Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate visiting mexican restaurants

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
For those who do not know my race, I am a brown hispanic living in Los Angeles County.
As you many of you know, latina foids are race traitors, especially the ones that are my age (Gen-z). Anyways, whenever I'm hungry, I sometimes go to a local Mexican restaurant to eat Carne asada fries or enchiladas with a plate of rice and beans on the side.
There is one thing that irritates the fuck out of me, seeing pretty latina workers at these Mexican restaurants. As I'm eating my food, I cant help but to think about how these latina foids will never give me a chance, they all see me as an unattractive male, even though I'm the same race as them, they don't like me. If I were a super good-looking hispanic male, I would have a chance to be with one. It's an injustice that females of my own race are not attracted to me, yet they thirst over handsome white guys. Every single time I visit a fucking Mexican restaurant, there's always pretty latinas working there, and It's hard to distract myself from them, I just stare at them with a burning hatred in my eyes. I hate visiting Mexican restaurants but I still have to go eat there because the food is cheap and convenient.
Living in Los Angeles sucks as an incel :fuk:

Last edited:
I like Mexican too-- I get street tacos with the cilantro on 'em...- but I get the plate to go, I don't eat it in the restaurant...- rather munch in peace, at home or in the car

And yeah I suppose LA is no place for an incel, shee-- a bunch of pretty people relocate to LA, and I don't know where the incels are supposed to go

I like Mexican too-- I get street tacos with the cilantro on 'em...- but I get the plate to go, I don't eat it in the restaurant...- rather munch in peace, at home or in the car

And yeah I suppose LA is no place for an incel, shee-- a bunch of pretty people relocate to LA, and I don't know where the incels are supposed to go
LA is one of the worst cities in the world for an incel to live in

LA is one of the worst cities in the world for an incel to live in
but youre brown. you fit right in with a good chunk of the locals

yes, I am brown, but I get zero attention from females of my race, not even niggerwhores like me.

For those who do not know my race, I am a brown hispanic living in Los Angeles County.
As you many of you know, latina foids are race traitors, especially the ones that are my age (Gen-z). Anyways, whenever I'm hungry, I sometimes go to a local Mexican restaurant to eat Carne asada fries or enchiladas with a plate of rice and beans on the side.
There is one thing that irritates the fuck out of me, seeing pretty latina workers at these Mexican restaurants. As I'm eating my food, I cant help but to think about how these latina foids will never give me a chance, they all see me as an unattractive male, even though I'm the same race as them, they don't like me. If I were a super good-looking hispanic male, I would have a chance to be with one. It's an injustice that females of my own race are not attracted to me, yet they thirst over handsome white guys. Every single time I visit a fucking Mexican restaurant, there's always pretty latinas working there, and It's hard to distract myself from them, I just stare at them with a burning hatred in my eyes. I hate visiting Mexican restaurants but I still have to go eat there because the food is cheap and convenient.
I stayed in long beach for 3 months...moved to watts for another 3 months..I know how it is living In l.a. county as a sub 5....California belongs to the Mexicans Demographically...use to visit an associate in palmdale....

Use to lust after mexican women that worked in Jack n the box and Pollo loco...if they rejecting u...they rejecting me...

Rejected by black...white..and latina FOIDS...

Not understand that his own race of FOIDS have rejected him?? An incel is an incel...regardless of their race or how they fit in demographically

I stayed in long beach for 3 months...moved to watts for another 3 months..I know how it is living In l.a. county as a sub 5....California belongs to the Mexicans Demographically...use to visit an associate in palmdale....

Use to lust after mexican women that worked in Jack n the box and Pollo loco...if they rejecting u...they rejecting me...

Rejected by black...white..and latina FOIDS...
This is why I understand white incels because whites are the majority race in the United States, but being an unattractive white male means that white women will reject you because they only go for white chads. In California, latina foids either go for brown chads or white chads.

Not understand that his own race of FOIDS have rejected him??
i'm not sure how ugly op is. I live near mexicans my whole life, and the guys seem to be immune to inceldom, since mexcian women seem to not mind short brown (and ugly) guys, as long as you act like a man. idk, maybe mexicels can fill me in here.

i'm not sure how ugly op is. I live near mexicans my whole life, and the guys seem to be immune to inceldom, since mexcian women seem to not mind short brown (and ugly) guys, as long as you act like a man. idk, maybe mexicels can fill me in here.
I also find this funny as well...but...mexican FOIDS become liberalized out in california...and become
nothing more but just Spanish speaking FOIDS .prolly more stable out in texas...but I remember watching a cbs news special about a growing number of right wing or incellic Mexicans who started to hate their race because of being outcasted by them...they applauded mass shootings of Mexicans by white supremist despite being mexican

I am qualified to answer this question because I'm Hispanic.
First of all, the young Latinas who are Gen-Z are hypergamous as fuck, the older Latinas are traditional and conservative. This is why you see ugly and short Mexican guys with wives. I never see a short and ugly guy my age with a gf. There is a major difference between the young latinas and the older, traditional Latinas. The bottom line is that Latinas my age care about looks, the older ones care about personality, hard-work, and what the male can provide.

I also find this funny as well...but...mexican FOIDS become liberalized out in california...and become
nothing more but just Spanish speaking FOIDS .prolly more stable out in texas...but I remember watching a cbs news special about a growing number of right wing or incellic Mexicans who started to hate their race because of being outcasted by them...they applauded mass shootings of Mexicans by white supremist despite being mexican
Liberalism and Western culture have corrupted the minds of women. When any woman moves to the US, they usually abandon their traditional/conservative values and adopt liberal/feminist values. The USA is an immoral country that must fall

First of all, the young Latinas who are Gen-Z are hypergamous as fuck, the older Latinas are traditional and conservative. This is why you see ugly and short Mexican guys with wives. I never see a short and ugly guy my age with a gf. There is a major difference between the young latinas and the older, traditional Latinas. The bottom line is that Latinas my age care about looks, the older ones care about personality, hard-work, and what the male can provide.
BINGO!!!!! Just finished closing the case on this outlook about a year ago....

Neighbour cross street are mexican...I creep lust after their Land whale daughter who works as a nurse at the clinic...

The mother is prolly last generation who deal with hard working LTN chubby male mexican husband as provider...gray haired...assumed in 50s

No Mexican restaurant for your face

i see. sounds like it's over.

Liberalism and Western culture have corrupted the minds of women. When any woman moves to the US, they usually abandon their traditional/conservative values and adopt liberal/feminist values. The USA is an immoral country that must fall
Ffuucckkkk .so dope with the likewise concepts of mines!!!

I am the most based Hispanic incel in the entire world , that's for sure :feelzez::blackpill:
Being an incel is not about race...only but examples that this cursed sub 5ism of ours is found in every race or ethnicity on this planet!!!

Being an incel is not about race...only but examples that this cursed sub 5ism of ours is found in every race or ethnicity on this planet!!!
I agree. We are all united under the blackpill.

This is why I understand white incels because whites are the majority race in the United States, but being an unattractive white male means that white women will reject you because they only go for white chads. In California, latina foids either go for brown chads or white chads.
Key term...chads...lmmaoo...or like LONEWOLF 87 says off youtube...CHADdriguez....lmmaaooo

Mexican food is so addictive lol. especially those tacos with the crunchy shell and they give a stew to dip it in. Pretty addictive

And there is a family Mexican restaurant that sell extremely cheap burritos that are pretty filling and I have one almost every week

Key term...chads...lmmaoo...or like LONEWOLF 87 says off youtube...CHADdriguez....lmmaaooo
I hate the CHADriquez's more than white chads. I envy them so much :lasereyes:

Mexican food is so addictive lol. especially those tacos with the crunchy shell and they give a stew to dip it in. Pretty addictive

And there is a family Mexican restaurant that sell extremely cheap burritos that are pretty filling and I have one almost every week
Mexican food is my favorite....not that it really counts...lol..but I just ordered taco bell several hours ago...lmmaaool...when I use to stay in arkansas and memphis...I use to love treating myself at a Mexican restaurant...when I was younger..use to bounce in their clubs in Corona queens nyc area....

They could of paid me in fucking food and beer for all I care...lmmaaoo..every night I worked...free plate of Pollo queso nachos to take home

Just be Edgar theory? Maybe?

Damn I always thought Mexicans (foids included) were always hella loyal to eachother. Anyhow any good hole in the wall Mexican restaurants you know in LA?
And please not racist ones, a few months back I went into a Mexican restaurant and they refused service to me cause I didn't speak Spanish. It was fucked up mane

Carne Asada fries sound hella good rn ngl.

Carne Asada fries sound hella good rn ngl.
It is delicious. I always make sure that it's topped with avocado sauce, sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, and red salsa. I also like having a Mexican bottled coke as a beverage or white horchata

It is delicious. I always make sure that it's topped with avocado sauce, sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, and red salsa. I also like having a Mexican bottled coke as a beverage or white horchata
Based. The Mexican cokes taste better imo. Horchatas are always pretty good. Tomorrow Imma go to my local Mexican restaurant and get some albondigas soup, with a bottle of Modelo to wash it down :feelsautistic:

Based. The Mexican cokes taste better imo. Horchatas are always pretty good. Tomorrow Imma go to my local Mexican restaurant and get some albondigas soup, with a bottle of Modelo to wash it down :feelsautistic:
Nice, enjoy your meal, brocel :feelsokman:

You most likely base this on older couples

Yes, older couples do not count. I'm talking about girls my age
We in the wrong generation....our persona was that of 40 years ago homie...

We in the wrong generation....our persona was that of 40 years ago homie...
Gen-Z foids are the worst generation of women. We are literally oppressed by the female gender.

Gen-Z foids are the worst generation of women. We are literally oppressed by the female gender.
That was the plan for the liberal party...sort of like their view of FOID oppression since the beginning of time..

That was the plan for the liberal party...sort of like their view of FOID oppression since the beginning of time..
Trump supporters need to takeover the US government and abolish the democrat party. As long as democrats and liberals exist, we will continue to be a minority that has no rights

Trump supporters need to takeover the US government and abolish the democrat party. As long as democrats and liberals exist, we will continue to be a minority that has no rights
Right...than with right wing control.. all sub 5s gotta do is have a good enough job or make enough money to have FOIDS want to look for a man that can secure them (TRADS)...only thing that will not change due to democracy is...if ur not well endowed..she will cheat and or cuck you.

I hate the CHADriquez's more than white chads. I envy them so much :lasereyes:
I envy Asian Chads because they're stealing Slavic women's attention especially Koreans

I live in Europe (also a Western well-developed society) but Cannot grasp how brutal and difficult life must be for USAcels. I though Western European women were degenerate but HolY Sh!t was I wrong...... THose american women are next level beast-like degenerate.

I live in Europe (also a Western well-developed society) but Cannot grasp how brutal and difficult life must be for USAcels. I though Western European women were degenerate but HolY Sh!t was I wrong...... THose american women are next level beast-like degenerate.
Wow! I didn’t know our American women are so much worse then the Western European ones, yeah that’s brutally hard

Wow! I didn’t know our American women are so much worse then the Western European ones, yeah that’s brutally hard
AWALT tbh.... but US women act much more liberated and wear more provocative clothing, that´s what I have noticed

GTFO of LA, arguably the worst choice ever to live as one of us, there’s probably other career opportunities out there

Just order online