Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just Be HAPA: Ethnics Need to Bleachmaxx Their DNA ASAP Before Hypergamy Gets Worse

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Legitimately, HAPAs objectively mog their pure Asian brothers with Eurasian looks that combine white masculine features with Asian feminine features to make mogger prettyboys, just compare Elliot Rodger who had sub 5 Jewish JBWmaxxer DNA and an ugly gook mother to pure Asian Cho or his ricecel roommates.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/PIJ3q9usz58?feature=share

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/GW84ug01tEc?feature=share

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/zxr_M4EO6Hk?feature=share

DF84D42F 79F6 494E B634 C8B8361AC7C4

E5085A48 3FAD 4BDA BD65 4C6FD96D2719

This even applies to curry DNA, which can lead to mogger prettyboy sons with white Anglo DNA. :what:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@nickaufmann/video/7073919586659224834?_t=8T1zqHcqD3S&_r=1

The best case is for other races to stick to their own foids but import white Stacy eggs. Every women has like 1000000 eggs, most of them if not all are wasted during menstruation while waiting to be impregnated by Chad by the time the end as childless infertile roasties. Best off those eggs be used to bleach humanity and improve the collective gene pool.

Hypergamy is only getting worse, now you have to very NT to be popular on Snapchat and Instagram to be considered, being 6 ft is not considered not that tall anywhere , and even HTNs getting cucked and have to jestermaxx/ emotional tampoon/betabuxx for even the average Becky: ethnics need to prepared for when that happen. :blackpill::society:

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel @Lv99_BixNood @METALMILITA88

But nooo muh heckin chinksect race must be kept pure :feels::feels:

Nothing new. White is right. It’s always better to have more white DNA than to not.

Legitimately, HAPAs objectively mog their pure Asian brothers with Eurasian looks that combine white masculine features with Asian feminine features to make mogger prettyboys, just compare Elliot Rodger who had sub 5 Jewish JBWmaxxer DNA and an ugly gook mother to pure Asian Cho or his ricecel roommates.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/PIJ3q9usz58?feature=share

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/GW84ug01tEc?feature=share

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/zxr_M4EO6Hk?feature=share

View attachment 623675
DF84D42F 79F6 494E B634 C8B8361AC7C4

E5085A48 3FAD 4BDA BD65 4C6FD96D2719

This even applies to curry DNA, which can lead to mogger prettyboy sons with white Anglo DNA. :what:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@nickaufmann/video/7073919586659224834?_t=8T1zqHcqD3S&_r=1

The best case is for other races to stick to their own foids but import white Stacy eggs. Every women has like 1000000 eggs, most of them if not all are wasted during menstruation while waiting to be impregnated by Chad by the time the end as childless infertile roasties. Best off those eggs be used to bleach humanity and improve the collective gene pool.

Hypergamy is only getting worse, now you have to very NT to be popular on Snapchat and Instagram to be considered, being 6 ft is not considered not that tall anywhere , and even HTNs getting cucked and have to jestermaxx/ emotional tampoon/betabuxx for even the average Becky: ethnics need to prepared for when that happen. :blackpill::society:

Thanks for the info i will buy Gigastacy eggs through surrogacy program just to pass my own genes.

Only truecels are shitskins

yea but it only works if the hapa is in their mothers country. if they go to US theyre gunna be incel.

All racemixing is disgusting. Last thing the world needs is more mentally ill mutts just because SOME of them look a little better.
But nooo muh heckin chinksect race must be kept pure
This but unironically, all races deserve to exist as long as they stay with their own kind.(expect Jews they need removed)

Nothing new. White is right. It’s always better to have more white DNA than to not.
Even Black DNA can be bleached to make mogger sons and daughters. :lul:
The average African American is 72.95% sub-Saharan African, 22.83% European, and 1.7% Native American.
@Truckzo @Ika-Sama

if only white girls gave me a chance:feelsrope:

All racemixing is disgusting.
No it isn’t. It’s only disgusting when shitskins come to shit up the white gene pool in the US/Europe with their inferior genetics and the features that come with it.
Last thing the world needs is more mentally ill mutts just because SOME of them look a little better.
This only applies when it comes to race mixing where negroes are involved. Most mixed race people look better than their pure peers and are doing fine.

This but unironically, all races deserve to exist as long as they stay with their own kind.(expect Jews they need removed)
Unfortunately we live in globalized world which requires a globalist solution.

Since mixing is going to happen regardless, we need to go wild with it to ensure the best racial outcome for the new kalergified world.

Armies of Mayo men need be sent to chinkland and other non-black ethnic countries to bleach the foids and enhance their genes. This is beneficial for us because over time it makes the world whiter.

All racemixing is disgusting. Last thing the world needs is more mentally ill mutts just because SOME of them look a little better.

Based.

No it isn’t. It’s only disgusting when shitskins come to shit up the white gene pool in the US/Europe with their inferior genetics and the features that come with it.
This is the hypocrisy that I despise, It's ok for Whites to steal and mix with race's women but it's degenerate when Ethnic males do it.
Armies of Mayo men need be sent to chinkland and other non-black ethnic countries to bleach the foids and enhance their genes. This is beneficial for us because over time it makes the world whiter.
Fuck that

Says the curry street shitter

Degenerate atheist faggot. Kill yourself you subhuman kike

As a proud fully asian man, I fuck more women daily then you will in your entire life
Ok you pisskin troll idiot you’re getting banned. Hope this little stunt was worth it :feelsclown:

is the hypocrisy that I despise,
Like @Pixycel said, in an ideal society there would be NO mixing, but as I said, we don’t live in an ideal society so we have to work with what we’ve got.
It's ok for Whites to steal and mix with race's women
Yes it is because our genes are an improvement upon ethnic women.
but it's degenerate when Ethnic males do it.
And your genes are detrimental to white or any other race of women. I don’t know what part of that you still don’t understand. Call it hypocrisy if you like but it’s just facts.

Fuck that
What flaws do you see with my idea?

And your genes are detrimental to white or any other race of women. I don’t know what part of that you still don’t understand. Call it hypocrisy if you like but it’s just facts.
Then you should mate with sheboons, they need your Aryan genes more than anyone else :feelskek:

Why is there so many faggot atheist on this forum? Kill yourselves you kike cocksuckers

Then you should mate with sheboons, they need your Aryan genes more than anyone else :feelskek:
No. This is why I specifically said that we should bleach only non-black countries.

The homo erectus genes are just too overpowering. It’s like dumping a scoop of dirt into a glass of milk. Even with generational bleaching of negroes they would still look black and have black features. Meanwhile Hapa-bleaching would turn former chinks into almost entirely white looking people.

No. This is why I specifically said that we should bleach only non-black countries.

The homo erectus genes are just too overpowering. It’s like dumping a scoop of dirt into a glass of milk. Even with generational bleaching of negroes they would still look black and have black features. Meanwhile Hapa-bleaching would turn former chinks into almost entirely white looking people.
Cope, octoroons look almost fully white. There are a lot of "whites" who have nigger genes in America.

ER murdered his roommates because they were living breathing proof that he created his own condition

Cope, octoroons look almost fully white.
No they fucking don’t :feelskek: you aren’t white so I wouldn’t expect you to notice the subtle giveaway features like I would.

There are a lot of "whites" who have nigger genes in America.
“Amerimutt” is a shitty and baseless trope created by deathnics to cope. Almost all people in America with nigger genes are first generation mutts with a nigger as their direct father or something similar to that.

It’s projection. That’s why the only people on this forum that you see call me an amerimutt is a Slavnigger who is an actual Mutt with Mongol rapist genes and a literal midget nigger Egyptian with Nubian conqueror genes, another actual mutt.

99.9% of white Americans ARE white Americans. I live here and see it everyday so I know what I am talking about. Only foreigners think that the eternal amerimutt is real and not a meme.

i dont want to be or create mulatto trash

brutal racepill @Made in Heaven was correct even in case of Hapas overall boosts the bloodline. Also why Kazakhstanis who are a mix of white/gook still look decent more so than pure gook brothers. All the races should be importing white eggs. Should be a big key government initiative is each shithole country. They import white eggs for a few generations and eventually have enough native white DNA to no longer need to import it. Looks level goes up, health goes up, IQ goes up in most cases too, everything better.

importing white eggs does not cuck any white man and would improve many shithole ethnic countries immensely. also Arabs and curries actually bleach very well. And would probably be white adjacent with merely 2-3 generations of white egg importation. gooks and nigs with 4-5

Yes it is because our genes are an improvement upon ethnic women.
Maybe Chad's, but not Normies and Incels.
Not like yours are any better. Besides what of my genes are specifically detrimental to other women?
What flaws do you see with my idea?
Making the situation even worse for ricecels, and possibly inciting conflict between those groups.

This is the hypocrisy that I despise, It's ok for Whites to steal and mix with race's women but it's degenerate when Ethnic males do it.

Fuck that
ethnic men should ban white sex tohsits but ethnic men do need their bloodline bleached. that is the unfortunate truth and for that importing white eggs in Mass should be a government intiaive along will eugenics, forced sterilization of manlets, sick trash, low IQ trash, unemployed etc.

Maybe Chad's, but not Normies and Incels.
Yes normies and incels too. White incel genes are preferable to average deathnic genes.

Not like yours are any better.
Yes they are better because I’m white and not shitskin. That makes me better by default regardless of how attractive or not attractive I am.
Besides what of my genes are specifically detrimental to other women?
Erectus.
Making the situation even worse for ricecels,
Fuck ricecels.
and possibly inciting conflict between those groups.
Chinks are submissive pussies they would never start a fight with another racial group certainly not one like Hapas that are superior to them :feelskek:

Making the situation even worse for ricecels, and possibly inciting conflict between those groups.
Chinks are ugly bugmen who deserve to be eradicated. Nobody cares for them.

Chinks are ugly bugmen who deserve to be eradicated. Nobody cares for them.
They descend from beautiful civilizations and have high IQ's. I have much respect for them.

Cope, I'm Homo Sapien. You still haven't actually provided sources that support that Blacks are Erectus.
I didn’t mean it literally. My point is that black blood corrupts all and is impossible for a lineage to recover from.
[UWSL]What have ricecels ever done to you you? I'd genuinely like to know.[/UWSL]:feelskek:
Why should I care about them?
They descend from beautiful civilizations
JFL if you think that Chyna is a “beautiful civilization” go there and see how they treat you. They hate each other even more.
have high IQ's.
They are the biggest wagecuck worker drone slave race but for some reason many people think that this makes them intelligent :feelshaha: it’s quite the opposite
I have much respect for them.
They will never respect you because you have dark skin and other negroid features. Another brutal racepill. Chinks HATE blacks.

I’m not a shitskin:feelsugh:

Also is you calling me truecel supposed to be an insult kek. With your faggy avi and title I can already tell you’re some low IQ cock loving .org user.

Also when did I saw I was an atheist. Maybe if you got rid of the cum in your brain you’d be able to see better
I want you to be my token curry Reichsführer