Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Today, I have the urge to venture out and purchase some food and cannabis, but too mentally scarred by society's mistreatment is holding me back

fallenghost

fallenghost

Recruit
★★★
So I have been stuck at home for almost 4 days in a row. I haven't left the house and I need to mentally push myself to just go out, it's just I look like shit and feel absolutely crap. I had an appointment to attend today but canceled yesterday due to laziness and anxiety, even today I was supposed to attend my local mosque to do the Friday prayer but people don't want to be around me or even pray with me, as they will literally give me dirty looks, cross their arms or move away from me when the prayer starts. All I gotta do is have my cold shower and ride on my electric scooter, I sold my broken one last week for $150 (the one my brother put pin on tire) to an elderly lady and spent the cash mainly on cannabis.

Why would an elderly lady buy a scooter, so she can fall and die? Larping faggot

She said for her grand son, faggot
Whatever. What kind of retard take cold shower, are you some kind of weird masochist, just take normal shower

So I have been stuck at home for almost 4 days in a row. I haven't left the house and I need to mentally push myself to just go out, it's just I look like shit and feel absolutely crap. I had an appointment to attend today but canceled yesterday due to laziness and anxiety, even today I was supposed to attend my local mosque to do the Friday prayer but people don't want to be around me or even pray with me, as they will literally give me dirty looks, cross their arms or move away from me when the prayer starts. All I gotta do is have my cold shower and ride on my electric scooter, I sold my broken one last week for $150 (the one my brother put pin on tire) to an elderly lady and spent the cash mainly on cannabis.
Kys

Whatever. What kind of retard take cold shower, are you some kind of weird masochist, just take normal shower
where I'm from it's humid and hot, I can't even afford to get the AC cleaned atm so I just have cold showers as it gives my brain a shock-like feeling, so I feel better and more alert

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back