Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate visiting mexican restaurants

AWALT tbh.... but US women act much more liberated and wear more provocative clothing, that´s what I have noticed
Aussie and Canadian foids are also catching up to becoming more liberated too

Mexico food and latin america in general disgusts me shit skin mixed disease lands should be nuked

American influence is spreading like wildfire
All we can do, is adapt to our environment.
Men have been adapting throughout history, we are blessed with that skill

Mexico food and latin america in general disgusts me shit skin mixed disease lands should be nuked
Bro I'm latino, and I'm not offended at all, because I hate dark skin latina mestizo foids admire your reply and I can't wait to one day leave this shit hole of Colombia

Bro I'm latino, and I'm not offended at all, because I hate dark skin latina mestizo foids admire your reply and I can't wait to one day leave this shit hole of Colombia
Stay there I don’t want more slimy illegal criminals in my area

I JUST WANT TO FUCK A STUPID LATINA PUT SOME BASTARDS IN HER AND ABANDON HER BEFORE SHE AGES LIKE MILK

Stay there I don’t want more slimy illegal criminals in my area
I was born in the US bro, also I'm not a cartel

Last edited:
Last edited:
I hate white supremacists
I'm an anti-natalist and that's what I love about Asian and white people that thier countries are declining in population but as a general misanthrope I don't like that movement either

I'm an anti-natalist and that's what I love about Asian and white people that thier countries are declining in population but as a general misanthrope I don't like that movement either
Good riddance Asian but I’m white supremist