Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why I think Darth Aurelius be publicly disrespected (& ridiculed), and all links to his cult should be removed...

We’ve agreed to perhaps allow him back in due time with the caveat being no more mentions of the IPF or related glownigger shit. :feelshehe:

We’ve agreed to perhaps allow him back in due time with the caveat being no more mentions of the IPF or related glownigger shit. :feelshehe:
That's nice.

There's a good chance he's just an autisticel.

There's a concept in survivalism that "stupid people are far more dangerous than enemies!"

jfl Im totally out of the loop

Early account makes fed posts that puts even Sarge on edge. Doesn't post for years then comes back posting similar incel militant posts yet again. Even @Emba sees this is a fed op to sweep up low-hanging fruit i.e., dumb, young, and impressionable brocels from this site.

Early account makes fed posts that puts even Sarge on edge. Doesn't post for years then comes back posting similar incel militant posts yet again. Even @Emba sees this is a fed op to sweep up low-hanging fruit i.e., dumb, young, and impressionable brocels from this site.
kek it's just silly. Let mfs cope. We aren't going to have some army

kek it's just silly. Let mfs cope. We aren't going to have some army
This went beyond some harmless cope. Dude kept posting videos of himself larping as some militant commando shooting targets on a tree (JFL). This is how feds run stings to capture supposed "violent extremists." The whole thing was - and still is - rotten.

This went beyond some harmless cope. Dude kept posting videos of himself larping as some militant commando shooting targets on a tree (JFL). This is how feds run stings to capture supposed "violent extremists." The whole thing was - and still is - rotten.
laughable tbh

Doesn't post for years then comes back posting similar incel militant posts yet again.
So his militant incel organization is not new.. interesting.

I noticed that after looking. Seems like DA has a long history of making us look worse than we already do.

That sister worship post was a classic example.

"Here bros, Jack off to my sister! I do..."

If real it's a FAM doxx, then he wants to start a cult?

I noticed that after looking. Seems like DA has a long history of making us look worse than we already do.

That sister worship post was a classic example.

"Here bros, Jack off to my sister! I do..."

If real it's a FAM doxx, then he wants to start a cult?
He claimed he was a Muslim (or Islamic, I don't know the minutiae), but what kind of Islamic man posts pictures of his slutty sister (supposed) for strange men to jack off to on the internet? It was too Goddamn bizarre. Then @gymletethnicel called him out and asked him to recite parts of the Quran and he ignored him. JFL

The writing was on the wall for the longest time. I only hope the brocels following this glownigger don't do anything stupid when they're too far in over their heads.

It was very excitement bro!

One minutes he was chasing me around Colorado with his low quality Colombian machete and then I made this post.

It's based on my "reading between the lines" skills and decades of dealing with IRL bullies.

He claimed he was a Muslim (or Islamic, I don't know the minutiae), but what kind of Islamic man posts pictures of his slutty sister (supposed) for strange men to jack off to on the internet? It was too Goddamn bizarre. Then @gymletethnicel called him out and asked him to recite parts of the Quran and he ignored him. JFL

The writing was on the wall for the longest time. I only hope the brocels following this glownigger don't do anything stupid when they're too far in over their heads.
I cannot abide a bully to fuck over my frens!

I'm sorry but dude has always reeked of fed or being some kind of a plant to make us look bad at the very least...

I'm sorry but dude has always reeked of fed or being some kind of a plant to make us look bad at the very least...
You've finally come around to see that.

So his militant incel organization is not new.. interesting.
it is, his "IPF" or whatever he called it only began to be a thing last year. He's supposedly a lawyer and whenever people would tell him this is not going to achieve any sort of influence he wishes it did (he thinks it'll be a self-defence militia group second and a relevant "incel rights" group first), or that if it ever got off the ground floor it'd be instantly be subject of a massive media reputation smear campaign even if his intentions were genuinely pure and non-violent, he'd just say he'd sue them for defamation.
I just assume he made fedbait posts attracting the following of edgelord brocels like the late General Alek.

From his early posts he seemed like he was mocking us.

I have an idea for a incel-like website - or group here - that I'm working on. (But I feel limiting it to just khhv(?) is stupid)

It's got a funny title... I'll message you about it via the mail symbol.

If you refuse, it I'll make the idea available to everyone. It's really good and helpfull stuff.

I figure you could get donations by patrons with it.

"First, kill all the lawyers."
- in Henry VI, Part 2. (Part 2 Act 4, scene 2, 71–78)

I do not like personality contests or drama. But I cannot just sit back and allow gullible suckers & moroncels to be influenced by his cult of entrapment without saying something.

(ofc, I could be wrong. and I would like to be wrong. but it's very rare that I'm wrong. especially about dangerous situations and shitty people.)

please keep in mind, this is only my semi scientific deductions from presented texts as well as visual clues from his videos. I cannot say with 100% certainty that my observations are correct.

but they usually are.

yes Bros, I'm talking about that failed normie, the abusive tallfag cult leader wannabe, @Darth_Aurelius

he wants "true believers" and fanatical idiots to join his cult. disposable idiots... men that know the incel vocabulary.

I believe he's already got men arrested. why else would he be CONSTANTLY "hiring" over here? why not simply hire a member of his cult to his work for FREE! yes Bros! no pay, just a "high rank" that he made up & means nothing.

why can't he just hire one of his cult members? maybe their not gullible enough to do it?

just run ALL my violent extremist incel accounts (while I'm fucking Becky), bro! or playing golf with my daddy (or CO) to keep my trust fund funded....

over at his clubsite, he shits on .is! he shits on the mods! he shits on everyone here...

he mogs up his join date!!! can anyone say "sleepercel?" has he made any non-self-aggrandizement-based comments on anyone's posts lately? has he encouraged anyone?

or has he only posted "hit and run" join my shit posts? no frenly chatter, just, "join my shit!"

has he acted like a truecel? is he a bro? low post count long join date... sleepercel.

he's looking to fuck over Bros! he's looking to fuck over YOU! (if you're a UK/eu/au/ca cel!) because in (most of) those countries incels are considered violent extremists and terrorists! they (many) also now have "national firewalls" where everyone is tracked online!

while he could be an incel, he's more likely just a roidraged failed normie...

ofc, exmil background could be fed. (they sure picked a moron!) he could just be failed ROTC...

what is it? exmil, lawyer, or professor? or a larp? idk. perhaps a fed plea bargain deal, to entrap incels??? idk.

he's 6'2" and bulky, so if he just shut his stupid fucking mouth, he'd get laid any time he went looking....

he might be a mentalcel, he's certainly sociopathic and narcissistic enough. It took direct insults from me to "upset him" because he couldn't understand subtlety. so he probably has poor communication skills. fake lawyer?

ive known some very ugly tallfags that got laid! ofc, the gals never stayed long = no ltr... maybe that's why Darth is so upset? he's like Mr E Rodgers! a spoiled brat!

yes, my bet is he's a fakecel... a spoiled trust fund brat...

he was probably not a "professor" and was probably just a ta. a useless ta... hence he probably got fired... can anyone say return key? is he just a ai? his replys are often copy/paste and slow...

as far as his lawyer shit goes. - while all lawyers blather incessantly, and never say anything of solid value. = weasel words. - at least they know how to spell, use grammar, and construct sentences. last I heard, and the various lawyer shit I read... was not a wall of text. yes, thats right.

lawyers know how to use a return key!

as if anyone didn't know, America and the west is about to get sucked into an anti-Muslim war. (as a knee jerk reaction to all the knife terrorism)

we are already hated, ugly lonely men, but add some loud Islam blathery, and add a heavy handful of retarded military malicia garbage. and POOF! incels look worse. and thus are hated more publicly.

has he participated in our incel posts, or just tried to sell his cult?

is he making us look like insane violent extremists? is he making us look worse?

is arguing some unknown dumb cunt online helping lonely men IRL? or just getting some free advertising for his cult?

has he gotten a UKcel arrested for saying nigger? my intuition says yes.

my gut tells me he's an insane dangerous retard and he'll probably be "red flagged" soon. and on the run.

since that will probably happen, he probably wants a network of useful idiots to shelter him, like he's some kind of er, instead of just a madman. (if, ofc, he's not a fed)

I'm not saying ban the fakecel motherfucker. I'm suggesting that all his links to his dangerous cult be deleted.

he's not dangerous to me, he's a danger to the many gullible retardscels we have here.

this post is for them.

sorry for the reality check. but I blackpilled enough to know a bluepill salesman when I see one.
A good fucking correct post make more of these. I fucking hated that fed since day one.

He is a fucking troll, that's what he is. I don't know why a normalfag that's obviously had sex and can have a girlfriend is allowed here.

A good fucking correct post make more of these. I fucking hated that fed since day one.
I actually do have one about his sister post... It's brutal too.

I like kicking dead whorses!

base ngl, theres a lot i wanna say about his posts. but he seem pretty easily triggered and i have no energy to fight other ppl anymore lol im too old for this

base ngl, theres a lot i wanna say about his posts. but he seem pretty easily triggered and i have no energy to fight other ppl anymore lol im too old for this
It took a few days of trying to reason with him and getting nothing but beheading threats for my trouble, to write this post.

Knowledge of the missing UKcel really pissed me off too... And he was talking shit about the dude instead of trying to help him IRL!

Fucking UK, where online thought crime gets you IRL jail time, but IRL multi immigrant rape is ok...

I too am old AF. But these days I let my fingers do the punching.

Little did I know he already had a long warning list! He was on the edge of a Cliff... I had no idea it only took a light tap to make him fall.

But he'll be back. It's only a temp.

this is the mind of an trucel champion