Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joe Rogan is giga- low IQ

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

When arranged marriage is brought up, Joe says that it is a bad thing because "men need to become men" ( :soy: :bluepill::redpill:) in order to get a foid. This isn't even most low IQ part yet, he says that because Harvey Weinstein can get a girl, means that all of us aren't trying... JUST BE A STATUSMAXXED MILLIONAIRE JEW BRO! :soy:

Ofc with the foid interviewer, he has to moralfag and instantly jumps onto the bandwagon that all incels are fat pieces of shit who live in their mother's basement jfl fuck this nigger tbh

Anyone who doesn't accept the Loli Pill is not Black Pilled.

We need to go back to the 1880s in terms of gender roles

Joe Rogan statusmaxxed his way out of inceldom, without it he would be an incel coping with psychedelics

The Loli pill is just a fancy name for the Age Pill

Pretentious redneck.

Who tf is this bald headed irrelevant boomer
He lashed out on Weinstein and incels in the same joke? Muh lady must be so wet now

Dude is barely 5'7
Screen Shot 2020 04 19 at 120630 PM

don't watch Joe Rogan but I feel like he's just straight up misinformed here. you can tell his view of incels is just "fat neckbeard who calls every woman he sees a whore". he's not really familiar with actual incel subculture

what's even worse are the fags who actually take what rogan says is good advice or think that he's enlightening

Foid: Realize there's someone for everyone though
Joe: Not really though.

Seems pretty high IQ at times. But you also have to get that he's married with daughters so he's as cucked as you're gonna get.

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

joe-rogan.png

He's a balding statusmaxxed manlet on roids (under his own admission).

Also he's from the pre-tinder, pre-social media era. Stfu joe rogan you'd be an incel if you were a teenager nowadays

Shooped picture but lol still

View attachment 240465

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

He's a balding statusmaxxed manlet on roids (under his own admission).

Also he's from the pre-tinder, pre-social media era. Stfu joe rogan you'd be an incel if you were a teenager nowadays

Shooped picture but lol still
I genuinely thought they were real wtf

He's also a shit MMA commentator obsessed and always biased in favor of the black fighters (BBC obsessed). He also has an adopted daughter.

I'm very reticent to call an economically succesful person "giga-low IQ".

When arranged marriage is brought up, Joe says that it is a bad thing because "men need to become men" ( :soy: :bluepill::redpill:) in order to get a foid. This isn't even most low IQ part yet, he says that because Harvey Weinstein can get a girl, means that all of us aren't trying... JUST BE A STATUSMAXXED MILLIONAIRE JEW BRO! :soy:

Ofc with the foid interviewer, he has to moralfag and instantly jumps onto the bandwagon that all incels are fat pieces of shit who live in their mother's basement jfl fuck this nigger tbh

And I thought Abby Martin was based (for foid standards) for standing up to the U.S cuckperialist soyvilization

Guess not.

Joe Rogan is cuck, his wife has a daughter with a black guy

Cuck

Guy is a bald manlet who aggressionmaxxed his way to fame but taking up MMA

I don’t watch his videos

Don't think they're the same thing. What's the Age Pill?

18 y/o incel
• Young virgin
• Decent copes
• still has chance
• parents alive
• maybe some friends
• no job stress
• low work load
• less chance of depression
• less regrets
• less "what ifs"

36 y/o incel
• all around fucked

18 y/o incel
• Young virgin
• Decent copes
• still has chance
• parents alive
• maybe some friends
• no job stress
• low work load
• less chance of depression
• less regrets
• less "what ifs"

36 y/o incel
• all around fucked

That's not what the Loli Pill is.

This is

F83D1AB2 0D75 4511 A5BA E9BD3A9E9E0D

That's not what the Loli Pill is.

This is

View attachment 240503

Yeah I know, loli pill comes under the umbrella of AgePill.
Teen incel can atleast try ascending with lolis without any legal issues. No chance for an older incel.

( Also hi FBI:feelsLSD: - I actually prefer curvy GILFS in their 60s )

Yeah I know, loli pill comes under the umbrella of AgePill.
Teen incel can atleast try ascending with lolis without any legal issues. No chance for an older incel.

( Also hi FBI:feelsLSD: - I actually prefer curvy GILFS in their 60s )

it's not only with teen incels. Having a loli wife will also ensure she will be more loyal and obedient since she still has neuroplasticity.

Joe Rogaine gives me a headache just listening to his mainstream opinions on everything while he thinks he's edgy by smoking weed on his show. Laughable boomer cuckold.

Ofc richfags are always used as scapegoats for their bs

Tbh his guests make the show. He’s pretty low iq, more along the lines of a dude you might enjoy sitting around a campfire talking about random shit with. But his interview skills are terrible.

Meh, bad publicity is still publicity. The JRE is like the most popular podcast in the world. I'm sure many incels who thought they were unique learned about us thanks to him and joined us.

it's not only with teen incels. Having a loli wife will also ensure she will be more loyal and obedient since she still has neuroplasticity.

Yeah man I have swallowed the loli pill long ago.

Joe 'i agree with whoever I'm interviewing' Rogan. The cunts changes his mind more often than I do my drawers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back