Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW just a reminder that pre-pubescent girls are not Lolicon

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Pre-pubescent girls were called "korephilia" in the west (circa 1914) "and "hai-i-con" in Japan (circa 1979)

I noticed some old threads here from 2019/2017 where people seemed to conflate "Lolicon" with the phrase pedophilia:

This is incorrect. The first most obvious reason being that pedophilia is young boys only, but moreso because of the etymology and applications of "Lolita" from which lolicon is defined.

Prepubescent girl erotica is banned on this forum. Those girls aren't ready for pregnancy and being mommies and stuff. But that's not what lolicon is.

Lolita was about Dolores Haze who was a mid-pubescent teenage girl blossoming into womanhood, not a prepubescent girl. She even gets knocked up in it.

Lolicon, as you can see from the "Lolita Anime" of the 1980s also focused on mid-pubescent girls. This was not "korephilia" or "ha-icon" but rather "parthenophilia" which the Japanese called either lolicon (late pubescence, high schoolers) or alicon (early pubesence, middle schoolers)

I tagged this thread NSFW so I could post the cover art of these hentai anime which featured mid-pubescent girl nudity but NOT pre-pubescent girl nudity. You can tell from the breast developiment that lolis are nearly adult women and not anywhere near "prepubescent" being an apt descriptor at all.

LaserDiscAltCoverWonderKids

terms like "kids" were used by companies like Wonder Kids because the Japanese referred to minors (girls under 18) as kids/children even though clearly they are blossoming into their womanhood.

You also see busty HS girls like Lum Invader (Yurusei Yatsura) or that princess from that Lupin 3rd castle Cagliostro film called lolis as well (indirectly, the men attracted to them are called lolicon)

-

There is confusion about this due to recent movements to move the needle and redefien the term by wrongly calling younger and younger girls lolis, even to the point of batshit ridiculous garbage like calling baby girls lolis.

This is basically an effort by dishonest nepiophiles to confuse people and conflate very different issues: fucking to fuck a baby girl is NOT the same thing as wanting to fuck a high school girl. They chose to ignore existing Japanese phrases for "younger than loli" girls (a-li-con and he-i-con) and call all those girls lolis instead, because they wanted lolicon men to suffer the same kind of chastisement as alicon/heicon men.

This type of thing was also done by the homosexuals in the west. The homosexuals were behind the effort to wrongly apply terms like "pedophile" to wanting to fuck both boys and girls (ignoring it only meant males, dropping the cognate "korephile") and to try and make it refer to minors of all ages (even pubescent ones) by ditching terms like ephebophile/parthenophile.

Parthenophile is still buried and even though you see some isolated use of ephebophile coming back, it still gets twisted to describe "teens of both sexes" isntead of just "teen boys" because they want to conflate men who want to fuck HS girls with men who want to fuck HS boys even though these are very different things.

- -

Anyway, whether it's the English in the West or the Japanese, slang is being infiltrated and steered by jewish pedophiles, we must recapture the diverse vocabulary of the previous century and resurrect it or the jews win.

ok you fucking pedophile :feelsdevil:
i'm calling mods:feelsUgh:

lolicon literally translates to pedophile in japanese, meaning sexual attraction to children

lolicon literally translates to pedophile in japanese, meaning sexual attraction to children
incorrect, lolicon is a Japanese abbreviation of the 1960s phrase "Lolita Complex" which refers to mid-pubescent adolescent girls

"child" is vague and should not be used as it does not distinguish between preteen and teen

pedophilia is young boys only
Are you sure you are not referring to pederasty? That is boys only, pedophila dictionary definition just refers to prepubescent girls. Lolicon is an umbrella term to refer to anything underage. Although there is some tags that reference specific ages like toddlercon or JK or JC. Frankly I wish they would split it up because some small chested teen girls are placed in the same category as like red backpackers.

Lolicon is a japanese term which translates to 'pedophile'. There's no shame in admitting you are one @Wizard32

View: https://youtu.be/biFiW8zYkgA

I'm a combination heicon/alicon/lolicon though I also like mature christmas cakes with big tiddys

no shame in admitting it but there is semantic distinction: heicon is analagous to korephilia not pedophilia

pedophilia/ephebophilia/pederasty is for shotacons

Pre-pubescent girls were called "korephilia" in the west (circa 1914) "and "hai-i-con" in Japan (circa 1979)

I noticed some old threads here from 2019/2017 where people seemed to conflate "Lolicon" with the phrase pedophilia:

This is incorrect. The first most obvious reason being that pedophilia is young boys only, but moreso because of the etymology and applications of "Lolita" from which lolicon is defined.

Prepubescent girl erotica is banned on this forum. Those girls aren't ready for pregnancy and being mommies and stuff. But that's not what lolicon is.

Lolita was about Dolores Haze who was a mid-pubescent teenage girl blossoming into womanhood, not a prepubescent girl. She even gets knocked up in it.

Lolicon, as you can see from the "Lolita Anime" of the 1980s also focused on mid-pubescent girls. This was not "korephilia" or "ha-icon" but rather "parthenophilia" which the Japanese called either lolicon (late pubescence, high schoolers) or alicon (early pubesence, middle schoolers)

I tagged this thread NSFW so I could post the cover art of these hentai anime which featured mid-pubescent girl nudity but NOT pre-pubescent girl nudity. You can tell from the breast developiment that lolis are nearly adult women and not anywhere near "prepubescent" being an apt descriptor at all.

View attachment 593945View attachment 593946View attachment 593947

terms like "kids" were used by companies like Wonder Kids because the Japanese referred to minors (girls under 18) as kids/children even though clearly they are blossoming into their womanhood.

You also see busty HS girls like Lum Invader (Yurusei Yatsura) or that princess from that Lupin 3rd castle Cagliostro film called lolis as well (indirectly, the men attracted to them are called lolicon)

-

There is confusion about this due to recent movements to move the needle and redefien the term by wrongly calling younger and younger girls lolis, even to the point of batshit ridiculous garbage like calling baby girls lolis.

This is basically an effort by dishonest nepiophiles to confuse people and conflate very different issues: fucking to fuck a baby girl is NOT the same thing as wanting to fuck a high school girl. They chose to ignore existing Japanese phrases for "younger than loli" girls (a-li-con and he-i-con) and call all those girls lolis instead, because they wanted lolicon men to suffer the same kind of chastisement as alicon/heicon men.

This type of thing was also done by the homosexuals in the west. The homosexuals were behind the effort to wrongly apply terms like "pedophile" to wanting to fuck both boys and girls (ignoring it only meant males, dropping the cognate "korephile") and to try and make it refer to minors of all ages (even pubescent ones) by ditching terms like ephebophile/parthenophile.

Parthenophile is still buried and even though you see some isolated use of ephebophile coming back, it still gets twisted to describe "teens of both sexes" isntead of just "teen boys" because they want to conflate men who want to fuck HS girls with men who want to fuck HS boys even though these are very different things.

- -

Anyway, whether it's the English in the West or the Japanese, slang is being infiltrated and steered by jewish pedophiles, we must recapture the diverse vocabulary of the previous century and resurrect it or the jews win.
Ur still a pedophile under the law lmao

@mjkos111 cite an actual law not some pubmed trash.

Laws have numbers and phrasing - quote the phrase.

The meaning of words can change over time. True, lolita complex derives from lolita which is a book concerning hebephilia, so logically lolicon should be limited to that age range, but years of anime culture have changed the meaning into also meaning pedo.

The bigger issue is people misusing the word pedophile to mean attraction to anyone under 18. That is a clinical word with a real definition but people misuse it more than they use it correctly.

The meaning of words can change over time. True, lolita complex derives from lolita which is a book concerning hebephilia, so logically lolicon should be limited to that age range, but years of anime culture have changed the meaning into also meaning pedo.

The bigger issue is people misusing the word pedophile to mean attraction to anyone under 18. That is a clinical word with a real definition but people misuse it more than they use it correctly.
HIGH IQ :bigbrain:

AGECUCKS ALWAYS DENY LOGIC AND STICK TO RETARDED FEMINISTS IDEOLOGIES SO ITS POINTLESS TO ARGUE WITH THESE RETARDED NIGGERS :feelskek:

Loli nowadays will always be used to describe any girl under 18, even on countries like the ones i live with AoC as 14 as hypocrites pretending they are infants. Anyone under 18 is called children by the hypocrites, so the term loli nowadays means "minors" with the meaning that minors are kids no matter their age. Unfortunately the hypocrite men will prevail.

That is an effort by Jews to co-opt Japanese and weaboo culture, you should resist it.

Pedophilia means pre-adolescent boys and shouldn't be associated with young girls in the first place so you're doubly wrong here.

Parthenophilia = Hebephilia = Lolicon (mid to late adolescence)

early-to-mid adolescence was called 'alicon' in japan, while pre-adolescent was callied 'heicon', but these terms were deplatformed by jews who wanted to equate all three things

Collectively those 2 abandoned terms covered what had been termed 'korophilia' in the west before jews axed that term too.

Even the clinical usage has been corrupted since the first edition of the DSM in the 50s, the correct usage in the 10s/20s/30s/40s was only faggots who molested young boys.
Even then they wouldn't acknowledge that mohel rabbis were clearly pedophiles because they sucked baby boy's penises.

Loli nowadays will always be used to describe any girl under 18
Loli shouldn't be used for girls of single-digit age, the terms used in 70s for that need to be revived.

Anyone under 18 is called children by the hypocrites, so the term loli nowadays means "minors" with the meaning that minors are kids no matter their age.
It sounds like you are objecting to 17yos being called lolis, but I'm fine with this.
My problem is with 7yos being called lolis.
It's simply not consistent with the etymology or the classical usage.

While I observe there has been gradual deviation from that, we should not be embracing that deviancy in vocabulary - we should be moving it back to it's root meaning.

It sounds like you are objecting to 17yos being called lolis, but I'm fine with this.
My problem is with 7yos being called lolis.
It's simply not consistent with the etymology or the classical usage.

While I observe there has been gradual deviation from that, we should not be embracing that deviancy in vocabulary - we should be moving it back to it's root meaning.
You explained it very well what a loli is. Problem is: Everyone, society relates the term loli to "child, infant, kid", nowadays everyone uses it to describe any girl under 18 because to them they are kids (even if it is not true, most men know that but are hypocrites). Calling a 15 year old girl a loli means to people calling them kids. You are right that 7 year olds are not lolis nor infants are, a 15 year old is a loli but the meaning of what a loli is has a other meaning that society has put that is now deeply ingrained. In a world where everywhere the AoC is 14 would help the stigma against the word loli disappear gradually as something related to infants.

You explained it very well what a loli is. Problem is: Everyone, society relates the term loli to "child, infant, kid",
No, "everyone" does not.

nowadays everyone uses it to describe any girl under 18
Most normies haven't even heard of this term.

Calling a 15 year old girl a loli means to people calling them kids.
Ironically enough, the original Japanese usage put a minimum age limit of around 10 on the term, pre-pubescent girls were considered too young to be lolis.

You are right that 7 year olds are not lolis nor infants are, a 15 year old is a loli but the meaning of what a loli is has a other meaning that society has put that is now deeply ingrained.
IDGAF how ingrained some think it is - shit was engrained before and people started fucking around w/ changes so why can't I change it back?

Jews fucked with the pedophile definition under the distraction of WW2 - and yeah it's "ingrained" but fuck that, if Jews can overcome engrained meanings then so can I - not going to bow to their rewrite of our language.

In a world where everywhere the AoC is 14 would help the stigma against the word loli disappear gradually as something related to infants.
What would also help is to discourage the nepiophiles and shit from using it.

I doubt that will happen though because there are dishonest proponents who enjoy the confusion created by conflating 17-year-olds w/ 17-day-olds

It's the exact same mindset which conflates "they're all lolis" with "you're all pedos" basically - which comes from two angles:

1) the negligible minority of babyfuckers who want the camouflage of normal non-nepiophile males as human shields​
2) the sensationalist feminists who want to demonize normal male sexuality (wanting to fuck women in high school) who enjoy conflating that with babyfuck as a way to insult and shame normal men.​

These two groups are allies of convenience serving each other's ends. They have different aims but apathy towards the ramifications of the confusion they push.
1) babyfuckers don't give a shit about normal adult men getting their lives ruined by getting lumped in with them - it helps fill quotas and use up crimefighting resources so they won't get prosecuted.​
2) feminists don't give a shit about babies - they abort them and circumcise them - babies are only a tool for these misogynists to entrap men into financial obligations. They want to pressure men into roasty-only marriages to increase their SMV​

It's no wonder you see the baby-sucking jews and the baby-mutilating feminists holding hands behind the curtain so often.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back