Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is an "ethnic"? Is this Brazilian "ethnic"?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230223 1140222

I'm from Europe and if this guy walked around here we wouldn't see him as non-White, but Americans keep saying that anyone from Latin America isn't White and shouldn't be considered White.

But even Asian toilets treat Latino's as White if they are of full European Heritage. So when does someone stop being White and become non-White?

Also, if White genes are recessive and any "ethnic" ancestry means you're not White then why do White people insist on calling this person White when he doesn't identify as such?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRn8EdjL/

Sometimes I am convinced that the infiltration of delusional Stormfrontcels has narrowed down the definition of what "White" is, though even on Stormfront we had plenty of Latino White supremacists and a Spanish sub-forum and plenty of Stormfronters also called people who denied the existence of White Latino's to be ignorant.

In fact, my impression of the White supremacists on this website is that they're a retarded version of the people on Stormfront. In all my years in Stormfront I have never seen people are retarded as some of the copers in this community, or maybe the retardation doesn't come from the Whites but from non-Whites who have a victim complex.

But I see both, I see both self-loathing non-Whites and incel-in-denial Whitecels saying the same thing. At this point I'd almost call it a mind virus. It's like they saw a mild preference for White men overal in White countries and a few Asian toilets with a White fetish and think that the world would be better off if non-Whites stopped existing.

I didn't even think that this community was filled with White supremacists until I had the misfortune of seeing them get brain aneurysms whenever someone questions some of the data points they bring up in respect to "irrefutable JBW arguments".

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/8QHnTr5y0pc?feature=share

Of course, we have actual White supremacists here who believe that basic White facial features are "undeniably better". Maybe this is just a limitation of this forum being in a European language.

I'm sure that some men here would stay say that the Brazilian is "a subhuman brown guy" despite him being paler than most White Dutch people I see on a daily basis or roughly equivalent. "Shitskin" has a really weird definition here that anyone who isn't from Scandinavia and other Germanic countries are seen as "dark skinned" even if the difference is barely noticeable.

He is White. We are tied by blood, not nationality alone. No sensible White person doubts there are Whites in South America, as Europeans have settled and spread their genes down there.

There are two types of white. Aryan / Nordic Yamnaya DNA from central Asian steppe people and later hethite whites stemming from turkey / greece. Celts are not fully sequenced iirc. Who exactly is and who is not white is mostly a social arbitraty construct anyway. 99% of white people are mutts.

Last edited:
Latinos are white.
Che Guevara was white and based irish chad

(ETH-nik groop) A group of people who share a similar culture (beliefs, values, and behaviors), language, religion, ancestry, or other characteristic that is often handed down from one generation to the next.

it means native faggot.