Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Thailand is not forever, Thaimax now or the door closes

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Afterwards, where do we go? To africa?

Feminism is working on closing every crook and cranny where a lonely man might get some fuk

I don’t know, these SEA shitholes are too crusty for me. You go there and think you are smart, then you come back broke, your stomach is full of street food tapeworms and ass hurts from the bar “girl” last night.

Feminism is working on closing every crook and cranny where a lonely man might get some fuk
Why are men so weak is what I want to know. Is it that the top men and women are unified against us? Why the hell can’t men see the problem for it is and actually work together to affect change? Is it just that the bluepill programming and all the indoctrination against our own interests is super effective or what? God men are so pathetic we don’t even care about our own self interest by and large.

Excellent post the only thing i would like to add is that seamaxxing is on danger by china right now millions of chinase men will swarm china in the next decades

Excellent post the only thing i would like to add is that seamaxxing is on danger by china right now millions of chinase men will swarm china in the next decades
Millions of chinese men will swarm china? Elaborate, I thought they aleredy were in china, What do you mean men?

Yeah asian countries are getting richer nothing new

Just monkey gook max

Allowing natives to afford housing and start families > importing mudsharks

The early symptom of this would be incels from this forum going to Thailand and coming back with 0 action and having absolutely nothing to show for it. Or them reporting having a harder time at it.
Thaimaxxing is already dead. If you go to Bangkok it is full of ladyboys and prostitutes. If you want an actual girlfriend the only option that might work is the poor farmer country side.
The Philippines and Vietnam are actually much better options now and the visa options are even better there.
Hanoi is not the best because tit is overrun by tourists, HCMC and its surrounding is the best option IMO!

JBW is just a cope beyond the fact that a small number of Asian toilets have a White fetish. There's this idea that all Asian toilets worship White men and White features, but I have talked to several Asian toilets with a fetish for Black men:
Both the JBW and BBC game works and Japs and Koreans might also have a shot in SEA.
Currycels are the only ones for who it is not even worth trying.

Both the JBW and BBC game works and Japs and Koreans might also have a shot in SEA.
Currycels are the only ones for who it is not even worth trying.
There are south curries in malaysia and singapore but they have to be nt and decently tall to even get a chance. A caucasoid skull is a huge advantage.

There are south curries in malaysia and singapore but they have to be nt and decently tall to even get a chance. A caucasoid skull is a huge advantage.
Everywhere I went in SEA, and this includes Malaysia the curries were the ones with the weakest hand.

even the ugliest swedish toilet brutally mogs the "hottest" jungle gookette goblina though

you could be literally anything but a local male anywhere in eastern europe and have a 5x+ chance of ascending than if you were

such is the nature of the race traitor toilet

Reminder to get back to this tread in 5 years

Who would have thought that JBW isn't a real thing and that inceldom is a predominately white/East asian phenomenon?

Asian race disgusts me
Nuke is the only solution

Why are men so weak is what I want to know. Is it that the top men and women are unified against us? Why the hell can’t men see the problem for it is and actually work together to affect change? Is it just that the bluepill programming and all the indoctrination against our own interests is super effective or what? God men are so pathetic we don’t even care about our own self interest by and large.
we need time brocel

All my doors closed 21 years ago

Women in Thailand now prefer Japanese men over whites.

name a single good feature that jungle gooks have. I don't think there is even one

midget
short legs
flat as fuck
narrow infertile
ugly pan face
t50 slit eye
shit skin
poo hair
insect thought patterns
nigger nose

these are features they ALL have. no wonder they want to be bleached

Didn't read, I agree with the title. They were actually partially closed last time I tried (6-7 years ago). Didn't get as many matches as I would have thought. Most were ugly. Majority were flakes.

Now it's Philippines I think. But they are much uglier. And Thais were are already ugly, so I let you imagine the level of Shrekness.

name a single good feature that jungle gooks have. I don't think there is even one

None.

Plus they even have congenital crap that I didn't even know existed. I won't say but it was disgusting.

Everything you said about Sweden is bullshit in my opinion. I just agreed with the title that's all.

Not reading your horseshit essay, but muh (((thailand))) has been over for like 10+ years.

Anyone with half a fucking brain would go to literally any other SEA country then muh memeland thailand.

blow your head off if going to thailand is your grand strat in life

midget
short legs
flat as fuck
narrow infertile
ugly pan face
t50 slit eye
shit skin
poo hair
insect thought patterns
nigger nose

these are features they ALL have. no wonder they want to be bleached
I like eyes and face plus fat ugly swede foids are not better lol

That's true.

Watch the "Walk in Pattaya" videos on YT from 10 years ago and compare them to today. Before, the women in Thailand were jumping on foreigners, and most of them were young hotties. So many girls tried to catch attention of a scarce foreigners. Must've felt like heaven being a white guy there. Today, all you see is a horde of white dudes and barely any girls. I'm laughing when I see videos today. Nothing but white dudes, and only a few girls here and there, all are much older and uglier than before and they show a little to no interest compared to previous years.

The real killer is seeing a lot of YOUNG FIT WHITE CHADS there, it's not just the old bald farts anymore, all the passport bros bastards took over and now compete with you and mogg you just like back home. It's depressing af seeing this and knowing that they are going to completely destroy the market within the next few years, if they haven't done so already. I hope they all die.

Good thing that Philippines have so many islands, maybe there's still a chance to land on one of them that hasn't been overran by the passport shitheads yet.

Nah, there's plenty of time. The average SEA manlet is 5'4. Unless 20% of europe decides to SEAmaxx, there will be plenty of poon. Sweden is a tiny country compared to SEA.

Nah, there's plenty of time. The average SEA manlet is 5'4. Unless 20% of europe decides to SEAmaxx, there will be plenty of poon. Sweden is a tiny country compared to SEA.
Just don't be deformed and manlet theory.