Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News John F Kennedy Jr

• Thread starter Enlightened_Alien
  • Start date
E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
I watched a documentary last night on ABC about the life of Kennedy Jr. This guy was a Chad by all definitions. He was named Times sexiest man alive in 1988 and was considered the worlds most eligible bachelor until he got married to Carolyn Bessete. Girls were fawning over him and he was the most popular guy around. His dad Presiednt Kennedy was an even bigger Chad. Imagine being a Chad and President. His wife Jacqueline Kennedy was the definition of a Stacy. She loved money and power which is evident to her later marriage to business magnate Aristotle Onassis and relationship with business magnate Maurice Templesman after Aristotle died.

Kennedy was Chad but Gerald Ford mogs every other president tbh
DEAD87C2 5CF8 4E59 9792 63898DA48499

Just be a Chad and be the son of a beloved, dead Chad president theory.

was there ever a ugly manlet as a president?

Maybe Andrew Johnson?

Dwight Eisenhower.

Dwight d eisenhower

This bald manlet would defo be Incel if not for running President game.

Uhh, this reminds me that on Seinfeld, Elaine (one of the main characters, female) creams her fucking panties like a god damn cheerleader at the mere mention of his name. They have a whole episode around JFK Jr.

God damn TV is degeneracy central.

Did you know that the average height of a U.S. President is 6'1 or something like that? Obama was 6'1. Trump is 6'3. I wonder if Obama would have been elected if he was 5'1 or if Trump was 5'3?

Did you know that the average height of a U.S. President is 6'1 or something like that? Obama was 6'1. Trump is 6'3. I wonder if Obama would have been elected if he was 5'1 or if Trump was 5'3?

You don't need to wonder. You know the answer.

You don't need to wonder. You know the answer.
I like to think that my fellow Americans are above heightism and that we judge people according to the content of their character. Just like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr would have wanted us to do.

I like to think that my fellow Americans are above heightism and that we judge people according to the content of their character. Just like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr would have wanted us to do.
Lmao. I would like to think your value to women is more than your height/race/face/nt but what i want has nothing to do with reality.

James Madison was 5'4, but I'm not sure I would call him ugly.

He was also POTUS during a very, very different era.

James Madison was 5'4, but I'm not sure I would call him ugly.
Wasnt he like one of the first presidents? Back then everyone was shorter (Which is a big heightpill about how height>looks in and of itself)

Wasnt he like one of the first presidents? Back then everyone was shorter (Which is a big heightpill about how height>looks in and of itself)

Yeah. He was the 4th POTUS. But even back then, there were some pretty tall Presidents. Washington (1st) and Jefferson (3rd) were both 6'2. John Adams, the 2nd POTUS, was 5'7.

I suppose height didn't really matter that much back then...keep in mind foids weren't allowed to vote until the 19th Amendment...in 1920.

No, because they would’ve been viewed as inferior