do something if he wanted to :soy: but doesnt:feelshaha:
JFL. its always copes with these people. literally no matter the subject they can never face the truth

Dearest Robert, I saw your two recent posts and i would like to discuss them and hopefully open your eyes to some things

View attachment 1221162

You work for the federal government the same way my mailman works for the federal government. you are, from public info, in the US Army reserves. Your public info being compiled and posted is not an OPSEC failure of the US Military. Unless you are on some top secret highly classified mission you cannot disclose than I think you need to cool your jets pally. Also, Nobody is coming to raid your house or Waco it.

Don’t play a victim. If this bothers you take it up with our current leaders and ask, “why is every detail of our citizens lives made public online?” This isnt a thing in any other country except for the US of A.
This isnt meant as a jab against you or your position.

View attachment 1221163
Robert, Ive noticed you seem to be one of the few posters who is genuinely curious, albiet very biased and unaware, of the topic of involuntary celibacy. Let me start with a few things ill condense into bullet points.

1. “Is there anyway to actually help them? En masse, I mean.”

Yes, Robert. I believe there is. Its simple. Crack down and expose behavior that harms sexless men and not stick up for harassment and defamation of our next generation.

2. “But there are so many, it's so much sadness and pointless anger and...I know not all of them can be helped.”

Many incels suffer from trauma. When users here discuss their hardships and share anecdotal evidence that affirms the “blackpill” They make that very clear.

I’ve seem to notice a pattern of IT only picking the most deranged and ragebait posts in this forum made by members with an edgy sense of humor, but never share and discuss the countless threads where many of us discuss the burdens we’ve faced and the irreparable damage done to us in our youth. If youd like a simple way to look into this please read the following:

Many of us have suffered ACE’s due to a broken family (why many users use anecdotes of their mothers picking violent men), severe isolation and harassment/bullying (much of which is based on looks, kids and young adults are especially cruel), and not to mention tons of sexual frustration and alienation.

If you truly want to try and understand why so many “incels” are like this, then dont see them as violent, rape loving terrorists like many make them out to be, simply view them as traumatized people.

As a member of the US Military im sure you have known some people with PTSD and have seen firsthand how it can change someones mood/mindset gradually or in a flash. The human mind is very very fragile and PTSD can be caused by almost anything, especially to those with a predisposition to mental illness.

I hope you can understand out community better and stop attributing to a community that harasses and berates us daily and spreads misinformation to only further these issues. Attached below are some more helpful links if you are truly interested

(this is a great read and references some great studies)

(This references Covid but the core point is applicable anywhere)

hes "tried everything" except help get us girlfriends lol..
and like he could anyway
hed fail miserably in cold approaching lmao itd be YAD stop 2.0