Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is lolicon and pedophilia the same thing?

Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
Both lolicons and pedos wank to little girls.

ayyy lmao

do you realize that the answer is pretty much in the name?

lolicon = lolita complex = attraction to little girls = pedophilia

_1772135.jpg

If a [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]lolicon is 500+ years old. I think it might be a maybe[/font]

Ewwwww.

You're soooo weird, like the others on this board >.<

Indari said:
loli = drawings

I'm pretty sure that the term lolicon was known in japan a lot earlier than when anime lolicons started to rise

Is lolicon and pedophilia the same thing?​

No

I'm pretty sure that the term lolicon was known in japan a lot earlier than when anime lolicons started to rise
there's a 1979 manga which defined it as liking girls 10-15 years old, while 5-10 was called "heidi-con"
there was also "alice-con" from 7-12 which overlaps them both

1979 lupin film has him call count a lolicon for crushing on Clarisse Cagliostro (pretty sure she's in her late teens) and in 1982 an ep of Yurusei Yatsura has a monk call the sub teacher a lolicon for crushing on Lum (who AFAIK is 17)

It's hard to pinpoint exactly when the term entered Japan, these are just the three earliest references I've found to them in anime/manga because I don't know how to search other aspects of japanese culture like whatever normy magazines existed at the time

Last edited:
No
View attachment 505906

there's a 1979 manga which defined it as liking girls 10-15 years old, while 5-10 was called "heidi-con"

1979 lupin film has him call count a lolicon for crushing on Clarisse Cagliostro (pretty sure she's in her late teens) and in 1982 an ep of Yurusei Yatsura has a monk call the sub teacher a lolicon for crushing on Lum (who AFAIK is 17)

It's hard to pinpoint exactly when the term entered Japan, these are just the three earliest references I've found to them in anime/manga because I don't know how to search other aspects of japanese culture like whatever normy magazines existed at the time
That's interesting tbh

That's interesting tbh
wish I had more, when I used to marathon 80s/90s stuff I didn't have as sophisticated an ear for terms like this and subbers often replace it with more common english terms

there's a lot of shit i didn't watch though so I hope to gather a big list

Are traps gay? There you have your answer.

No
View attachment 505906

I can't believe this actually changed my view on loli material. Since I joined I've been really outspoken about people liking little girls on this forum because it was really disgusting. But as long as they don't touch or do anything to a real girl it's none of my business

Still weird tho.

Are traps gay? There you have your answer.
Traps are boys who look like girls.
Looking effeminate does not mean a male is a homosexual.
I can't believe this actually changed my view on loli material.
Since I joined I've been really outspoken about people liking little girls on this forum because it was really disgusting.
But as long as they don't touch or do anything to a real girl it's none of my business
disgusting is a subjective label, some stuff you like prob disgusts others too
has to be better worded opposition

Traps are boys who look like girls.
Looking effeminate does not mean a male is a homosexual.

Many of them like boys. But the question is more, "Is liking traps gay?"