Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished making this Marc Lepine mosaic, from the faces of every Incel (and wannabe's) Mass Killer from 1900's - Present Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
The below image is compressed so is low quality. The original was far too big to attach here, but a link to download the original (which is better quality) is below this preview image:

KZzl2Ue 1

Link to high quality version:

It's not perfect, but I'm fed up tinkering with it and fucking it up even more (in my eye's anyway)

Included many more Celbro's, too many for me to list, plus I can't be assed. Here's a few I remember:

John. C. Eichinger,
Wellington Olivera
Bai Ningyang
Sebastian Bosse
Plus loads more.

Below are links to some previous mosaics I have made.

This is the last mosaic I'll be making in the painstaking way using dated equipment. Next ones will be made using my new laptop courtesy of @what is happening.

Anyway's, hope you guy's like it

Most of the killers happen to be ugly

mosaics me
beautiful work once again
:feelsokman:
very based

Doing gods work as usual.

Fuck, that looks extremely good. Talent mogs me, that's for sure.

For real tho, that's pretty impressive

Trè bon, magnifique! Merci!

(Really good, thanks!)

Just go to photoshop and put all the pictures at like 75% theory

nice man, hope it was easier to make with the new laptop u got

How do you kow all those killers were incel

Just go to photoshop and put all the pictures at like 75% theory
I wish I knew how to use that, seems like you need a degree. Also didn't realise it was still going? I remember trying it way back when I was a Youngcel doing a media course back along, needless to say I didn't become the next David Bailey and quickly dropped out :feelskek: Also I'm no fan of Adobe tbh.

nice man, hope it was easier to make with the new laptop u got
Well I'd started this before @what is happening gifted me that money so I soldiered on the old way, that's the end of that tbh. It's gonna make it way more enjoyable and less time consuming that's for sure.

How do you kow all those killers were incel
I went through Wikipedia lists and looked at the "loner, lived alone, unsociable etc.." types and pretty much put 2 and 2 together. I have included a few guys who went E.R when their wives/girlfriends cucked them, also Steven Paddock was betabuxxing an old noodlewhore 99.99% only with him for his money. Also Incel's whose plans were foiled and are now serving a virtually endless prison sentence.

Stuff like that bro.
Trè bon, magnifique! Merci!

(Really good, thanks!)
mosaics me
beautiful work once again
:feelsokman:
very based
Cheers guy's, am ordering a new laptop today to make it easier to make these things.

If any of you fellow CelBro's know anything about computers etc, then please Private Message me with ideas, advice. I have £400 British Pounds to spend on Amazon. Appreciated.

Is there a way to anonymously set up an exhibition? These would be amazing printed out on the walls of a normie art gallery

Is there a way to anonymously set up an exhibition? These would be amazing printed out on the walls of a normie art gallery
Whenever I get money together I'm gonna get some 30 x 40 canvas' done and decorate the walls of my future living space with them. Once I've got them canvased (which won't be long) then I see no reason to start pitching to local galleries. There's heaps of them around my area.

Watch this space, next Banksy maybe :feelskek::feelsYall:

What would mostly happen, someone else would do the exhib and take all the credits.

Whenever I get money together I'm gonna get some 30 x 40 canvas' done and decorate the walls of my future living space with them. Once I've got them canvased (which won't be long) then I see no reason to start pitching to local galleries. There's heaps of them around my area.

Watch this space, next Banksy maybe :feelskek::feelsYall:
ngl would love to see that

What would mostly happen, someone else would do the exhib and take all the credits.
take credit calling it a study into wrongthink and incel violence tbh

talentmogs me

Yes, and it be used to demonise us and and not appreciated in artistic sense in any way. Plus it would be some fuking hideously ugly, Arch-Feminist "artist" (if you can call a fucking UNMADE BED art, about as good as a foid could come up with, which was shortlisted for the Turner Prize) like Tracey Emin who would steal my angle.

Man, that looks really good. Very based

take credit calling it a study into wrongthink and incel violence tbh

I'd have to come up with some wussy-ass angle like that for galleries to even touch it, not sure if I wanna compromise though as it defeats the point of art. I'd be a sell-out from that point of view, especially as my angle is more nihilistic and primal.

I'm just happy doing them for me, and channeling my energy (Incel Rage/despair, every negitive shit-ass feeling that boils up inside me) into these. The fact that some of you bro's like them and appreciate them adds to the pleasure and is more than enough for me :feelsYall: :dab::feelzez::feelsokman:

Last edited:
I'd have to come up with some wussy-ass angle like that for galleries to even touch it, not sure if I wanna compromise though as it defeats the point of art. I'd be a sell-out from that point of view, especially as my angle is more nihilistic and primal.
A lot of artists do this

Untitled
Presented Without Comment

Chad even mogs them in killcount
Exactly. Plus those two Chad killers had MOVIES made about them, played by Chad actors. Literally, Chad CANNOT lose no matter WHAT the circumstance :kys::feelsrope::feels:

Based and digital mosaic pilled

I wonder why
For some Incel's, a lifetime of enforced chasity is just too much to bear. Every Incel's rage is channelled in different ways.

A lot of artists do this

Untitled
Presented Without Comment
That ain't a bad suggestion. I'm not deluded enough to think I could make any money from this and could do without the hassle of the negative attention if everyone knew my identity. You can't close Pandora's box once it's opened, after all.

That ain't a bad suggestion. I'm not deluded enough to think I could make any money from this and could do without the hassle of the negative attention if everyone knew my identity. You can't close Pandora's box once it's opened, after all.
money comes and goes lad, stuff like this if it means a lot to you especially, means more ngl