Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just ate some Korean noodles and they were more spicy than Mexican food

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
61igOBjkLGL AC

Bought this at my local Asian shop to give at a try and fuck man now I feel like my insides are burning and I still feel the spice in my tongue, lips and throat :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm used to spicy food and sauces (already ate Indian and Mexican food and also from other Asian countries) so I didn't expect it to be so spicy tbh. Today when I take a shit it's going to be fucking painful :feelsugh:

Imports are always expensive tbh :feelscry:
I'm not saying I can't afford them, it's just that I'm too stingy, is it really worth checking out?

Imports are always expensive tbh :feelscry:
I'm not saying I can't afford them, it's just that I'm too stingy, is it really worth checking out?
Agreed buying imported food online it's a scam but in my local shop I found the same product for like 2€. If you have any Asian supermarket nearby you could check it, for that price I say it's worth it.

korean noodle dont taste good. it might be spicy, but sure isnt tasty.
I liked it tbh. Not the best noodles ever but they were cheap and enough quantity to feel full without having to eat anything else for lunch. But I agree with you too spicy you can't feel the taste, only burn kek.

just don't use all of the spicy

damn, i really love spicy food, one time i ate a dried up carolina reaper it was crazy.

Shat blood on the next day btw.

Mexicans are hapas