Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Join spaces on Twitter/X (Audio chat)

What the fuck are these retards talking about

Screen record his voice pls

What the fuck are these retards talking about
No fucking clue. This is retarded, it's like they know each other. I feel like I am in the public again listening to what normies talk about with no idea what they are saying .

what the fuck are they talking about?

No fucking clue. This is retarded, it's like they know each other. I feel like I am in the public again listening to what normies talk about with no idea what they are saying .
is master even incel?

embarassing the owner of this forum is basically hanging out with 55 IQ fluoride drinking retards on a twitter talk space

There's a fucking 34 year old roastie in year JFL.

I hear a chink, faggot, foid, curry and a helicopter???

hearing these foids ramble on like they have schizofrenia is tiring. not sure how master sits there and jerks off to it. foids should be publically shamed off the internet they are literally mindless animals

HOLY SHIT THE HOST IS A FUCKING FOID????

.... what the fuck is the curry saying

This is absolutely dogshit

Xitter is a joke of a platform. I advise to not use it regularly

Even the co-host is a foid?? What the hell is going on?

master is a chad fed here to gather all our data

Master left the call

I just heard the pajeet say he wants the foid host to sit on his face

Last edited:
hearing these foids ramble on like they have schizofrenia is tiring. not sure how master sits there and jerks off to it. foids should be publically shamed off the internet they are literally mindless animals

I think Master holds regular spaces with foids, it's probably why he spends time on Twitter but ignores the forum

sadly his true love shoe0nhead has abandoned him for some fat guy so none of these roasties will ever truly compensate. heartbreaking lol

@Master any explanation?

That was fucking disgusting, I left once the curry started talking about wanting a foid to piss on him, while the other niggers in the chat laughed about it.

That was fucking disgusting, I left once the curry started talking about wanting a foid to piss on him, while the other niggers in the chat laughed about it.
this is what Master is into

explains a lot about the state of .IS

this is what Master is into

explains a lot about the state of .IS
Master hasn't been in the call for a while. I would like to think the best, but he was previously laughing along with these people...

Least deviant pajeet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back