Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just Be HAPA: Ethnics Need to Bleachmaxx Their DNA ASAP Before Hypergamy Gets Worse

Why should I care about them?
They're one of the races that hit hardest by Inceldom, their[UWSL] women hate them and they get assigned the most emasculating stereotypes.[/UWSL]
JFL if you think that Chyna is a “beautiful civilization” go there and see how they treat you. They hate each other even more.
I meant historically
They will never respect you because you have dark skin and other negroid features. Another brutal racepill. Chinks HATE blacks.
At least ricecels won't discriminate

They're one of the races that hit hardest by Inceldom
Not my problem.
their[UWSL] women hate them [/UWSL]
Rightfully so from a blackpilled perspective. They are inferior and have features and traits that aren’t desirable. Once again the racepill explains all.
[UWSL]and they get assigned the most emasculating stereotypes.[/UWSL]
Because they ARE emasculate losers. All stereotypes about chinks are accurate.
I meant historically
Still not much better
At least ricecels won't discriminate
I always see the ricecels on here talking shit about blacks but whatever.

I first readed "HPA" and expected a thread about airsoft :feelskek:

I’m not a shitskin:feelsugh:
T.

No...I don't want reduced brain volume.

This is the hypocrisy that I despise, It's ok for Whites to steal and mix with race's women but it's degenerate when Ethnic males do it.
Entire forum in a nutshell

It's called Blanquemiento and it works.

Today (literally an hour ago) I saw two blonde Quadroon (¼ Nigger, ¾ European) girls.

"The position of the State became explicit again when the National Census of 1895 was carried out when those responsible stated:[18]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]It will not take long for the population to be completely unified into a beautiful new white rac[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]In reference to the racial mixture that had occurred with blacks for several generations, in 1905 the journalist Juan José de Soiza Reilly stated in his article Gente de color (published in the magazine Caras y Caretas) that:[1[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]Little by little, this race is becoming extinct... The race is losing its primitive colour in the mixture. It becomes gray. It dissolves. It lightens. The African tree is producing white Caucasian flower[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]From then on, and for almost a century, in Argentina practically no studies were carried out on black Argentines[/UWSL][UWSL] s.9]e.entines."[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Argentina was as Black as the USA when it became independent, now it's an almost fully European country. Blanquemiento works if the government is consistent and can pull it off. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]
Screenshot 20220610 171405
[/UWSL]

Only the most white looking hapa males can ascend. As in you couldn't even tell the guy has any Asian in him. If the hapa male is short and looks latino or flat out Asian, which a lot of them tend to look like, then its over. Unless he gets real lucky with a short nerdy white or asian foid.

Same with mulatta foids. If she is a really light skinned white looking mulatta, she can ascend with white men. But for most dark and masculine looking black foids, they can't get non-black men even if they wanted to.

bump since needs be reiterated

As a hapa, I'd say: yeah, many Chinese people think hapas are very handsome but... when you're like me:
- short
- bald
- poor (no matter how hard I try to earn money as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- not from a popular country (like their favourite USA, Canada, Australia, France, Korea, Italy, Greece and some others)
- not from China (which is super important for the Chinese nationalists)
- not young (I'm nearly 50)...

Then even you're a 100% colorless north European guy, you're just nothing here.

brutal racepill @Made in Heaven was correct even in case of Hapas overall boosts the bloodline. Also why Kazakhstanis who are a mix of white/gook still look decent more so than pure gook brothers. All the races should be importing white eggs. Should be a big key government initiative is each shithole country. They import white eggs for a few generations and eventually have enough native white DNA to no longer need to import it. Looks level goes up, health goes up, IQ goes up in most cases too, everything better.
Central Asia was Mongolia, yes which makes them different to chinks Japs Koreans or Philippine

Regarding importing white eggs, yes it will drive subhumanity out

Legitimately, HAPAs objectively mog their pure Asian brothers with Eurasian looks that combine white masculine features with Asian feminine features to make mogger prettyboys, just compare Elliot Rodger who had sub 5 Jewish JBWmaxxer DNA and an ugly gook mother to pure Asian Cho or his ricecel roommates.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/PIJ3q9usz58?feature=share

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/GW84ug01tEc?feature=share

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/zxr_M4EO6Hk?feature=share

View attachment 623675
DF84D42F 79F6 494E B634 C8B8361AC7C4

E5085A48 3FAD 4BDA BD65 4C6FD96D2719

This even applies to curry DNA, which can lead to mogger prettyboy sons with white Anglo DNA. :what:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@nickaufmann/video/7073919586659224834?_t=8T1zqHcqD3S&_r=1

The best case is for other races to stick to their own foids but import white Stacy eggs. Every women has like 1000000 eggs, most of them if not all are wasted during menstruation while waiting to be impregnated by Chad by the time the end as childless infertile roasties. Best off those eggs be used to bleach humanity and improve the collective gene pool.

Hypergamy is only getting worse, now you have to very NT to be popular on Snapchat and Instagram to be considered, being 6 ft is not considered not that tall anywhere , and even HTNs getting cucked and have to jestermaxx/ emotional tampoon/betabuxx for even the average Becky: ethnics need to prepared for when that happen. :blackpill::society:

Guy in 1st video slay's because he's a prettyboy but he looks extremely meek & effeminate. I'm not even strong but I feel like I could easily beat that guy in a fight ngl :feelskek:.

But yes I agree with OP's point, HAPA mogs pure Asian into oblivion. Although average Full white person still mogs HAPA.

The HAPA's that OP picked are extremely cherrypicked & 2nd guy is even using extreme amounts of filters & editing in his pics.