Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jordan Peterson posts blackpilled article on facebook

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
The article:

http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/8/eaap9815

Peterson's commment:

A Pareto distribution characterizes desirability for men and women (a small percentage of each get the most inquiries) but the situation is much more dire for less desirable men.

Love Peterson or hate him, but he's one of our natural allies.

We all know this forum is one of the most advanced and most intelligent of the whole internet.

Peterson is a red pill tradcuck salesman

Fuck Jordan Peterson and his cult of worshippers. Conman tbh.

He still thinks incels are these useless men with no personality who don't work hard and don't take responsibility LUL.

I've been saying this for months that JP is blackpilled, so is his book 12 rules of life yet some incels say "cuck" about JP without giving any reasonable explanation.

He still thinks incels are these useless men with no personality who don't work hard and don't take responsibility LUL.
This is what make me fucking angry, I work hard, I try everything to be better, I try to be good in my workplace and be gentle and kind with the people there, you know what I got for doing that? The status of a joke for being ugly, evryone there humiliate me for being ugly

This is what make me fucking angry, I work hard, I try everything to be better, I try to be good in my workplace and be gentle and kind with the people there, you know what I got for doing that? The status of a joke for being ugly, evryone there humiliate me for being ugly

Just like all anti incel videos, they COMPLETELY disregard the fact that we believe looks are what matters the most, they take it for granted that "game and personality" is what attracts women somehow, and that we're just too lazy to do it.

Juden Peterstein is great in how much he riles up normies with moderately provocative thoughts. He is a bit of a meme intellectual though, he doesn't really know anything of true substance, he just misquotes zeitgeist philosophy and repeats what others have been saying for ages albeit more articulately.

I've always thought he might be a voice-cel.

He is a cuckold, the faster you realize that and the better is for you.

Did you read something from him? Do you know what is his viewpoint about women? Do you know what he thinks about “incels&MGTOWs”?

Mr.Peterson have some points, I will not deny that. But when it comes to solutions, what he is proposing is a tradcuck fictionalized utopian society that never existed in the past and never will exist in the future.

There is nothing in this article about 80/20 rule, it never discussed what is the distribution of males over the attractiveness measure, which they define as a pagerank algo result, which seem as an interesting idea yet it tells nothing about the distribution of these ranks

Peterson is a worthless con artist

Last edited: